Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi & US government - page 2. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 124
October 10, 2017, 11:16:54 PM
I dont know whats the fuzz with Satoshi, Ethereum is a few billion dollars and i dont see vitalik buterin having a security problem. Maybe he is so wanted because of the amount of money he has...who knows, one thing is clear tho...if you have that amount the US goverment is gonna come after them...after all they have to respect their mafia status right?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
October 10, 2017, 11:03:47 PM
It's a conspiracy theory in my opinion. Why would the US government be interested in him? He did found Bitcoin, but he has no control over it. He also made his exit before Bitcoin actually boomed. He was a revolutionary, and I'm sure every single Bitcoin holder and cryptocurrency holder has varying degrees of respect towards him, but they recognize that he can be nothing more than a figurehead with no power or authority.

If the government is keeping tabs on him, I find it unlikely that it's because of Bitcoin. We don't know where he is or whether he started other projects before and after founding Bitcoin. Still, I find all of this highly unlikely. I honestly think people should stop trying to find him as a sign of respect.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Twitter: @CriptoIngreso
October 10, 2017, 10:44:01 PM
Even though sometimes is interesting to think about these things, I honestly don't believe that there's some kind of government conspiracy hiding Satoshi's identity. I really don't think that the government could have any type of motivation behind this. No one really knows who Satoshi Nakamoto was.

Also, I didn't found any source where the co-founder of Nem said anything related to the U.S government hiding Satoshi's identity. However even if he did said that, I don't think there's a lot of valid evidence behind these claims.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 10:08:58 PM
Co-founder of Nem coin said: "US government knows who Satoshi?".

Do you believe that? And why does the US government not publish?
Pages:
Jump to: