Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiFast 100% REFERRAL BONUS. UP TO 3000 SATOSHIS EVERY HOUR - page 4. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Paid after 8 days
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
First withdraw received

Your withdraw request will be processed within some days!

Second withdraw

I'll give you 48 hours to pay. If that fails then I hear from you.

Let's wait two days Cool scam Angry or not a scam Cheesy

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
guys please bare with us, we currently have 25 pages of withdrawals and currently we dont have enough btc to payout all of you! we are doing our best to give you guys free btc asap.
we will not scam and waste your time, that's not our goal. once we get some money from our ad network, we will process payments again.
If some miracle happens and somehow our alt coins investment doubles or triples we will send out payments to all of you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Well I will claim again when you will lower reward to be more susteinable and make more punctual payments.

Until that time this is scam for me and your presence sounds more likely to be "oh my god too many people leaving"...

why you didnt evaluated a plan? Why all faucets stop paying and admin disappear? You make me wonder why you just came now to update status???

Where have you been? Come on!

we've been busy with our personal stuff too. we feel your frustration and sorry for any inconvenience. we will try to resume payouts asap.

Frustration?
I imagine.. you and cointastic along with satoshiclaim (which seemingly stop payments too) & Cookie3 having a party at our back..

Sorry man, but hard to believe after what all your friends did too...

Until you wont paying everyone who is in pending your faucet status is: unreliable

and an attempt to get back people claims with false statements too

Why do not change max reward to 5000 satoshi if you cant afford? Also probably you will be able to lower the withdrawal limit tho...

You think you will be less competitive?

No, up to 5K every 30 min is still a record faucet... your attempt to keep things unchanged makes you unreliable and are just a confirmation of what I say: an attempt to deceive people.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
guys please bare with us, we currently have 25 pages of withdrawals and currently we dont have enough btc to payout all of you! we are doing our best to give you guys free btc asap.
we will not scam and waste your time, that's not our goal. once we get some money from our ad network, we will process payments again.
If some miracle happens and somehow our alt coins investment doubles or triples we will send out payments to all of you.

Well I will claim again when you will lower reward to be more susteinable and make more punctual payments.

Until that time this is scam for me and your presence sounds more likely to be "oh my god too many people leaving"...

why you didnt evaluated a plan? Why all faucets stop paying and admin disappear? You make me wonder why you just came now to update status???

we've been busy with our personal stuff too. we feel your frustration and sorry for any inconvenience. we will try to resume payouts asap.

Paid after 8 days
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
did it turn into a scam or not yet ?
i say that because all faucets with cookie's script turned inco scam
the reason is because it's cookie. he is the one who is running all these faucets ans camming, he didn't sold his script to anyone.
good job cookie, you because so rich from the hard work of many losers here Smiley

I think its too early to call it a scam. I have pending withdraw since like 2days, I will wait a little more
and see how it will turn out.
My referrals are inactive already, guess a lot of users lost hope. Nothing surprising about that.
Late with payments, no support, no contact... thats always a bad sign.

Waiting but not expecting much.
Activity: 154
did it turn into a scam or not yet ?
i say that because all faucets with cookie's script turned inco scam
the reason is because it's cookie. he is the one who is running all these faucets ans camming, he didn't sold his script to anyone.
good job cookie, you because so rich from the hard work of many losers here Smiley
Activity: 25
Thanks for this man Smiley Gracias.
Paid after 8 days
it is way too fishy......
all these scripts ''sold'' by Cookie3 turn into SCAM at the same time...

now i got your name
satoshifast because the scam was really fast .. I agree
in your facebook says that you paid who made withdrawal from 16th-18th
it's a lie .. because i didn't receive anything.....
how about that Spook? or should i say Cookie3?
Please check our facebook post about the current situation.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=761004420667510&id=753655801402372

Spook
i made my withdrawal in 18/05
why didn't i receive ?
check it: 1NGkAeTNvMbkNLRuYxEtimWsKbawh4X7G1
Hey SatoshiFast
are you related with Cookie3?
are you brothers?
Pending since 17th
Activity: 154
The site is offline....
I have 250.000 satoshi and on half of the withdrawal minimum heard good things that u guys are paying and then u go offline..
Please check if your hosting is the problem because i really liked the site.
Nevermind back online.
soon, i'll have two pending payments..
check it admin please
Pages:
Jump to: