Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 65. (Read 495680 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Hello,

I want to cashout 8 BTC from my satoshidice account, but everytime I want to cashout, I have this message:

Insufficient hot wallet balance. The maximum available for withdrawal right now is 0.xxx BTC. Our technicians have been notified about this and will make more funds available from the cold storage.

I have this since yesterday, so I can't cashout and I need my coins Sad How many time should I wait for the hot wallet to be credited?
PM Randian Hero(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=416847) regarding this problem. he'll refill the hot wallet when he sees this message, although he periodically fills the hot wallet.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hello,

I want to cashout 8 BTC from my satoshidice account, but everytime I want to cashout, I have this message:

Insufficient hot wallet balance. The maximum available for withdrawal right now is 0.xxx BTC. Our technicians have been notified about this and will make more funds available from the cold storage.

I have this since yesterday, so I can't cashout and I need my coins Sad How many time should I wait for the hot wallet to be credited?

it tends to go fast for them to refill hotwallet
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Hello,

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Should you gamble or wait for the BTC prices increase? Waiting is almost as exciting as to gamble.
That is because gambling and investments are basically 2 sides of one coin.
And brain receives both gambling pleasure if you win and investment uncertainty when your stocks/BTC rise as similar feelings.

But I can tell you one thing - I spent BTC when it was worth $300 and I am sure it will be worth in the future much more than $1000 and I am still going to spend it now.
Don't wait forever, if you want to gamble, do it now! Carpe diem.

It's true, you should not think of the coins you owned at the beginning.

Always better to spend than to save. Although BTC increases in value right now.
Activity: 92
Should you gamble or wait for the BTC prices increase? Waiting is almost as exciting as to gamble.
And brain receives both gambling pleasure if you win and investment uncertainty when your stocks/BTC rise as similar feelings.

But I can tell you one thing - I spent BTC when it was worth $300 and I am sure it will be worth in the future much more than $1000 and I am still going to spend it now.

It's true, you should not think of the coins you owned at the beginning.
Activity: 33
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 56
Support has had long response times before, not something to worry about although it can be annoying.

Nice, good to hear.

Hopefully I'll get a response sometime soonsih then.

Thank you.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I have made a transfer to fill the hot wallet now!

With how many coins?  I have been trying to withdraw for over 24 hours now and only allowed me to withdraw tiny amounts (less than 10 btc).  Please fill it with enough to allow multiple users a chance to withdraw.
Activity: 92
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
Increase the damn 0.0001 fee or allow users to choose a higher fee so transactions can be confirmed faster!
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I have made a transfer to fill the hot wallet now!
Activity: 154
Support has had long response times before, not something to worry about although it can be annoying.
Activity: 20
"Through statistical analysis it might be able to improve the winning chances for an assessored player."

Jorgens, I didn't get the feedback behind your reply. Feel free to send me your thoughts regardless of politics orientation, pal.
Hello -

I placed a bet on 73% and it never did anything.

Can the bet either be played or returned???

How come it didnt play?Huh

Heres the TX - https://blockchain.info/tx/a117650576e097e81f555587f1bd95f7f37f053b883368a33ce7f5a3da30df05

According to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14801780, Satoshidice has stopped processing onchain bets for at least a month. You should contact user "Randian Hero" or directly contact [email protected] and ask for help.

Contacted both. Awaiting a response going on a week now.
Randian Hero, Please check your PMs and / or tell your site buddies to check the satoshi support E-mails.

I have contacted you through several different channels, but have yet to hear a response. Should I post it here??

I pmd you again. Check your PM and at least respond. This is going on a week now of zero response.

Activity: 52
"Through statistical analysis it might be able to improve the winning chances for an assessored player."
Activity: 20
It's with joy that I bring two great news.

The software developed by our company for autonomous betting in SatoshiDice now has the option for customizing the autonomous betting operation with user supplied java code.
http://imgur.com/O2DEMaH

As anticipated we've issued the promotional discount code of 55 dollars for Bitcointalk readers: SAVE55
http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=2488382

Activity: 47
I also use HMA and have never had any problems. but a little silly that you have to use VPN
Activity: 101
Which VPN services do you use? Personally I use HMA and it works fine.
Pages:
Jump to: