Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshibones! NEW: Site updates & June Investors Stake has been PAID! - page 3. (Read 6539 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We just paid out 1 LTC for the 100th bet at Satoshibones LTC: http://block-explorer.com/tx/2c6b4548cc460bbe44a1f4c3141713226d78ef2084eb26d3beeda0efd49ea367

:)Congrats! Again, the 200th Paid, 300th Paid, 400th, and 500th bets will also receive 1.0 LTC on us!
very nice site. i was looking thur the site and couldn't stats for the total # bets

I run Crypto Betting Index.

http://cryptobettingindex.com/

if you decide to show bet stats publicly, i can add your site to the top 100 betting sites

i rank sites according so the total # of bets

I already had 2 sites who after seeing my site decide to show # of bets publcly

cograts of 1 year ann. hope you have many of them in the future,

Pat

Hey Pat! So, the total number of bets for both the BTC and LTC portions are listed on the far left of the live bet list. Although now I see that we simply have it listed as "ID". Good point! We will have to attend to that to make it more clear. Thank you!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
very nice site. i was looking thur the site and couldn't stats for the total # bets

I run Crypto Betting Index.

http://cryptobettingindex.com/

if you decide to show bet stats publicly, i can add your site to the top 100 betting sites

i rank sites according so the total # of bets

I already had 2 sites who after seeing my site decide to show # of bets publcly

cograts of 1 year ann. hope you have many of them in the future,

Pat
We had our 100th LTC bet! It was a 0.5 LTC bet that won 0.9814.  I will be updating the thread with the TX of the complimentary 1.0 LTC gift to the originating address of the 100th bet. Again, the 200th, 300th, 400th, and 500th LTC bet at http://bitzillions.com/satoshibones/ltc will receive 1.0 LTC regardless of the bet size, win, or loss.

The option to purchase a monthly returning 10% stake of all future LTC profits is still available but quickly dwindling. At the moment, 91.64% of the stake is spoken for, leaving only 8.36% still available for investor purchase. If you'd like to purchase a portion of the stake, visit the Stake page for more details as well as a live update of how much remains available. If you have any questions, send me an email here, PM, or reply to the post!

I'd still love to hear any thoughts, criticisms, or suggestions on not only the LTC portion of our site but also our flagship BTC side. We will be launching the Litecoin betting to the general public shortly.
I want to play but no faucet  Huh

We are considering the option of adding a faucet in future versions of our site model! Keep an eye out!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I want to play but no faucet  Huh

Hello everyone! It is our One Year Anniversary here at Bitzillions!! We have had a very successful, fun, and issue free year with BitcoinBTC dice betting tallying almost 300,000 individual, on chain bets. To celebrate this, we have completed an entire overhall of the site with a makeover, the addtion of Litecoin Betting, Dogecoin Betting (has launched for stake/investing!), and the return of the option to BET ON THE HOUSE and invest!

So, as for the announcements:
  • We have finally finished our long awaited facelift of the site. A little personality while you win BTC, LTC, and DOGE can't hurt! Let us know what you think!
  • We have added support for Litecoin Betting! As with the initial SatoshiBones launch for the btc side, we are bringing back the BET ON THE HOUSE opportunity to invest, as well! We are selling 10% of all future profits from the Litecoin dice game. You can invest your LTC and reap the profits as they come! We currently have about 70% 91% 97% of the stake spoken for so first come first served!
  • Dogecoin support will be added this weekend or early next week is now underway! We will also be offering our BET ON THE HOUSE opportunity to invest. The initial amount for investing in the Doge side is still being considered based on the market. You can now check out the initial SatoshiBones Dogecoin site now! We would love some feedback on this.
  • We have finally broken out of our stubbornness and created a Twitter, Facebook, and Google+! Follow, like, or... uh, hug us for the latest news, contests, promotions and general musings.

Now for the Litecoin CONTEST!
  • To launch the Litecoin Betting on SatoshiBones we decided to run a couple contests! We are going to give 1.0 LTC for the those who place the 100th (Paid), 200th Paid, 300th Paid, 400th, and 500th bets! The bet numbers are found on the left most side of the always live bet list!
  • Those who make the 100th-500th bets listed above will receive a manual transaction of 1 LTC with the fee covered on our side to the address that originated the bet with no exceptions.
  • We will post the tx ids of the 1 LTC contest winners here and on our twitter.
  • Who likes free? I like free. You like free. We will CONTINUE to run promotions and contests as we go forward!

We are super excited for this huge update! We have many more features being considered and currently worked on such as new games beyond dice as well as chat and user accounts to get our community going!

We are absolutely open to any feedback, criticism, or comments! This is all new to us and would appreciate your thoughts!! Thanks so much!

New site links:

[/list]
    Pages:
    Jump to: