Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 12/07/2023 - page 69. (Read 33315 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I used my alt to go from 3999 to 4000 as I did not want some one to give me two or three merits and ruin the even 4000

So here is an even 4000 mark.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
New Goal: 6000 Merit

Congratulations! You have a fantastic rhythm of merits. Few users should receive so many merits in such a short time.
In two days you have almost 50 more merits. At this rate, you'll quickly reach 7000!

Congratulations!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Your ATH merit comes sooner than you expect. That is cool.
Next target: 6000. Hopefully in January we will be able to take this summit.  Roll Eyes

I think we really have to believe in our own ability to make quality posts regardless of whether merit are awarded or not. The merit goes to those who really care about the quality of the post, so I thought we should give it a try although sometimes some people seem displeased with the effort regardless of the reasons. Ratimov, your ladder is much more incline than the ladder I climbed. So congratulations on your current merit of 6000 merit.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Congratulations to you man on achieving this big target of 6000 merits within short span of time and becoming 8th most merited member of the forum now.Speedy growth ahead to you man.

2021 turned out to be successful, as many as 3 new goals in 12 months: 4000, 5000 and 6000:
Remarkable journey for you as you take 74 days to go from 4000 to 5000 merits as first half of tareget

Then you take another 79 days to achieve next thousand merits on your profile which is preety fast and see you have gained additional 46 merits above that Target also.

You are gaining with your contributions to the forum preety fast and keep up the pace and next 7000 is not too far away taking your merit spree into consideration Grin

Thanks to all those who supported my posts by merits. Happy Holidays.  Wink
You have also helped many to achieve their next big ranks and the same is happening with you and this is all dependant on your effective posting.Happy holiday season to you as well.

So i also want to share another one nice record with you all after few days as found one this time to share here.This time he is our technical boss and who has contributed enough to the forum knowledge and helped lot of us with his adequate knowledge about bitcoin and known as bitcoin maximalist pooya87

He has achieved 5500 merits on his profile with his efforts and worth saving his record here :

He is 11th most merited member on the forum and has long way to go but impressed by his knowledge about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
After a long time it's now 888

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Lucius, I think I know it's never easy. But I hate to hear that from you because I think you are much more capable of getting more than that.

It was important to me to earn the first 1000 merits, which meant I was able to become a Legendary member without airdropped merits - because some think we got those merits easily - and they don't take into account that some of us were active on the forum years before merits existed. If I'm still active, I have no doubt that one day that number will be higher - but it's just numbers, interesting statistics, and nothing more (at least for those who can no longer progress in the ranks).
legendary
Merit: 1228
It was not easy to earn 2000 merits, but it is nice to know that I succeeded even a little before I hoped. Thanks to everyone who made it possible, especially @lovesmayfamilis and @CryptopreneurBrainboss for the last merits Wink
Lucius, I think I know it's never easy. But I hate to hear that from you because I think you are much more capable of getting more than that. Maybe the next 4000 or 5000 in the near future, it will most likely be visible on your profile. I would probably say that the first 250 merit were much harder for me to earn than your 1000 merit others. Geez.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

It was not easy to earn 2000 merits, but it is nice to know that I succeeded even a little before I hoped. Thanks to everyone who made it possible, especially @lovesmayfamilis and @CryptopreneurBrainboss for the last merits Wink
legendary
I am back with another merit record to share with you all and now this time it's our WO hat gang member who always come up with really good nice hat design's in avatar format for the members and he is none other than xhomerx10 because he has achieved a nice merit stats to be shared here so saving for him :

Achieving 4400 merits is really appreciable and you can see his stats here : https://bpip.org/Profile?id=120694

I love sharing nice merit record for the members Cheesy
legendary
aysg76, thanks for doing it for me. A bit busy today due to some activity in real life, so I didn't manage to do it myself. But true, I have applied for the merit source and now I am waiting for the good news. 1111 is reached and I believe the next 1234 is a very unique number to look at.  Wink
Every number is achievable if you are dedicated to achieve them but we can keep our main work which is effective posting and rest everything will come with time.I know we also have some works apart from forum so no issues for it man and I have done it on your behalf only.

You will get good news to be the additional merit source from theymos and wish you all the best for the same.Will share when you reach 1234 also Wink
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
He is the latest one on the application to be merit source for the Indonesian board on forum and has achieved this rank now so thought of sharing with you all his also on his behalf.
aysg76, thanks for doing it for me. A bit busy today due to some activity in real life, so I didn't manage to do it myself. But true, I have applied for the merit source and now I am waiting for the good news. 1111 is reached and I believe the next 1234 is a very unique number to look at.  Wink
legendary
Hello @LFC_Bitcoin sorry for stealing a screenshot on your profile. But I like your merit record which is 5757 with the amount of post 2646 and it's look nice to me, I hope you forgive me Grin

You only need to adjust the one like width or height and it will automatically adjust accordingly and simply by following the @OP rules which says

[height=200]

Okay so I don't know but I feel good to share the nice merit records for the members who attain those magical merit stats with time and quality posting so here goes another one from my side:

The image  might not be visible clearly so following the rules i cannot enlarge it but have made it clickable so you can zoom on by watching it on the image hosting site clearly.

He is the latest one on the application to be merit source for the Indonesian board on forum and has achieved this rank now so thought of sharing with you all his also on his behalf.
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
Hello @LFC_Bitcoin sorry for stealing a screenshot on your profile. But I like your merit record which is 5757 with the amount of post 2646 and it's look nice to me, I hope you forgive me Grin

[Edited] done thanks @asyg76
legendary
One of the best paying signature campaign on forum has also managed to reach the Angel Number 777 with Hero rank on the forum :

Thought of sharing this with you all as they have gone to 790 merits now but i have saved it earlier so now sharing the same with you all on the event they have completed 100 weeks successfully running the signature campaign on the forum and still continuing.So best wishes to them.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
although it is not as perfect as 2222

Here is the perfect 2222 for your eyes by SFR10

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

Just found an interesting merit number achieved by Rikafip. I think 2626 is a nice number although it is not as perfect as 2222 or 6666.
By the way, congratulation on achieving another great merit number, mate.  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 957
My own nice merit record, with also nice activity and posts:

Archived here
Activity: 882
Merit: 5818
not your keys, not your coins!
Not yet 666, but 600 is a nice round number, I guess Grin
legendary
So again posting one of the nice record for user RickDeckard as he is contributing great to the forum and have gained quite good merits within few time :

I have actually posted for him because it's good to see members ranking up and gaining merits with quality posting and efforts and his activity is less than half of his merit count at this time which is impressive for me so his record deserve place here.
legendary
So one of the trusted and reputed manger on the forum @Hhampuz have climbed up to reach same double digits merit graph which is worth sharing here:

He is 21st most merited member of the forum and 2nd on most trusted members list.

Congratulations to him on reaching this level.
Pages:
Jump to: