Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto statue unvailing in Graphisoft Park (Hungary) - page 2. (Read 257 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I just saw a similar post from June. Anyways...
Would that have been the best of ideas to the innovation?
For a reason I feel yes becuase,  it would raise in an individual the desire to know, curiosity which could push people to research and discoveries of some truth about bitcoin.

I think it'll bring an influence especially in Hungary itself. Because citizens who didn't know about Bitcoin will eventually ask about the statue, why they have created so much value to make it and curiosity like this will eventually land them in researching about Satoshi, and from there, Bitcoin. Even outside Hungary, people who hear of the statue will want to look it up and eventually...

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
1. One Idea I cherish most of all is, having the Figure to have a mirror facial appearance. It is a very suitable appearance for a pseudomonous real life image of Satoshi Nakamoto which goes with the saying, 'we are all Satoshi Nakamoto ' and in many ways, it goes to say, how personal or individual on a collective base (looking at the fact that, a lot of persons can stand before the Figure and it would reflect back a lot of faces at the same time "us") is bitcoin. We are a community of us and a power that rest with us in bitcoin. Which is a very good signal.

This was the part that I was really really excited for because I really liked the concept. I was expecting a sort of flat very-reflective face for the statue though, so slightly disappointed here. I personally think that having a person literally see his/her face clearly on the statue is a lot more powerful; rather than just having a shiny face of a statue.

This was sort of the concept that I was hoping for, just with Satoshi's statue rather than a soldier:

img source

Overall still cool though!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
Bitcoin takes a new tor on Hungary

When I was met by an unvailing of the Satoshi Nakamoto Statue, I felt there must have been some unvailing of the continuous pseudomonous figure of the bitcoin inventor which, would have taken a different tor on bitcoin either positively or negatively  I don't know but, was sure to be another development in the world of cryptocurrency. There is a thread on this forum that talks about the prospect of the unvailing actually: Statue of Satoshi Nakamoto in Hungary by dkbit98 and the prospects for which the statuewas to attain. Well, there has been an unvailing finally in Graphisoft Park of Budapest, in Hungary amongst other iconic figures and its the first of its kind to represent Satoshi Nakamoto in the world.

It's is a new turn of even fir the world on bitcoin that could have a lot of positive attributions, publicity and raise questions that could prompt in an ignorant mind, the need to search for informations on bitcoin. This would have a new turn on how Hungarians appreciate cryptocurrency but let's look at the image and its possible projection, coupled with what it could attain in the world of cryptos

Ideals In the Figure
1. One Idea I cherish most of all is, having the Figure to have a mirror facial appearance. It is a very suitable appearance for a pseudomonous real life image of Satoshi Nakamoto which goes with the saying, 'we are all Satoshi Nakamoto ' and in many ways, it goes to say, how personal or individual on a collective base (looking at the fact that, a lot of persons can stand before the Figure and it would reflect back a lot of faces at the same time "us") is bitcoin. We are a community of us and a power that rest with us in bitcoin. Which is a very good signal.

2. Having it in an iconic park amongst other hero's or giants of the worlds industries
Now this goes to project cryptocurrency for an industrialization change that in many ways could be positive for the world if they could only look. A revolution that speaks of a change in the world of business where, the power of business rests with the people.

3. Another idea to it is having Satoshi Nakamoto in a hooded clothes piece. Mow the hood is a clothe piece on like any other, in many ways not like, the meaning sticks as it could be redefined in several contests. From a critic mind, the guy in the hood is, the hacker, the guy with the gun, the criminal eluding authorities and some of those. So,

Food for thought
Would that have been the best of ideas to the innovation?
For a reason I feel yes becuase,  it would raise in an individual the desire to know, curiosity which could push people to research and discoveries of some truth about bitcoin.
What is to be expected of this innovation in not just Hungary and the rest of te world, not excluding the imaginary crypto community?
A creeping acceptance for some other states most specifically and a possible bullrun sooner thNan anticipated, lol...

What do you guys think!
Pages:
Jump to: