Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 12/07/2023 (Read 31850 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
~~

I'm not sure how you're doing this, but you're placing the images on a very large scale.

In the next recordings, try to use smaller images, but close to their real size.  Wink
And why double post when combining in one post is better, right?

He probably didn't read the OP rules Grin
The picture size should be height=200

I'm just here to keep the merit record of cygan 7700, just screenshot it to keep in this thread.

Activity: 126
Merit: 47
Congratulations @The Sceptical Chymist for this milestone of 6800 nice Merit

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
~~

I'm not sure how you're doing this, but you're placing the images on a very large scale.

In the next recordings, try to use smaller images, but close to their real size.  Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
Chainjoes.com
@usekevin brother, congratulations to you. You have a very nice merit record, where is three 5/ [555]. I think it's good to keep this merit record so I did, I hope you like it.

Activity: 67
Merit: 5
Chainjoes.com
@Troytech brother, congratulations to you. You have a very nice merit record, where is three 1/ [111]. I think it's good to keep this merit record so I did, I hope you like it.

Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Congratulations @El duderino_ for touching the milestone of 12000 merit.

Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
@paid2

2000 merits

Thank you for the souvenir of the 2000 merits dear vapourminer, and many thanks for helping me to reach this milestone!
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3505
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
@paid2

2000 merits

EDIT - a cleaner version

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Congratulations @icopress

Nice numbers 7777, a record indeed. Luckily I was fast enough to take a ss! Grin

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/04/25/rXrDH.png
Congratulations @icopress boss for touching the unique record of 7777 digits! Very few forum members have managed to touch this record.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager

Nice numbers 7777, a record indeed. Luckily I was fast enough to take a ss! Grin

Congratulations to Icopress for reaching a remarkable merit counts. And ye mate That's a good catc,h 7777 is like a supper lucky win.  Anyways icopress is  one of the the reputable users here in our community as we all know how he doing here he is contributed a lot of works and Also he manage a legitimate campaign. And maybe the next one will be the 8888 which is pretty sure that he can make it easier and sooner. Once again congratulations icopress for your achievements you deserve that. just keep moving forward and more achievements will come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/04/25/raMTC.jpeg

Congratulations @cafter for achieving beautiful merit record.

222 very beautiful number.

2222 Hope to touch its record very soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 494
Siga sempre em frente! always move forward!
Congratulations @RickDeckard on an incredible 3000 merits.

Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Cashback 15%
Congratulations @Luzin you have achieved triple 777 merit which is a beautiful merit record. Between 100-1000 merit all these numbers are seen few times like 111 222 333 444 555 666 777 888 999 which is very nice number, you got one of these numbers. Hope you achieve the next record triple (888) soon. Best of luck to you, congratulations again.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Congratulations DS for the new record. Both activity and merit is 308. Keep going forward and never give up. You are almost there. Remember you are the best. We love you, I love you, I love myself. Tongue

Good record, congratulations!

There were less than 10 posts and it was a perfect combination! This may have been his last opportunity to combine all three.
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
Congratulations DS for the new record. Both activity and merit is 308. Keep going forward and never give up. You are almost there. Remember you are the best. We love you, I love you, I love myself. Tongue

From your well wishers,
-I, me, myself, DS 🧛‍♂️

Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Congratulations @Strongkored You have created a beautifully merit record of (four 1) or (1111). You have made a nice Beautiful merit record of [1111] at the moment. Hopefully [2222] will be very soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Congratulations @Toxic2040 Sir you have already earned 4141 merit which is a record keeping. I hope you will get 4444 merit achieve very soon.

Congratulations @Botnake I share your excellent merit record which will be remembered forever. You have already earned 666 merits which is a record to keep.

Thank you
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
I made a quote to show the images:

Congratulations OcTradism for 800th Merit. I will be congratulate you on your 1000th merit very soon for legendary member.

Congratulations for such a beautiful merit. You have achieved a very beautiful merit record.  I hope you do better things on this platform in the future.

Congratulations to those who reach new milestones on the journey of merit.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 127

Congratulations  @hafiztalha to nice merit 222
Pages:
Jump to: