Pages:
Author

Topic: Savedroid was a "scam" (it's now back). Still, don't trust experts 100% - page 4. (Read 585 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
And I thought that this project is not going to end well. I was skeptical towards him from the very beginning and now I understand that it is not in vain.
Activity: 194
Of course it is not a reliable source,those shit experts are the reason why most of the investors are losing their money,they are giving shit reviews from these projects that is why most of the investors are risking their money without digging up some informations about the project.Best thing to do is to do your own research so there will be no regrets.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
Indee ICObench is never a good source of reviews,the experts are just normal users which are getting paid by these ICOs,
normally these people does know some basic blockchaim knowledge,you can easily know which of these people are experts ,most of them giving ratings without comments are just shit people from nowhere giving their stars.
Activity: 168
Those experts looks like dickheads which are getting paid for every shit review that they giving to these new projects,unreliable as ever,these sites shouldnt be a reference because most of the review are scams.ICOBench is one o the most corrupt and biased cryptocurrency ICO review website which is why you will need to do your own research before investing to anything.
Activity: 210
This just proves two points, one is that the ico rating websites are no guarantee that you cannot be scammed, secondly even if the team is open and transparent during the ico it can still run away with all the money after collecting the funds.
Last but not the least, always remember the rules of investment like; never put all your eggs in one basket, only invest what you can afford to loose and every investment is risky.

I fully agree that you can not invest all the money in one project - this is the basic rule! I choose about 5 ICO in which I invest and when I evaluate the project, I certainly look at the ratings, but I do not always trust them! Earlier I thought that John McAffe was a good expert and listened to his opinion, but now I see that he simply takes money for advertising ICO 250 000$
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
do not be decieve be many online rating and reviews you see on media. All this does not justify a real project. infact saying this from experience many ico listing and review platform are being paid to feature their ICO and also to get high rating. I have ones work as a digital marketing officer of a top ICO review and listing platform. during this time I use to recieve and also send message to ICO for listing and rating on the website. so the fact that ICO bench rate savedroid doesnt make save for investment. they are just doing what they are paid to do
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Review websites arent reliable source as those experts are getting paid by those ICOs,which they can give any good reviews from anyone who pays them,which is why we should be doing our own research to prevent such scams,i am not a techy guy if i wont see any good members in google,i wont be investing because hidden profiles means they are going to do something.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
This just proves two points, one is that the ico rating websites are no guarantee that you cannot be scammed, secondly even if the team is open and transparent during the ico it can still run away with all the money after collecting the funds.
Last but not the least, always remember the rules of investment like; never put all your eggs in one basket, only invest what you can afford to loose and every investment is risky.
Activity: 182
You shouldnt be trusting these websites,because the experts are getting paid so that it wont be accurate all the time,they might be part of these scams which is why they are giving good revies out of nowhere,shouldnt be trusted as well as those f*cking experts which doesnt have credibility and doesnt know how it feels when you got fooled by these schemes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
This is the news presently going round. One of my friends invested $1300 into savedroid. The question now is that can we conclude now that Savedroid is a scam. The reputation of ICO Bench is presently at stake, for listing this ICO. Well, they can only gain their reputations back, if only there is proper correction and perhaps it ends up to be just the work of hackers.
I am eagerly waiting to know the final outcome.
ICO review websites are never a good source of these reviews,you should be doing your own thing as you are going to risk your money why would you choose to rely to these people? experts are getting paid that is why they are giving away shit reviews so that most of the investors are going to lose their money,they might be part of these scams that is why they giving away good reviews.
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
I wonder why people still rely on ICO rating website. These guys do not care about their integrity as a rating site, and all they are busy looking for is to make money with their rating website and as long as they get that, they are fine. In fact, most of the ICO rating websites are the biggest scam of all. The only way to make it as an ICO investor is to do due diligence yourself.

By the way, that is like one of the funniest exit I have ever seen. It was more like the dude behind the whole thing (if that is his real face though) rubbing it on the faces of the investors like, 'Y'all just got screwed! Bye!! See you next time!!!'

It is just disappointing how the ICO space is being polluted and a lot of investors still falling for it and some would still keep saying regulation is not needed.

I'm not so sure is SCAM - it looks like website and twitter hacked! Don't panic and wait

This looks more like they got hacked but we'll get to know later.
For now it's just like always: Insufficient information but as long as people can spread some fud they're happy Smiley

ICO rating websites can't predict apparently real projects turning into scam.

Come on guys! How else can it be glaring enough? How can both the website and twitter account end up getting hacked the same time? If that is the case, then why should I even trust such a team with my funds in the first place if they cannot keep their accounts and website safe? This is a scam, ICO rating websites suck and let's just call a spade a spade.

Tbh, I don't really care about savedroid as I didn't invest but:

How can both the website and twitter account end up getting hacked the same time?

Examples:
● Administrator got infected.
- Attacker uses Formgrabber/Keylogger and gets login-details for social media accounts and webserver.

● Attacker gains access to (web)server.
- Webserver is somehow linked to social media accounts or social media accounts use the same password

If that is the case, then why should I even trust such a team with my funds in the first place if they cannot keep their accounts and website safe?

Everyone can get targeted by 'hacking attacks' and there's not much you can do against 0-day-exploits.

This is a scam, ICO rating websites suck and let's just call a spade a spade.

I neither agree nor disagree. I don't know the truth so for now everything is speculation and most people prefer spreading fud instead of waiting for more information.

And yes, ICO rating websites won't be able to predict exit scams.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Only a fool will invest in a project because one website rate it highly without first doing his own research too, what people don't understand is that all these ICO rating websites are just doing thier works, they give their rating to the highest bidder, it happens everywhere, capitalism, money talks
Create Your Decentralized Life
Wait a minute... Yall think CEO's twitter was hacked?! I dont think so... Anyway, I'd rather hope for it but the fact is that this dude has cheated on hundreds or even thousands of people...
That is clearly an exit scheme,which is why we shouldnt be trusting these websites to rely upon our review to these new ICOs,because most of these websites are getting paid for every good reviews that they have,we shouldnt be relying to these sites instead do our own digging to find those red flag campaigns which we would know thru digging to the web.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Anyone is on their telegram channel? If this is a hack, they should be there making any annoucement about this. But I am afraid this is another big exit scam ICO. Check this medium post by Theo Goodman, who checked their office in Frankfurt - it was empty... https://hallofrankfurt.de/savedroid-rekt-or-pr-stunt-a60d19e35ece

It looks bad.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Wait a minute... Yall think CEO's twitter was hacked?! I dont think so... Anyway, I'd rather hope for it but the fact is that this dude has cheated on hundreds or even thousands of people...
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
You should know that these ICO rating websites are all getting paid for their reviews that is why you shouldnt be trusting these sites,always do a lot of research because these people wont give out their reviews without getting paid,the so called experts are bunch of f*ckers who are getting the ICO situation worst which is why theres a lot of investors that are getting fooled becaue they re giving fake reviews.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
I'm not so sure is SCAM - it looks like website and twitter hacked! Don't panic and wait

So the hacker have control Twitter account of CEO savedroid? I do not understand why if he scam, he dared to post a tweet like that
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I wonder why people still rely on ICO rating website. These guys do not care about their integrity as a rating site, and all they are busy looking for is to make money with their rating website and as long as they get that, they are fine. In fact, most of the ICO rating websites are the biggest scam of all. The only way to make it as an ICO investor is to do due diligence yourself.

By the way, that is like one of the funniest exit I have ever seen. It was more like the dude behind the whole thing (if that is his real face though) rubbing it on the faces of the investors like, 'Y'all just got screwed! Bye!! See you next time!!!'

It is just disappointing how the ICO space is being polluted and a lot of investors still falling for it and some would still keep saying regulation is not needed.

This looks more like they got hacked but we'll get to know later.
For now it's just like always: Insufficient information but as long as people can spread some fud they're happy Smiley

ICO rating websites can't predict apparently real projects turning into scam.

Come on guys! How else can it be glaring enough? How can both the website and twitter account end up getting hacked the same time? If that is the case, then why should I even trust such a team with my funds in the first place if they cannot keep their accounts and website safe? This is a scam, ICO rating websites suck and let's just call a spade a spade.
Activity: 65
You know right the team pay some money to be listed in site like ICO bench ? Almost all ICO do i guess. You cant really know wich one will turn to be scam or succesfull project in the end. But we learn something from something like this, we should very carefull with our money and never invest more than we can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: