Pages:
Author

Topic: Saudi Arabia 1M BTC BUY !! - page 4. (Read 541 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 116
January 22, 2024, 10:42:21 PM
There is a rumour going on about an potential $500 billion investment into BTC by the Saudi governments
Rumor is rumor and you should not trust rumor and action because of rumor.

Focus on history like historic cycles, halving effects, length of bull and bear markets then make your investment plan to enter and exit the market.

HODL your bitcoins is key to get profit and avoid panic, fear and lose your bitcoin by selling because of news, rumor.

Bitcoin is legal there, it's just that the government does not guarantee any security for adopters in their country, because bitcoin is considered high risk. This rumor is related to the government of Qatar - Saudi Arabia, this is a good sign because if the rumor is true, we will see a better status for bitcoin there of course.
There are legality maps over nations and you can get them in Some world maps for Bitcoiners.

Middle East nations are very friendly with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 85
Merit: 42
If you know, you know!
January 22, 2024, 08:38:33 PM
There is a rumour going on about an potential $500 billion investment into BTC by the Saudi governments, As we know today BTC just dropped below $40k. I am having a very strong feeling that this would be the perfect time to invest, What are your thoughts about this and price predictions for next week if the this "rumour" becomes a reality?

Even though this is just a rumor, this rumor will strengthen the community and will attract the interest of speculators who want to take advantage of the moment which will then have an impact on strengthening the price of bitcoin. I don't have any price predictions here, but clearly, if this rumor turns out to be true, we will not only see $500,000,000,000 of money flowing into bitcoin, but much more than that.

Also, I'm not really sure about the status of bitcoin in Saudi. As far as I know, Saudi Arabia is a grey area of bitcoin, the status isn't really clear enough.

Bitcoin is legal there, it's just that the government does not guarantee any security for adopters in their country, because bitcoin is considered high risk. This rumor is related to the government of Qatar - Saudi Arabia, this is a good sign because if the rumor is true, we will see a better status for bitcoin there of course.

I haven’t heard any rumour of this happening. It would help if you added a links to articles where it was published.

Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/65aec35fc28cdc3e9dc2e561/

The only challenge I can think of is their religious belief, I read somewhere that it’s frowned upon for a Muslim to own Bitcoin. 

It is not completely true or not 100% legal that a Muslim cannot own bitcoin, it is still a matter of debate among religious leaders.
Activity: 854
Merit: 45
January 22, 2024, 06:55:57 PM
There is a rumour going on about an potential $500 billion investment into BTC by the Saudi governments,
Where do you know this rumor? Do you read the rumor on crypto news channel?
Since it is just a rumor, it is difficult to trust the news. Saudi Government isn't like El Salvador, they have enough money and they are not urgent to invest their money into Bitcoin. It is very different with El Salvador who invest in Bitcoin because they want to improve their financial level. Also, I'm not really sure about the status of Bitcoin in Saudi. As far as I know, Saudi Arabia is a grey area of Bitcoin, the status isn't really clear enough.

As we know today BTC just dropped below $40k. I am having a very strong feeling that this would be the perfect time to invest,
You don't need to use your feeling. Everyone must understand that it is the right time to invest their money before the Bitcoin halving. If we look the history, Bitcoin should begin to increase massively after the Bitcoin halving.

I was also not sure about this all but after having some search and looking things around about this all now I was also having this update as Saudi Arab is having bitcoin as legal tender and peoples can buy and sell this without any problem so look like things are taking good change about this, and we can expect some good movement for the bitcoin as well if things like these are going to happen as announces.

UAE was doing good work about crypto related technology and now after their some success we are having more Gulf region countries which are preparing to have their share in this market as well which will create good competition and better results for the investors as well.

https://coinedition.com/saudi-arabia-qatar-rumored-1m-btc-buy-could-come-next-week-analyst/

https://cointelegraph.com/tags/saudi-arabia
Activity: 1148
Merit: 555
January 22, 2024, 06:38:19 PM
I haven’t heard any rumour of this happening. It would help if you added a links to articles where it was published. Still, I wouldn’t put it past the Saudis government, they are very prudent with money. In the last few years, they have invested heavily in sports - football and boxing. And have brought major attractions to their country. The only challenge I can think of is their religious belief, I read somewhere that it’s frowned upon for a Muslim to own Bitcoin. 
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
January 22, 2024, 06:03:26 PM
There is a rumour going on about an potential $500 billion investment into BTC by the Saudi governments, As we know today BTC just dropped below $40k. I am having a very strong feeling that this would be the perfect time to invest, What are your thoughts about this and price predictions for next week if the this "rumour" becomes a reality?
if some countries have the knowledge or proper understanding of investment so many of them would have invested in cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin for a long time ago because of a country economy or inflation that may occur in a country so that is why they need a diversification of economy so that the country will not lack one ever one side of the investment all the economy of the country those negative so it will not affect the country, so many countries today are facing economic error and challenges because they are not wise enough to diversify the process of their income
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 22, 2024, 05:50:35 PM
There is a rumour going on about an potential $500 billion investment into BTC by the Saudi governments,
Where do you know this rumor? Do you read the rumor on crypto news channel?
Since it is just a rumor, it is difficult to trust the news. Saudi Government isn't like El Salvador, they have enough money and they are not urgent to invest their money into Bitcoin. It is very different with El Salvador who invest in Bitcoin because they want to improve their financial level. Also, I'm not really sure about the status of Bitcoin in Saudi. As far as I know, Saudi Arabia is a grey area of Bitcoin, the status isn't really clear enough.

As we know today BTC just dropped below $40k. I am having a very strong feeling that this would be the perfect time to invest,
You don't need to use your feeling. Everyone must understand that it is the right time to invest their money before the Bitcoin halving. If we look the history, Bitcoin should begin to increase massively after the Bitcoin halving.

Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 22, 2024, 05:02:05 PM
There are so many Bitcoin price prediction thread in the speculation board that you can discuss what the price of Bitcoin will be. So for me there is no need of creating another price prediction thread here.

But for the news about Saudi Arabia it's another wise investment that will also increase the Bitcoin adoption over there because more citizens will want to follow the countries decision and invest in Bitcoin (if only the news is true).
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 22, 2024, 04:57:42 PM
We all know that bitcoin is still going to increase later on the year some people can not buy bitcoin due to its high prices and also transaction fees however it is extremely recommended that when the market goes down or sees a slight decrease in price then you should definitely buy some buy at a price where it is low for you
Activity: 185
Merit: 18
January 22, 2024, 04:46:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: