Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 12/07/2023 - page 9. (Read 31906 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
Tell me about it -- I haven't been taking these screenshots for a while. However, last week, I really wanted to record my 6000 score. I was at 5998, and all I needed was 2. But, alas, someone ruined the party for me. We should request a feature that allows us to delete our own merit just to record these impressive figures, as they are really hard to hit. Cheesy
Hahaha I'll be damned if theymos actually grants that request😂😂. anyways it's really kind of boring anytime one losses that one of a life time chance. The feeling should kinda be like laughing in tears😂

Well how can I know without a real milestone
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
Dammit!!  I had 6665 merits and was all set to make a post here when I hit 6666, as I usually only get a single merit at a time, but someone (I have not checked and will not) denied me that paltry pleasure by thrusting me past the quadruple-six mark before I could even blink.

Tell me about it -- I haven't been taking these screenshots for a while. However, last week, I really wanted to record my 6000 score. I was at 5998, and all I needed was 2. But, alas, someone ruined the party for me. We should request a feature that allows us to delete our own merit just to record these impressive figures, as they are really hard to hit. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Nice merit record @saint loop, I was going through a post and I saw your comment, immediately I was attracted to your unique merit number and I decided to celebrate with you on this by bringing it up to your knowledge here.

2222 is a great number, just like a default number.

2222 is the merit of swans.  Grin
If we use our imagination, we can see 4 swans. Or for the most luxurious, the Swarovski brand.
Activity: 294
Merit: 267
Baba God Noni

Nice merit record @Saint-loup, I was going through a post and I saw your comment, immediately I was attracted to your unique merit number and I decided to celebrate with you on this by bringing it up to your knowledge here.

2222 is a great number, just like a default number.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
Congratulations to you sir, the total merit is very good and I like the tip Cheesy, although my total merit is the opposite of yours (my tip is 96) yes now your merit is more than 1, four digits which is amazing. Even if I glance at your merit and activity 1:2 it's amazing, I will look forward to you going up to 7777 like a towering arrow that continues to shoot, I like it too like a bow, success to you in the best time, I really enjoy people achieving achievements with unique and motivating me an empty space therapy to fill and say if it's possible. Grin
Speaking of tips, you used a hell of a lot of words there but I'll be damned if I know exactly what you're saying.  If you're trying to climb the merit ladder I would suggest trying to express your thoughts concisely--especially if English isn't your first language, which I'm guessing is the case.

Also, I got airdropped 1000 merits back in January 2018 when Theymos slapped all of the shitposters and account farmers in one gigantic smack on the day the merit system was unleashed on the forum, so deduct that from my total number of merits, and that's what I've earned.  It might seem like a lot, but they were earned over nearly six years so I'm not exactly burning down the house like some other members are.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Congratulations @cAPSLOCK. A truly rare and wonderful merit milestone.

5050 merit hopefully it will be 6060 very soon.

Congratulations PrivacyG 1551 is indeed a rare and nice merit milestone. I hope on seeing 1661 sooner

Congratulations also to serjent05 keep up the good work. I hope to see 1331 soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Dammit!!  I had 6665 merits and was all set to make a post here when I hit 6666, as I usually only get a single merit at a time, but someone (I have not checked and will not) denied me that paltry pleasure by thrusting me past the quadruple-six mark before I could even blink.

Oh well.  Maybe if and when I get to 7777 I'll check back here and tell the world how lucky I am--but at the rate I'm going, I'll be making that post from a nursing home if they're kind enough to lend me a PC.  Lol.

Congratulations to you sir, the total merit is very good and I like the tip Cheesy, although my total merit is the opposite of yours (my tip is 96) yes now your merit is more than 1, four digits which is amazing. Even if I glance at your merit and activity 1:2 it's amazing, I will look forward to you going up to 7777 like a towering arrow that continues to shoot, I like it too like a bow, success to you in the best time, I really enjoy people achieving achievements with unique and motivating me an empty space therapy to fill and say if it's possible. Grin

Maybe I'll post when I'm earned 222 merit, I missed it when I was earned 111 on my initial footing, I regret only discovering this thread after reaching over 111, I'll be back. Grin

Oh well.  Maybe if and when I get to 7777 I'll check back here and tell the world how lucky I am--but at the rate I'm going, I'll be making that post from a nursing home if they're kind enough to lend me a PC.  Lol.

I hope you get 7777 merit very soon and we can witness it. Cheesy

A very nice merit record @Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
I think 444 Merit a rare number. Your post number 434 would look better if it was 4 instead of 3.Then what is your post number 444 then merit number and post number would be equal.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
 Saving my own record, yeahhhhh 222 Merit Grin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter

Wow congratulations Kingsden to your new rank and upon achieving your 1k merits
This is to show you are a good contributor to the forum.
Hope to see you on 1.5k merits soon.

Edit..
I never knew m2017 already posted..
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

1000 merits is a common occurrence on this forum and these numbers will not surprise anyone. But I think that @KingsDen will be pleasantly surprised to see this merit value on his profile, because from now on this has made him a Legendary. Stop being eternal Hero. Smiley He doesn’t know this yet, but when he finds out, it will probably make him happy. Congratulations. You deserved this for a long time and I only slightly pushed you towards your cherished goal.
Wow nice record @Mia Chloe
Post 166
Activity 166
Merit 156
Maybe Merit will be soon 166
Thanks mate  

Congratulations Lucius on this nice record 5353 is quite rare to catch

Congratulations to franky1 4000 achieved

Very nice merit record. @mikeywith
I think 5959 is a rare merit record.Hope it will be 6969 soon.

Wow nice record @Mia Chloe
Post 166
Activity 166
Merit 156

Maybe Merit will be soon 166

Congratulations @Litzki1990 for achieving 222 merits.The number 222 is truly unique.
I hope you get senior member rank very soon and your merit number is 333. Cheesy

Finally!!! A big congratulations to Hamza2424
1000 set🙂 hoping on seeing 1111 soon

Also came across  d5000 close to having a palindrome couldn't resist completing it and here we have it 5445

I also came across philipma1957 also having a palindrome
Wow very nice Merit record @Shishir99
Triple three (Merit 333) is a unique number.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Hey guys help pooya87 get to 9999 he has just 3 left I tried helping but got all my smerits exhausted 😩
You don't have to hesitate let the merit come naturally, I'm sure pooya87 will get it soon and it's possible that he's preparing to set his own record.

I hope no one breaks that 9999 number and after that it becomes 10000.
Hey guys help pooya87 get to 9999 he has just 3 left I tried helping but got all my smerits exhausted 😩
Activity: 294
Merit: 433
HODL - BTC
Our local Sub Forum member blue Snow has now reached 1000 merits meaning he is now a hero member now, leave it to myself to screen capture him for the record in this thread.  Grin

Congratulations bro.

Pages:
Jump to: