Pages:
Author

Topic: Saudi Arabia Plans to Launch Own Crypto in 2019 - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 2
I am very glad to hear it. No matter it will success or history will repeat I Peter, for the development of the crypto market need such projects. Can you imagine such a rich country with huge opportunities will come on the market, this is not just another millionaire with bitcoin, it's something else. I believe that in the future many countries will follow Saudi Arabia.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Interestingly, everyone remembers Venezuela or Russia, as well as some other countries. It ended, unfortunately, as it began, with practically nothing. I think there is a similar situation here. It’s not enough just to accept a coin, you need to make it a real tool for solving a problem, and this is unrealistic until you change all the technology.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Is Dubaicoin (DBIX) not be trying reach the same goal and become Saudi Arabia official crypto?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-arabianchain-dubaicoin-dbix-smart-contracts-from-dubai-to-the-world-1811194
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
In 2018, we witnessed multiple countries issuing their own cryptocurrencies. While not all rollouts are successful implementations, it has done little to discourage nations. Even though Venezuela’s Petro is a failure, it hasn’t stopped countries like Saudi Arabia to consider cryptocurrencies.

Recently, it was announced that Saudi Arabia will be launching its own cryptocurrency by mid-2019. The currency will be backed by the Saudi central bank. Even though there isn’t much time left in the rollout, the group behind this project is still inspecting the potential impact of such a currency.

Even though Bitcoin has observed extreme market volatility, it hasn’t stopped the cryptocurrency from garnering worldwide attention. Digital cash has received favorable opinions from consumers and corporations alike. Various governments and central banks have identified the market demand and are looking for ways to fulfill the same. Creating a native currency in one way to serve the market.

The currency being developed in Saudi Arabia is a venture with the United Arab Emirates. The details about this currency are extremely limited at this time. There isn’t even an official name for it until now. The Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority is investigating the feasibility of this currency. Although this can transform the financial landscape of the country, it does carry potential risks as well.

The new currency is expected to launch by mid-2019 and it is likely to be supported by a small number of banks. Saudi Arabia is looking to improve cross-border payments.

Good to know that some governments would like to adapt tokenization or anything, but ive read last few months in an article stating that saudi arabia bans the bitcoin, and now they will be issuing a new coin? sounds interesting to know!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
In 2018, we witnessed multiple countries issuing their own cryptocurrencies. While not all rollouts are successful implementations, it has done little to discourage nations. Even though Venezuela’s Petro is a failure, it hasn’t stopped countries like Saudi Arabia to consider cryptocurrencies.

Recently, it was announced that Saudi Arabia will be launching its own cryptocurrency by mid-2019. The currency will be backed by the Saudi central bank. Even though there isn’t much time left in the rollout, the group behind this project is still inspecting the potential impact of such a currency.

Even though Bitcoin has observed extreme market volatility, it hasn’t stopped the cryptocurrency from garnering worldwide attention. Digital cash has received favorable opinions from consumers and corporations alike. Various governments and central banks have identified the market demand and are looking for ways to fulfill the same. Creating a native currency in one way to serve the market.

The currency being developed in Saudi Arabia is a venture with the United Arab Emirates. The details about this currency are extremely limited at this time. There isn’t even an official name for it until now. The Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority is investigating the feasibility of this currency. Although this can transform the financial landscape of the country, it does carry potential risks as well.

The new currency is expected to launch by mid-2019 and it is likely to be supported by a small number of banks. Saudi Arabia is looking to improve cross-border payments.

This really sounds great, as Arab countries are involving in this wonderful blockchain technology. Also do you have any source link for this?

You are right crypto is crossing borders and if this plan succeeds I am sure the demand will increase and price will soar up.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
There is no such thing as your own decentralised trusteless crypto

These centralised attempts I think will fail hard.

Bitcoin is the true global currency the first to wise up and get on board will be the countries that benefit the most.

"When the winds of change blow...."

I think the same too. Countries having their own cryptocurrency is like money we have now in different countries which doesn't makes sense to a digital currency.
However, I do think that alternative cryptocurrencies may exist if it is going to be used for different purposes or applications.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Governments and Banks together? Sounds like a desperate attempt to control the new tech. Its like you agree that its the future but take away the most fundamental aspect to it, freedom.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
There is no such thing as your own decentralised trusteless crypto

These centralised attempts I think will fail hard.

Bitcoin is the true global currency the first to wise up and get on board will be the countries that benefit the most.

"When the winds of change blow...."

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: