Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoWallet Exchange App| Atomic Swap| Trade| Multi-Wallet |Stake | Airdrop🚀🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 98398 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Leading Cryptocurrency Multi-Asset Exchange.
Ur project has it all going 4 it – complexity, efficiency, great community… U guys have been doing a great work so far, too… Love it

Thank you for your kind support!
What if I lose my 2FA code of my account on Satowallet platform?
Are there chances to recover my account in that sort of terrible case?

You App can restore on any phone. For 2FA, you will have to contact our support as stated on our FAQ page.
copper member
Ur project has it all going 4 it – complexity, efficiency, great community… U guys have been doing a great work so far, too… Love it

Thank you for your kind support!
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
copper member
Will there be any discounted sales again? because its the start of Holiday season here in US.

Now SATOS is still in a low discount of $0.50 as against when we will open trade for SATOS.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Will there be any discounted sales again? because its the start of Holiday season here in US.
copper member
Do you guys have a github? I can't see it anywhere...
Hi, you can follow us on github: https://github.com/satowallet
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
Do you guys have a github? I can't see it anywhere...
copper member
Bitcoin Gold now listed on Satowallet App. Store, transact and trade $BTG on Satowallet with BTC, LTC and ETH trading pair. Happy Trading! #Satowallet #SATOS
copper member
Satowallet Exchange now listed on Blockfolio. You can now track your Satowallet trade and listings through @blockfolio App.
copper member
Dear Users @Satowallet Video contest has been extended to November 30. We've had a lot of exciting videos as well as users requesting more time to complete their videos, here's a chance to Join now to win $1000.
copper member
We are glad to announce that @npaynetwork has been successfully listed on @SatoWallet Exchange, with ETH, BTC and LTC trading pair.
copper member
when would referral be paid? i have refer up 15 of my friend
would i receive a gift also for referring people , i love the complete package of the gift
i love the lambo t-shir and the satos hoodie

It will be credited to your App account. Thank you for referring.
copper member
the satos hoodie its so beautiful , i saw that some person have receive their package , i cant wait for mine to get there , Satos to the moon , nice work team . i will post my package once i receive it

Thank you for your kind Review
copper member
waooo satowallet now on blockfolio nice one Dev , you guys are doing a great job

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
The same 5 sockpuppet accounts again... LOL

Are you even trying?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I'm letting you know, you would be wise to join the undertaking now while the reward is accessible, and buy enough to get the profits later. Try not to miss it Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
a project that has the users at heart
Satos has so much potentials ,
am glad to be par of this project
when would referral be paid? i have refer up 15 of my friend
would i receive a gift also for referring people , i love the complete package of the gift
i love the lambo t-shir and the satos hoodie
satos now on blockfolio good new
still waiting for my gifts from the satos team , i can see other are receiving their ?
Pages:
Jump to: