Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 90. (Read 36845 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
I visited the V1 of this thread before because I had screenshots of some users who have nice merit records. But I deleted those and they are already moved up now. Hehe. Btw, let me cater my former co-participants in 777 coin.

Hope to screenshot my profile soon😊

Edited:

Adding 1😅

Adding more:

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 6947
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Using both, width and height is problematic for the image ("scaling issue")

Better use one of the two variants and try to get the original forum size (posts can be editet after posting, if it's too small / too big).
Using one of the two will result in original scaling => scaling issue solved  Smiley
You can easily crop the exact width and height from original screenshot, using Paint:
Interesting, didn't know about such a feature and I did it always manually.  Cheesy
But my paint looks a bit different...
Activity: 186
Merit: 253

Better use one of the two variants and try to get the original forum size (posts can be editet after posting, if it's too small / too big).
Using one of the two will result in original scaling => scaling issue solved  Smiley
You can easily crop the exact width and height from original screenshot, using Paint:

Agree with the "Archive" part.

Again, his 2222nd merit is mine:

Archive
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 6947
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Great to have this collection going on with a few adjustments. Maybe you can consider the following suggestions:

All Merit records should be archived. This post has shown Merit records can be easily faked. That's mad.  Cheesy
Archiving them would prevent Merit record cheating / Merit record abuse

For bigger profile screenshots, e.g.:

width=330 and height=200 works fine.

For smaller ones, e.g.:

width=150 height=200 works fine.

Your new record:

http://archive.is/772h8

Nice profile picture.  Wink
Activity: 186
Merit: 253
I made theymos 7777 merits, suchmoon 5000 and now pooya87 2727:

And some other nice records for tonight:

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Off-topic: What happened to mk4's "U mad bro" merit?

First off, I'm going to apologize. I really don't want to be a total killjoy as I know a lot of people here just wanted to have fun, but just fyi, this can easily be cheated through "inspect element", a feature available on most browsers. Grin

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
It might be better to suggest the image size for uniformity. What is the preferred width/height?

Since the screenshots from the first thread were all different sizes (and cutouts), I edited most of them, but if you guys want to do me a favor those numbers work fine.

For bigger profile screenshots, e.g.:

width=330 and height=200 works fine.

For smaller ones, e.g.:

width=150 height=200 works fine.

edit 30/05/2020: Please only use height=200, no width needed!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
I keep a unique number (achievements) that I get now.

It seems I also have to collect some stupid April moments to be remembered, every year precisely in April that moment will occur and be commemorated on the Bitcointalk forum.

In my opinion this is a collection and also a feat and maybe just a momentary achievement that is unique every year.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
It might be better to suggest the image size for uniformity. What is the preferred width/height?

Off-topic: What happened to mk4's "U mad bro" merit?
legendary
Last update: 13/04/2024

Changelog:

01/06/2020
  • added new merit records

10/06/2020

16/06/2020

26/06/2020

08/07/2020

31/07/2020

20/08/2020

08/09/2020

24/09/2020

06/10/2020

13/10/2020

06/11/2020

17/11/2020

08/12/2020

31/12/2020

01/02/2020

11/03/2020

25/08/2021

06/11/2021

24/03/2022

27/06/2022

08/08/2022
  • old merit records removed

29/11/2022

06/03/2023

14/05/2023
  • added TalkImg.com image links

12/07/2023

13/04/2024
legendary
Save your nice merit records here

I will update this post every few weeks with the latest and best records, which were posted in the thread. Since the last thread recently got spammed with full-size screenshots and images we need some new posting rules. Only if your post will follow the rules stated below, I will add your merit record to #1. For a changelong please check this post.

Rules:

• Don't post full-size screenshots or images without any appropriate size adjustments. If you don't know which height/width to take, please just use height=200 (no width needed, since the screenshot will adjust automatically). For more general information follow these guidelines: Guideline on posting images (with size adjustments), hyperlinks.
  • For more information on how to edit a screenshot in Microsoft Paint, please check this post.
  • You are allowed to post your own merit records and merit records of other forum members.
  • Please also archive your merit record, like in this post. This helps to prevent merit record faking/cheating.
  • An easy plattform to upload your screenshots is TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk.
  • Don't spam, no double-posts.
  • No merit begging.

Recent Records:

Sources:

Pages:
Jump to: