Pages:
Author

Topic: Savedroid - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 385
April 19, 2018, 06:19:58 PM
This is a very bad thing.The man has made fun of people officially.I guessed it would be like that. We must be careful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 19, 2018, 06:17:34 PM
The crypto space imploded yesterday as one of the hottest ICOs in the industry was deemed as a cleverly organised scam.
Worst Prank in Crypto History or a Reckless Publicity Stunt? What do you think would become of savedroid after this publicity stunt?

scam because not good choose ico project
the first if choose ico must read whitepaper, project , dev team and use campaign manager
Activity: 150
Merit: 110
April 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
I think it was a well thought scam. they collected very big money. I know some other projects also collected good money and became scam. this is the fate of crypto world. never invest money you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 06:06:34 PM
The crypto space imploded yesterday as one of the hottest ICOs in the industry was deemed as a cleverly organised scam.
Worst Prank in Crypto History or a Reckless Publicity Stunt? What do you think would become of savedroid after this publicity stunt?
I think that by this act, they only drew attention of the regulatory bodies and did not do anything good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
April 19, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

This was really bad PR for them... I get it they wanted a promotion but instead they just encouraged more hackers to scam people by proving how easy it is... I will avoid their coin now, I am so sad for those who have invested money in this ICO, this CEO is obviously crazy.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:54:24 PM
I think savedroid suppose to have used a better measure to do it is PR it is a very bad prank and will of course have a negative effect on savedroid. In a telegram group a lot of investors are ready to dump it as soon as savedroid list to be traded.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 19, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

It was a very stupid act. This is the worst publicity stunt I've seen, it seems the project team is holding investors for fools. After this story, the price of tokens will fall to the bottom.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
I think that after such news, the price of coins may fall even more. it is possible for this specifically and made such information.  Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:27:02 PM
I steer clear of most ICO's, most of them are scams.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
April 19, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
Many suffered in this project, most likely no one else will see their means, they can forget. But from such projects you need to find a more valuable profit, this is an invaluable experience that we get.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
April 19, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

I was not amused yesterday but actually it was the right message to the right people at the right time. They have scores of first time ICO investors in their project, especially in Germany. It is important for those investors to instantly learn not only to use the usual metrics but also your common sense before investing in an ICO. If this had turned out to be a scam, it would have been a very well orchestrated one. Also important for these people to learn, not to put all eggs into one basket, especially in crypto.

There is plenty of people who did not invest in stocks or anything else before. I dont care if they were only drawn by the hype about crypto. No matter how they got here, they have come to the right place. Here is, where an important part of the future will be built. The sooner they really start looking into things, even only use cases or what a blockchain actually is, the better.

Surely was a daring stunt by savedroid, but they might get back stronger and definitely better known from that one. It is getting harder to get noticed with the exploding number of ICOs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 05:02:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: