Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto = Shiba Inu - page 3. (Read 390 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 737
August 23, 2022, 06:15:23 AM
Hi to all. I decided to create a token meme in honor of Satoshi Nakamoto, no programming skills, no investment, absolutely free, it will be called "Satoshi Nakamoto", I was inspired by the story of the Shiba-Inu token. I wish there was a meme token like this and it became popular in honor of Satoshi Nakamoto and everyone had it. I decided to create a token based on "Polygon", there are cheap commissions and I can create a token for free. I currently have a telegram group t.me/satoshi_talk that I want to get at least 5000 i want to attract at least 5000 users, after that I will create a token and distribute part of it to the community, the other part, if successful, I will send it to the liquidity pool, if someone is ready to buy tokens, then I will send the received amount to the pool, this is necessary for so that the token is not an empty place, but has a certain value. I don't know what to do, where to move next, so that the project does not stand still, maybe you have ideas???
If you want to honor, you better not receive the money from the member group. As you said it's free, so let's make it open and not list it on the market after you distribute all tokens from your wallet. Now, tell us about your tokens, and how many total supplies.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
August 23, 2022, 03:34:44 AM
Hi to all. I decided to create a token meme in honor of Satoshi Nakamoto, no programming skills, no investment, absolutely free, it will be called "Satoshi Nakamoto", I was inspired by the story of the Shiba-Inu token. I wish there was a meme token like this and it became popular in honor of Satoshi Nakamoto and everyone had it. I decided to create a token based on "Polygon", there are cheap commissions and I can create a token for free. I currently have a telegram group t.me/satoshi_talk that I want to get at least 5000 i want to attract at least 5000 users, after that I will create a token and distribute part of it to the community, the other part, if successful, I will send it to the liquidity pool, if someone is ready to buy tokens, then I will send the received amount to the pool, this is necessary for so that the token is not an empty place, but has a certain value. I don't know what to do, where to move next, so that the project does not stand still, maybe you have ideas???
I will suggest that you do not do something like this, if you want to create a meme coin then you can do so and I am sure that even if the community will not take it seriously at least you will not receive too much heat because of it, but if you name your coin like Satoshi, even if we were to assume your intentions were good, I can assure you the community will not be happy at all with this and some may go as far as suggest you change the name, so why not do that from the beginning and avoid all the problems this will cause?
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
August 23, 2022, 12:18:52 AM

Not to burst the bubble for you, but this might be the opposite that you think. I mean how can someone invest on your project when it simply is a meme coin and you will be using Satoshi's name?

So for sure you will get a lot of heat from the community about it. Maybe you can have some "investors", but they might used it for pump and dump purposes.

Anyhow, I can't stop you, so best of luck to your project.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 22, 2022, 07:54:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: