Pages:
Author

Topic: SATOSHIGALLERY, art and bitwear! - page 2. (Read 2376 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
May 01, 2016, 09:08:24 AM
Thank you! Yeah...the website ( and the loading bar) is really nerdy...LOL Grin

Did you guys design the website yourself? I've looked through your Instagram album and you have some amazing work! Will you be releasing posters etc of your work ? I'd definitely buy some (and have some at my next CoinFest event)!

Hi! Yes we did everything by ourself, took a long time but it worth the effort! I am Valentina and I take care about the graphic part (website/ t shirts/art), while Claudia is the IT girl - yeah, a girl busines into bitcoin  Grin
Yes all the images you see can be transform into posters, we still don't have the art section ready on the website but you can email me aksing for whatever you'd like to customize.

CoinFest event? Sounds nice! Could you please tell me something more about it?

Cheers,

Valentina

Awesome, great work!

CoinFest is a global event celebrating and promoting Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies. I hosted it in the UK in April and had some Bitcoin art and tshirts at the event, it was well received so definitely something I will have at CoinFestUK 2017! See the main site here CoinFestUK.Org (The 2016 site is archived but linked on this site)
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
May 01, 2016, 08:53:19 AM
If you can throw small amounts of btc, you can post a thread in services section and ask to post feedback, pay them with small amounts of btc. You will get tons of feedback.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 01, 2016, 08:46:15 AM
Good choice of WordPress theme there (not sure if it's a custom made for you guys or a premium made one), it suits perfectly but I noticed some of the images lack a bit of quality (a bit pixelated honestly). I would like to suggest acquiring an SSL certificate though, since users will be using their information's and it could help making it much more secured and also I noticed the loading bar, did stuck twice when I viewed few pages at the same time (kindly check in case it's related to a back end coding). Aside from mentioned ones, I really like the goal you've set, hope it become a successful project.

Hei, thank you for suggestion, I'll refer to Claudia, who's the IT girl!
Thank you very much for the appreciation, the community support is what we need!

Cheers,

Valentina
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
May 01, 2016, 08:43:03 AM
Good work. All designs are awesome. Care to make the website load faster. Shipping & delivery section is not loading for me for more than 5 minutes. That's the main part to be considered.
May 01, 2016, 07:55:56 AM

Did you guys design the website yourself? I've looked through your Instagram album and you have some amazing work! Will you be releasing posters etc of your work ? I'd definitely buy some (and have some at my next CoinFest event)!

Hi! Yes we did everything by ourself, took a long time but it worth the effort! I am Valentina and I take care about the graphic part (website/ t shirts/art), while Claudia is the IT girl - yeah, a girl busines into bitcoin  Grin
Yes all the images you see can be transform into posters, we still don't have the art section ready on the website but you can email me aksing for whatever you'd like to customize.

CoinFest event? Sounds nice! Could you please tell me something more about it?

Cheers,

Valentina
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 01, 2016, 07:13:20 AM
Good choice of WordPress theme there (not sure if it's a custom made for you guys or a premium made one), it suits perfectly but I noticed some of the images lack a bit of quality (a bit pixelated honestly). I would like to suggest acquiring an SSL certificate though, since users will be using their information's and it could help making it much more secured and also I noticed the loading bar, did stuck twice when I viewed few pages at the same time (kindly check in case it's related to a back end coding). Aside from mentioned ones, I really like the goal you've set, hope it become a successful project.
legendary
May 01, 2016, 05:15:21 AM

April 30, 2016, 08:15:58 PM
legendary
April 30, 2016, 03:11:17 PM
Awesome work guys! Nice work on the website and the shirts look awesome.

Great to see such an aswesome UK based crypto business!

(also your loading bar is very cool)
April 30, 2016, 03:01:30 PM
Hello, we are Satoshigallery!

www.satoshigallery.com

…and we are here to make it easier for people to understand Bitcoin awesomeness through art,images and cool bitwear.

We started Satoshigallery in 2015 with one idea: let’s make Bitcoin cooler from an iconographic point of view, in order to reach more people and help them embracing Bitcoin values.

We love the concept, the philosophy of Bitcoin so much that we want everybody to understand the magic behind it.

We just started with a super high quality t-shirt line
100% organic cotton
100% green ink
100% screenprinting
100% earth positive

We think that as a community we need a cool brand (and not just a B logo t-shirts) in order to share our values.

If you have any suggestions you can email at [email protected]

Hope you'll like it!

Pages:
Jump to: