Pages:
Author

Topic: Saving bitcoins - page 8. (Read 32723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 09, 2017, 08:05:08 PM
If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

There is no need to save the bitcoins in the bank, because it is not save 100% and from what I have seen (from movies) the police or anyother high institution has the right to check your bank account and if you have any deposit they have the right to go and check what you have (i.e in USB) and see that you have the bitcoin wallet, of course they can't access if you had encrypted or because of the seed but at least you won't have the right to access your money!
This is a good choice, storing bitcoins in encrypted storage devices is a careful idea. Actually storing bitcoin in the cloud wallet is also a good thing, you can do various confirmation protection via e-mail or phone number to improve the desired security.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 09, 2017, 07:45:16 PM
If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?

There is no need to save the bitcoins in the bank, because it is not save 100% and from what I have seen (from movies) the police or anyother high institution has the right to check your bank account and if you have any deposit they have the right to go and check what you have (i.e in USB) and see that you have the bitcoin wallet, of course they can't access if you had encrypted or because of the seed but at least you won't have the right to access your money!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 09, 2017, 02:16:10 AM
i think bitcoin is created so that we can transact anonymously. for now there is no bitcoin bank that you can used. in some news. by 2030, bitcoin will go up to 500k per bitcoin.
Lol I dare to make sure that the news is just a hoax news and just a mere speculation of bitcoin users. The price would not be possible to reach $ 500k, I think that opinion is too much. There is currently no bitcoin bank
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
June 09, 2017, 02:14:31 AM

I want to buy up as much BTC as I can and save it til the year 2045. Just a weird little goal I have.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
June 09, 2017, 02:11:19 AM
Saving bitcoin is a good and effective investment because it can be profitable if bitcoin prices go up and can sell it.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
June 09, 2017, 02:05:50 AM
i think bitcoin is created so that we can transact anonymously. for now there is no bitcoin bank that you can used. in some news. by 2030, bitcoin will go up to 500k per bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 08, 2017, 07:54:24 PM
For me, one of the important highlights of bitcoin is being able to go around the banks. Sort of cutting out the middle man if you will. Most big banks are corrupt anyway.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
June 08, 2017, 01:29:41 PM

Its sad to say but there are no bitcoin banks existing online. If you want to earn then just hold your bitcoins in your wallet and wait for an inflation. That way you will get more profit out of your investment. The only way to  save in banks is to convert your bitcoin into fiat currency and then deposit it on banks. But holding bitcoin is much profitable than savings on bank.
Agree , the only way to save in banks is to convert your bitcoin to real money and deposit to your passbook or ATM . I would like to you say hold your bitcoin you can get a lot of profit from it. Bitcoin gives you a good interest than bank. Think properly  don't think rushly .
I not hope Bitcoin can saving in Banks, it can do that, Bitcoin is look like as Dollar or Gold? No no no, Satoshi not hope that, he want Bitcoin can change old system payment and replace it, not become to like a common property.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2017, 12:31:54 PM
So far there is no bank that lets you save your bitcoins. The HaoBTC wallet allows you to receive income if you let your Bitcoin stored there, but I do not know exactly the rate hike.
There’s a thing on YoBit called an “Invest Box” or something similar to it and that allows people to put a small portion of Bitcoin into it and the Invest Box will gather some interest per day because of the money being deposited in that portion of the website. I think that it’s a good system though I won’t try it out because the payout is really low compared to the risk of just putting the money in a regular Bitcoin address and holding it long term.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2017, 08:31:13 AM
Saving bitcoin is nice to all bitcoin users. Saving bitcoin will help you to sustain your need in the future. I think there’s some bank that accepts bitcoin as deposit of their client or costumer. But some bitcoin users use online wallet to keep their money safe and secure.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 08, 2017, 01:35:25 AM
With a savings account at a credit union, one can earn a very small percentage of interest. The price of bitcoin is constantly fluctuating. I'm seriously considering closing my savings account, and converting the fiat into bitcoin to save. There are some friends and family who wouldn't recommend this decision.
Are there any members here in this forum who WOULD NOT turn their savings account into bitcoin? What are some of the other risks besides bitcoin (or any other altcoin) completely crashing?
Activity: 406
June 08, 2017, 01:28:24 AM
Whether you save in terms of fiat or gold or bitcoin doesn't matter. Saving is always a good thing to make us move forward to reach next levels of living. If bitcoin is preferred for the saving them one could get an better profiting which is not possible with other forms of saving where the value will be same from the day we begin, whereas with bitcoin based on the variation we might get doubled or tripled in our savings.

Of course there are many advantages gained with bitcoin,
even with the bitcoin hold on the wallet is an investment that can certainly be profitable if we sell it at the time of price rises.
Agree with you, that is why i am continuous collecting bitcoin as many as i can to save it for my future and future of my family,
Those users who are investing money in bitcoin they are one who are getting much higher profit because of continuous increasing the value.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
June 08, 2017, 01:23:48 AM
For me I save my bitcoin online like in bittrex.com because if I want to trade it with other alt-coin then it is easy for me to do so without paying higher transaction fee.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
June 07, 2017, 11:16:39 PM
You better use a virtual wallet instead of using an online bank
Activity: 504
June 08, 2017, 01:02:08 AM
Whether you save in terms of fiat or gold or bitcoin doesn't matter. Saving is always a good thing to make us move forward to reach next levels of living. If bitcoin is preferred for the saving them one could get an better profiting which is not possible with other forms of saving where the value will be same from the day we begin, whereas with bitcoin based on the variation we might get doubled or tripled in our savings.

Of course there are many advantages gained with bitcoin,
even with the bitcoin hold on the wallet is an investment that can certainly be profitable if we sell it at the time of price rises.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 08, 2017, 12:12:56 AM
You can cash-in/out at banks but they actually won't keep your bitcoins. With bitcoins you are somehow your own bank. You just keep your coins in your wallet and it's up to you if you would sell or buy more depending on the price changes. Considering how the price is steadily increasing I suggest just hold. Maybe deposit a set amount from your paycheck to your wallet and just live off the "profits". Of course only buy with money you can afford to lose. Better be more prudent with your hard-earned money.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
June 08, 2017, 12:04:26 AM
If ever I have a bitcoin, I will definitely convert it and withdraw it in a bank and use it for a long-term investment plan. No matter how high or low the prices of these coins are, I'll withdraw it right away and not hoard them.
Activity: 180
June 07, 2017, 11:24:42 PM
Sorry. Theres no bank which is actually accepting bitcoin. Banks are against bitcoin. And i guess theres no bank will accept bitcoin. You only have to get bitcoin wallet. This will act as your own bank. Hardware wallet, web wallet, and lots of kinds of wallet are available. But you can exchange bitcoin to cash and deposit it directly to your bank account. The rate is depending on exchange because every exchange have diiferent rate.
Saving bitcoin is a nice idea for us but there no bank will accept bitcoin, But then you can use your online wallet to keep your bitcoin safe and secure. Having bitcoin will help you in gain much income in some easy way like in trading and investing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 07, 2017, 11:23:59 PM
Activity: 149
June 07, 2017, 11:19:55 PM
The whole idea about bitcoins is to avoid using a bank. You shouldnt really want to take bitcoins that you own and then put them into some one elses trust. There arent any banks that do what i think your looking for but there have been companys that usually end up scamming you for your bitcoins. If you want to earn a percentage of the bitcoins you own then the current best way is just to buy and hold. You wont earn more btc this way but you more than likely will earn more fiat for every btc you own.

The whole idea about bitcoins is freedom to use it however you want, perhaps for you that means avoid using a bank but for a lot of people maybe even the majority would be interested in using banks for this. As much as you may hate banks they serve a purpose which is beneficial to most people (home mortgages are a typical example).
Pages:
Jump to: