Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshigames.io New signature campaign ! Earn UP to 0.05 BTC ! - page 3. (Read 5729 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Name: deadlyunknown
Address: 1NzD4U2iVBwDysuafVFXhURFS55ayJrgsz
Profile UID: 71101

Denied, sorry.

Spreadsheet has been updated !
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
Claiming from the same signature campaign:

Accounts connected: ajrah u=458219, Viyamore u=670726, Zooplus u=671046, Hatuferu u=676080, quintiilieo u=715575, SilverPunk u=734504, --YUki-- u=822564

Ref: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16788524
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Instead of going with these suggestions, why not you give a probation for select who have decent track.
People on that list are far from having a *decent track*. OP was part of the initial idea behind SMAS if I remember correctly.

These people (@Lauda, @Joel_Jantsen) are treating spammers in scammers way. That is not right imho.
No.

Uhmm. Lauda why'd you post something like that here. Why not post this on your own campaign thread.
You were a example that I had encountered today during the checkup (that's how I stumbled upon this thread). The thread will be updated in due time.

Lol! And how is that because all I know that I've done is posting on Service. And I didn't spam anything.
Update: That discussion is off-topic, stop derailing this thread.
all i can see here is an extreme greed, the op have his own rules and regulations and he should be allowed to use his own mind.
Live and lets live, the small token earned from this signature is what makes it standout from the rest in the world and we should not let GREED destroys this forum.
@ op, please update this list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ckks2iYEPe7Z2JelK-n8xZ1yqc7KSMwOtD5HVCKUwDE/edit#gid=0
@ lauda, i only posted 6 posts in bitmixer and you banned then add my name to spammer, not fair but it is just a token and not the real purpose of being on this forum.
For all I know lauda's ban list is not right because not all on that ban list are spammers. Her bitmixer campaign has automated setting from which all of your post there will be counted so if you post on a wrong thread then you be banned. Lauda's ban list isn't that reliable.

1) I have banned you, not Bitmixer itself. Do NOT spam Bitmixer in any way or form with complaints.
2) Do NOT spam me with complaints.
3) Do not blame Bitmixer, do not blame me.
4) The only person that you have to blame is YOURSELF
5) Take this as a warning. Any further infractions could get you banned from the forum.

This is what she wrote here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bitmixerio-signature-campaign-1657397
We dont have to make life difficult for other people because everybody on this forum are brothers and sisters, lauda is having over 100 lists of spammers which might not be justified under the law of equity. Whether we belief it or not some people live off the money earned from this campaign though i dont need it but equity and fairness should reign on this forum.
I wonder if it is part of the staff to run after the forum posters that are not scammers.
We should treat one another with love, kindness and respect.
WOULD THEY HAVE BEEN BANNED IF THEY DO NOT JOIN ANY SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN?
legendary
Reputation first.
snipped

Accepted.

snipped

Accepted.

snipped

Accepted.

snipped

Accepted.

snipped

Accepted.

snipped

Accepted but improve your quality post.

I'll add you to the spreadsheet as soon as possible (cause I'm not at home); The other one who hasn't received any reply can be considered denied, sorry.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
all i can see here is an extreme greed,
False assumption fallacy. Wanting to keep the forum clean from garbage != extreme greed.

the op have his own rules and regulations and he should be allowed to use his own mind.
Variant of 'I'm entitled to my opinion' fallacy.

we should not let GREED destroys this forum.
Correct. That's why I banned you and plenty of others.

@ lauda, i only posted 6 posts in bitmixer
Quantity is not the only indicator of low quality posters/spammers.

1. What is stopping you to perma ban those who are far from decent track.
I can not ban these accounts. Even if I could, I would not do so due to potential bias but would rather continue reporting them to someone else (as I already did).

For all I know lauda's ban list is not right because not all on that ban list are spammers.
This may be the case because of the people that got banned for primarily posting in local sections. I have separated these now, making my list accurate.

Her bitmixer campaign has automated setting from which all of your post there will be counted so if you post on a wrong thread then you be banned.
This is a lie.

Lauda's ban list isn't that reliable.
It is very much reliable, and not extensive enough.

How about you stop derailing the thread? If you want to discuss blacklists either continue in SMAS thread, or Bitmixer thread (specific to mine).
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Hi Gianluca,suggesting you to go through the list of spammers here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/smas-signature-managers-against-spam-light-version-1545652 and help weeding them out.Cheers.
Gianluca was part of the original SMAS beta team back then.
In my experience they were supportive of the effort and wanted to help making a change.
If that is still the same, we would appreciate your support of the new SMAS light concept (even though you are not an active part of it currently).
Likewise, you could create your own list in a similar manner and help the forum in that way.

Lauda's ban list isn't that reliable.
Smas is more than just lauda.

Besides not being a global moderator?

Does this forum has any such rule : you got warning, you should not participate campaigns.
The forum has no rules about that at all.
Doesn't mean we as a community can't set rules like these.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
Instead of going with these suggestions, why not you give a probation for select who have decent track.
People on that list are far from having a *decent track*. OP was part of the initial idea behind SMAS if I remember correctly.

These people (@Lauda, @Joel_Jantsen) are treating spammers in scammers way. That is not right imho.
No.

Uhmm. Lauda why'd you post something like that here. Why not post this on your own campaign thread.
You were a example that I had encountered today during the checkup (that's how I stumbled upon this thread). The thread will be updated in due time.

Lol! And how is that because all I know that I've done is posting on Service. And I didn't spam anything.
all i can see here is an extreme greed, the op have his own rules and regulations and he should be allowed to use his own mind.
Live and lets live, the small token earned from this signature is what makes it standout from the rest in the world and we should not let GREED destroys this forum.
@ op, please update this list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ckks2iYEPe7Z2JelK-n8xZ1yqc7KSMwOtD5HVCKUwDE/edit#gid=0
@ lauda, i only posted 6 posts in bitmixer and you banned then add my name to spammer, not fair but it is just a token and not the real purpose of being on this forum.
For all I know lauda's ban list is not right because not all on that ban list are spammers. Her bitmixer campaign has automated setting from which all of your post there will be counted so if you post on a wrong thread then you be banned. Lauda's ban list isn't that reliable.
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

No.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
i want to join the camping can you tell me if i am allowed to join or not
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
People on that list are far from having a *decent track*.

If you are talking about second chance to improve (as per the warning in bitmixer thread) why not they wear a signature and prove themselves. Does this forum has any such rule : you got warning, you should not participate campaigns.

These two (no ban and second chance with signature) can not be the constraints at a time. Still, you are taking your list everywhere, does it mean you want them to prove themselves only without signature? I beg to ask why not with a probation/zero pay/ban?

2. Is it too hard to identify a member who has post quality far from decent tracks ?
Do you think a campaign manager who is already running many campaigns will fail to catch that far quality ?

If your whole list falls under far category, you do not need to head up here. But you did, does it mean you are not sure about your list ?

stop derailing this thread.
@Gianluca,
I am extremely sorry about that.
Be nice!

legendary
Terminated.

No.

Be nice!
Banned today (list is yet to be posted).
Uhmm. Lauda why'd you post something like that here. Why not post this on your own campaign thread. And because of this I think that you are saying that I'm a spammer which I'm not, and maybe because of this my chance of being accepted here would low now. This isn't right for me.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Hi Gianluca,suggesting you to go through the list of spammers here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/smas-signature-managers-against-spam-light-version-1545652 and help weeding them out.Cheers.
OP I highly advise you to use our list of spammers.
@Gianluca,
Instead of going with these suggestions, why not you give a probation for select who have decent track. After that, deny with zero payment if they not perform up to the mark. If you come across any severe spammers, report them to get permanent ban.

legendary
Terminated.
Tomorrow I'll review each one of you !
OP I highly advise you to use our list of spammers. I've noticed a decent amount of users migrating into your campaigns in the last round of bans and the one that I'm doing today. Here's one example:

Banned today (list is yet to be posted).
legendary
Reputation first.
That's a big pleasure for me to see many candidature in this campaign  Tongue

Tomorrow I'll review each one of you !
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Username/UID:  cryptworld
Bitcointalk Rank:   Hero
Current number of posts: 845 (including this one)
Bitcoin Address to send the payment:  17WRRpcxMYGBQo2FB5EHMBTWDxXxDA3Rw8
Profile UID:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptworld-310188
Would like to join Smiley  Please contact me if i'm accepted
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
I want to join.

Name: ikydesu
Bitcoin address: 19PUFC3aCddpRUTcFZcgzYrihoujtjWytQ
Profile UID: 364027

I will put the signature if i'm eligible.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Name: jeffthebaker
Bitcoin address: 17o4Dyfc7GMbwMgaeXhQQ74nqDcdmP7RVM
Profile UID: 166937

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Name: Joel
Bitcoin address: 16k7uVZvhWYD9JJJoFzqG8NrvL3y8RDxYP
Profile UID: 560412

Pages:
Jump to: