Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi's Birthday is 5th April - page 2. (Read 2722 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
April 06, 2016, 06:41:29 PM
The Gold Confiscation Of April 5, 1933

From: President of the United States Franklin Delano Roosevelt
To: The United States Congress
Dated: 5 April, 1933
Presidential Executive Order 6102

Forbidding the Hoarding of Gold Coin, Gold Bullion and Gold Certificates By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 5(b) of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended by Section 2 of the Act of March 9, 1933, entitled

http://www.constitution.org/mon/gold/gold_confiscation_1933.htm

everything for Satoshi is a crypto info. Welcome to the crypto enigma world of a brilliant mind.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
April 06, 2016, 05:41:54 PM
Belated happy day for satoshi and i think satoshi is not a one person and i think its a group. we dont know what is the real information about satoshi and they are many questionable for their group.. they are true anonymous..

Maybe Satoshi was a team. Maybe they were all coding prodigies born on April 5, 1975 Cheesy

We will never know. Maybe all the current mods were Satoshi and decided that 10 people on the Satoshi bitcointalk account at once simply want sustainable Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
April 06, 2016, 01:04:01 PM
Belated happy day for satoshi and i think satoshi is not a one person and i think its a group. we dont know what is the real information about satoshi and they are many questionable for their group.. they are true anonymous..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 11:03:12 AM
happy Birthday Satoshi,
Satoshi had performed a good job to invent bitcoin,
He will be blessed in the heaven with this benefit to people.
yeah right, the whole bitcoin thing is still in an experiment phase and anything can happen to it to be honest, what if the price will go down a lot and a lot of people will lose their money because of bitcoin? then he wont be blessed yes?

however happy birthday, i wish satoshi to be never founded as it was his wish it seems that he wanted at any cost

what is he to blame here if the price goes anywhere, he just presented a technology to the world and that is it and it is the greatest invention in the history of digital age and the internet,respect that and move on .
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 06, 2016, 10:52:30 AM
Wow. Happy birthday satoshi. May all your dreams come true. The only problem is how do we know definitely that today is satoshi's birthday. A little to hard to believe.

I feel this to be the start date of bitcoin technology. For this reason 5th might be considered as birthday of Satoshi. None know the true birth date of satoshi.
yes no one know when excatly satoshi born,dont said about when or where he born,even i dont know what really he is,we only know what he create,what he give to us,just say thanks and happy birthday if that's true.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
April 06, 2016, 10:01:17 AM
Just drop by to say "Happy Birthday Satoshi Nakamoto" Birthday or not he is a great man who revolutionize and change the financial and payment system on internet.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
April 06, 2016, 08:58:09 AM
Wow. Happy birthday satoshi. May all your dreams come true. The only problem is how do we know definitely that today is satoshi's birthday. A little to hard to believe.

I feel this to be the start date of bitcoin technology. For this reason 5th might be considered as birthday of Satoshi. None know the true birth date of satoshi.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 06, 2016, 04:59:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
April 06, 2016, 04:51:46 AM
I am not going to join into the 'long discussion' here.

Just came here to say Happy Birthday to Satoshi Nakamoto - even though I am late by a day. :p.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2016, 04:41:47 AM

First up, Happy Birthday dude Satoshi dude! Thank's for Bitcoin.

Satoshi used 5th April 1975 as his birthday.

This is based on the UK financial year running from 6th April to 5th April.

Another clue from the creator that he is from the UK  Grin

Other clues include a copy of the The Times, UK edition, referenced in the Genesis Block

Did this ever sell?

I have the same one in perfect condition with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Any interested?

http://imgur.com/pGYXHJh

And use of the English version of the word 'colour' and not the American spelling of 'color' in his posts.

I'm going for blow this wide open. I'm from Canada. Here in Canada we spell it 'colour'. So do a lot of other countries actually. I wouldn't really say this is proof that Satoshi is from the UK.

It's a long flight from Canada to England to purchase a copy of The Times. Satoshi did indeed go to great lengths to hide his identity  Grin

Ok, the "certificate of authenticity" states that this newspaper wall provided from their archives. So I'm not sure why it is being used to verify anything, much less the Genesis Block, since I could call up the company and get a newspaper from any date I want, original, from their archive.

It's the other way around.  This newspaper was referenced in the genesis block.

But why use a British newspaper?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 06, 2016, 12:45:52 AM

First up, Happy Birthday dude Satoshi dude! Thank's for Bitcoin.

Other clues include a copy of the The Times, UK edition, referenced in the Genesis Block

Did this ever sell?

Any interested?

And use of the English version of the word 'colour' and not the American spelling of 'color' in his posts.

I'm going for blow this wide open. I'm from Canada. Here in Canada we spell it 'colour'. So do a lot of other countries actually. I wouldn't really say this is proof that Satoshi is from the UK.

It's a long flight from Canada to England to purchase a copy of The Times. Satoshi did indeed go to great lengths to hide his identity  Grin

Ok, the "certificate of authenticity" states that this newspaper wall provided from their archives. So I'm not sure why it is being used to verify anything, much less the Genesis Block, since I could call up the company and get a newspaper from any date I want, original, from their archive.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 12:16:15 AM
Satoshis birfday is well know to be on labratory 67 2289.
get wit da program  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
April 06, 2016, 12:01:15 AM
If this is his/her true birthday, then it will not be too difficult to find out who he/she is. If he/she is using "colour" instead of "color", then he/she must be from one of the Commonweath countries.

I guess Satoshi was not stupid so the birthday must be a fake one.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 05, 2016, 11:46:04 PM
Someone gave the account a positive trust with 21,000,000 risked BTC amount. Funny.

@op Since we really don't have an official anniversary day for BTCBTCBTC why not use this?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 05, 2016, 11:28:05 PM
Well assuming what you just said on op, is true that Satoshi's birthday is 5th april, but we dont even know who is satoshi then i think it's not really important that we must know and celebrate his birthday, no clue on his profile
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 05, 2016, 10:50:32 PM
I do not wish Satoshi a happy birthday, if today is the day, because I don't think he would like a total stranger to wish him that, and I know I wouldn't. Birthdays are personal. They're for family and friends, strangers are not invited, and we've seen that Satoshi enjoys his privacy.

Yeah maybe you are right, birthday is privacy, mate. But what wrong that we say happy birthday to him. It is only as say that hope the best for his birthday. Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 05, 2016, 10:10:35 PM
I must admit this thread is very strange. It seems like bitcoin is becoming somewhat of a religion, referring to him/her/them as 'the creator' (yes, I understand he/she/they created bitcoin) and comparing Nakamoto to Jesus.

Quite odd if you ask me. I would bet anything that the person/people that ran the 'satoshi' account have other accounts on here they use to talk to all of us and might even laugh at this Happy Birthday post as it's a bit odd especially since no one knows when his/her/their birthday is. lol
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
April 05, 2016, 07:54:31 PM
I also believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is from Britain. One clue is his post time line.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2016, 07:49:02 PM

Did this ever sell?

Any interested?

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
April 05, 2016, 06:59:11 PM

Did this ever sell?

Any interested?

Pages:
Jump to: