Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoWallet Exchange App| Atomic Swap| Trade| Multi-Wallet |Stake | Airdrop🚀🚀🚀 - page 33. (Read 98447 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Leading Cryptocurrency Multi-Asset Exchange.

ASK ANY QUESTION! Satowallet Shares now available on Satowallet Exchange. Over 1000 users have Signup to partake in the upcoming private sales with interesting discount. Our team will entertain any questions regarding the sale.

Join Twitter discussion: https://twitter.com/SatoWallet/status/1047939004681924609
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Do you need any help with testing the MVP?
copper member
Dear Satowallet Users, please note that Satowallet will not be supporting the Rupaya fork @RupayaCoin as Rupaya will be delisted on 15/10/2018. Kindly withdraw your coins before 14/10/2018.
copper member
Awesome that this is gonna be much more than just a wallet! Looking forward to try it Wink

Thank you for your great review.
copper member
What kind of ICO support you'll provide? Like a crowdfunding platform?

Yes Satowallet App will provide crowdfunding Support for projects to carryout ICO. We already have several projects on our list waiting, and this will commerce immediately after SATOS token sales.
copper member
I like the idea that the wallet has plenty of useful features and the investors will get the profits. It's a great investment!
Thank you for your great review.
copper member
how do you calculate those 40% dividends?

Dividend are calculated monthly based on the amount of trade carried out monthly on Satowallet App Exchange. Satowallet charges a 0.25% trading fee and therefor derives it profit from that. 40% of this profit is shared to SATOS holders and traders proportionally .
You can check our Current trading volume here: https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/satowallet/
Activity: 132
What kind of ICO support you'll provide? Like a crowdfunding platform?
Activity: 144
I like the idea that the wallet has plenty of useful features and the investors will get the profits. It's a great investment!
Activity: 119
how do you calculate those 40% dividends?
copper member
its a beautiful project,  amazing features and i think am in love with it, but lets talk about the 40%, am i getting the 40% dividend regardless of how much i invest in satowallet

Thank you for your great review. All investors get 40% dividend monthly proportionally to your SATOS balance.
Payment will be made in Bitcoin.
copper member
So Satowallet is already working?

Yes. You can download on Play store, IOS and windows. Satowallet has been functioning since May 2017 with over 35,000 users.
copper member
Nice project

Thank you for your kind review!
Activity: 149
So Satowallet is already working?
copper member
very interesting offer, thanks I will try to join the participation
40% is cool!
Thank you for your great review. Join the private sales through this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2XA8Dzods_Gqyzbr_iSPkhxEJzPx_p3lRCjNVzrlu-drlXw/viewform
copper member
40% Monthly Dividend...Satowallet share holders receives 40% of the Satowallet exchange trading fee profits monthly.
Is there a minimum SATOS to receive dividends?

Hello There is a minimum of $50 SATOS to purchase from our private sales. No other minimum to receive dividend. Complete the form to join our private sales: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2XA8Dzods_Gqyzbr_iSPkhxEJzPx_p3lRCjNVzrlu-drlXw/viewform
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
40% Monthly Dividend...Satowallet share holders receives 40% of the Satowallet exchange trading fee profits monthly.
Is there a minimum SATOS to receive dividends?
copper member
WE RECENTLY CELEBRATED 35,000 USERS FEW WEEKS AGO!
copper member
i just download the app and it looks so great
the feature i like is the swap coins, because the swap function is done an instant

Thank you for your review. We are glad you love our App. We celebrated 35,000 Users few weeks ago.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: