Pages:
Author

Topic: SAVE THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN. STOP USING GOX AND DEEPBIT! - page 2. (Read 1789 times)

donator
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
you got hacked bitch!
But just like in the real world, SUPER LARGE COMPANIES FUCK EVERYONE.
And super small companies are often incompetent, unprofessional, negligent and often die due to a lack of sufficient cash flow. Support your community, son.

I would love to see you disrespect me to my face!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004

.. mtgox had already taken a legal fight in France for bitcoin ..

+ the Bitomat.pl story. Nobody asked mtgox to compensate loss of 17k btc.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
would you define deepbit or mtgox as SUPER LARGE? interesting. you know in the real world they are super small nearly nonexistent companies, right?

i would also like some competition, but i would not suggest that people should stop using deepbit or mtgox. mtgox had already taken a legal fight in France for bitcoin, i would say that its better to have a few large, that can defend themselfs, instead 100's small one that can't. i think in the future we will see many small competitors, just wait and let bitcoin grow big.

i would be using intersango, if bitcoinica havn't had taken my btc hostage.

Gox and Deepbit are very large in comparison to the size of the BTC economy. Even if you say 40% of BTC exchanges happen privately off the big exchanges, that still means that 50% of the BTC exchanged goes through one entity. That's pretty massive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
And super small companies are often incompetent, unprofessional, negligent and often die due to a lack of sufficient cash flow. Support your community, son.

SAVE BITCOIN.
Bitcoin doesn't need saving at this moment, it needs cooperation. Don't be afraid of cooperation. If MtGox works, use it. If it doesn't, stop using it. The only way that not using MtGox would "save" Bitcoin is if MtGox was hurting Bitcoin. Is it? Can you argue that MtGox is actively hurting Bitcoin by providing a service? Why not take the opposite angle and promote something that competes with it instead of even mentioning it. And on that note, does the new service you want to promote become evil if it becomes so successful as well?

STOP USING DEEPBIT AND STOP USING GOX!!!

USE SMALLER MARKET EXCHANGES LIKE CAMP BX!

USE SMALLER POOLS!!!

SAVE BITCOIN!

Here's a new liberal college girl rant for you:

STOP USING ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

USE WHATEVER HAS THE BEST RATES!!

KEEP USING BITCOIN!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
would you define deepbit or mtgox as SUPER LARGE? interesting. you know in the real world they are super small nearly nonexistent companies, right?

i would also like some competition, but i would not suggest that people should stop using deepbit or mtgox. mtgox had already taken a legal fight in France for bitcoin, i would say that its better to have a few large, that can defend themselfs, instead 100's small one that can't. i think in the future we will see many small competitors, just wait and let bitcoin grow big.

i would be using intersango, if bitcoinica havn't had taken my btc hostage.
Activity: 4
Cool post bro.
donator
Activity: 56
you got hacked bitch!
I have nothing against said owners and wish them the best of luck in the world.

SAVE BITCOIN.

STOP USING DEEPBIT AND STOP USING GOX!!!

USE SMALLER MARKET EXCHANGES LIKE CAMP BX!

USE SMALLER POOLS!!!

SAVE BITCOIN!
Pages:
Jump to: