Pages:
Author

Topic: 💯 Satoshilancer - Freelancing, Outsourcing and affiliate program - page 2. (Read 1050 times)

copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I just wanted to let you know that I'm not experiencing the issue mentioned by jossiel [slow loading times].
- Tested with/without a VPN.

IMHO, the "escrow fee" that freelancers are charged [both normal (8%) and premium (5%)] is a bit high.

In regards to normal employers with "10 project limits" and normal freelancers with "25 bid limits", are those only for active projects/bids or it also includes finished projects?
thanks for testing.
we do our best to reduce fees; maybe able to reduce escrow fee for premium members soon.
yes, includes finished ones.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I just wanted to let you know that I'm not experiencing the issue mentioned by jossiel [slow loading times].
- Tested with/without a VPN.

IMHO, the "escrow fee" that freelancers are charged [both normal (8%) and premium (5%)] is a bit high.

In regards to normal employers with "10 project limits" and normal freelancers with "25 bid limits", are those only for active projects/bids or it also includes finished projects?
copper member
I remember the glory days of xbtfreelancer through your website. I think there's a need to fix with your server because it loads slowly and the response time isn't that quick.

Knowing that your website has been established a month ago, it's nice to see that there are openings and posts already offering for a job. There's a lot of advertisements of you to be done to make your site be known to the community.
thank you for your comments. could you please tell your location (to check server issue)? maybe pm it if possible.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I remember the glory days of xbtfreelancer through your website. I think there's a need to fix with your server because it loads slowly and the response time isn't that quick.

Knowing that your website has been established a month ago, it's nice to see that there are openings and posts already offering for a job. There's a lot of advertisements of you to be done to make your site be known to the community.
copper member
Does Satoshilancer offer an affiliate program to earn extra revenue?
Yes! If you add the Satoshilancer affiliate link to your website, you can earn whenever someone become a Premium Member from that link. Just sign up and follow instructions in `My Affiliates` page.
copper member

Would like announce opening of satoshilancer.com, a service marketplace and project outsourcing platform that accept Bitcoin.

What is Satoshilancer?
Satoshilancer is a services marketplace that connects (`Employers`) to freelance professionals (`Freelancers`). We bring down geographical barriers in a mutually beneficial relationship. Employers save money and get high-quality work, since they will be teaming up with proficient Service Freelancers working remotely at lower labor costs. Freelancers are given the chance to engage in interesting tasks that match their expertise, while increasing their income and worldwide reputation. This is all made possible through this business platform and it takes three easy key steps for both Employers and Freelancers.

Employers:
    1 - hiring
    2 - managing
    3 - paying

Freelancers:
    1 - bidding
    2 - getting hired
    3 - getting paid

Am I an Employer or a Freelancer?
You can work on Satoshilancer either as an Employer or as a Freelancer. Employers post, manage and pay for jobs (`Projects`), which can be assigned to any of the top-quality Freelancers registered in Satoshilancer. Freelancers bid, win and are paid for jobs (`Projects`), maximizing their income, while working on challenging projects and advancing their careers as well.

How much does it cost to become a Satoshilancer member?
Both Employers and Freelancers can register in Satoshilancer for free.

Affiliate Program
If you add the Satoshilancer affiliate link to your website, you can earn whenever someone becomes a Premium Member from that link.
With our affiliate program, you can earn money by referring new members to our website when upgrades their account to premium.
You will earn 20% of Premium Membership Fee when member you referred upgrade account!

Signup now! Visit website: https://www.satoshilancer.com

Pages:
Jump to: