Pages:
Author

Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash? - page 2. (Read 1733 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
My options are very simple i am having Bitcoin and other altcoins as savings for my children but at the same time i am also saving fiat currency to buy Home as Home is the first priority which will be the main expense in life. Crypto savings will be add on to the icecream.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I think it is best to save them both Fiat and crypto currency,
But for me a real estate is the best so they wouldn't have a problem on where to live in the future.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
Even though we don't know if what is the future of bitcoin, but i believe and trust that its safe investment, i will choose bitcoin. Except for that its safe, we can earn good profit someday. That it can really gives future to the children.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
It s very hard to answer to that question as noone know what will be next from one side cash could go soon but from other side your childrens must know about crypto how to use and etc. as if they loose keys or wallet info then all is done.

Actually its the reason why I enter the cryptocurrency world for my kids.

We cannot easily say how much we can have now but we may never know that someday when my kid have the ideas and know how to transact coins it will be easy for him to make it big in the future.

I will choose bitcoin because it is not stable unlike the cash you can have it anytime you want and it is more easy to spend and gone for an instant.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
I'm not sure, I mean if you are going to invest in BTC there are risks, not only that you'll deal with the risks in investing but you are also going to have a problem with the price, and it is either the price is high or the price is low, though even if it is risky I do think that investing and securing your Child's future in BTC is a good idea, but I do not recommend doing it yet, the price is extremely volatile, and I think for now It is better off being sure than being a risk taker, it is your child's future, so I do think investing in banks and cash is much more recommended for now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Still can't understand people. Bruh why choose one if you can have them both at the same time? You can split your money, 50% cash and 50% in btc or depends on how you split your money. With that, you won't regret any of those two for your childrens future because you chose both.
I don't know if it is safe to call if one would do that, splitting his money between bitcoin and cash, but for me it is. Both investments possess risk and I know that bitcoin is more riskier but can be more profitable. I think many people have done it already but since bitcoin is still on dump, they can't say that they have already earned a profit. When it comes to saving, there are many methods but investments are much preferable because of the profit gained over a long time.

As of now, we have investments by cash/real estates and bitcoin to choose from but if you have the money then investments through cash and bitcoin can be done so you can gain both the benefits and advantage that both methods can give.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
For the future of my children, i prefered real estate and Bitcoin investment. Real estate is solid and always increasing it's monetary values overtime, while the Bitcoin is simple yet easy to use investment and later it would be the financial system method that adopted by the world.
Can't agree more with your take! A combination of investments in real estate and Bitcoin seems a very solid hedge for whatever the economy throws up tomorrow and at the same time a good strategic set up to gain from possible exponential growth in the price of Bitcoin in the future. With this set up, it's most likely any unforeseen circumstance around Bitcoin can be effectively contained.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Real Estate = Stocks > Bitcoin definitely

Crypto space is still on a uncertain instrument as an investment due to its volatility and unregulated
Diversify it and make it
70% Safe investment
20% Slightly Risky
10% Risk

Should be pretty fine
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I will save money for my children by investing in bitcoin instead of buying stocks or real estate. The future is more conditional than I would buy bitcoin for my children. Now I will try to make a lot of money. I spend a lot of time investing in bitcoin, joining campaigns.

It seems to me that participating in Bounty companies has a great opportunity to earn various kinds of tokens. These tokens can be sold for bitcoins. And how will you have Bitcoin, not harboring any funds from your home budget.

Yes, agree because of most of the bounty people impatient because they will sell them in the market in order to make Bitcoins. People are not bothering about the company and future growth, they are just bothering about the short-term money and dumping the price of the coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
It s very hard to answer to that question as noone know what will be next from one side cash could go soon but from other side your childrens must know about crypto how to use and etc. as if they loose keys or wallet info then all is done.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
Still can't understand people. Bruh why choose one if you can have them both at the same time? You can split your money, 50% cash and 50% in btc or depends on how you split your money. With that, you won't regret any of those two for your childrens future because you chose both.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
That's really hard to predict, what will happen with bitcoin in future, with all this unstable situation around cryptocurrencies in the world. Real Estate, should be good, but again depends on the situation in the country and region, but from another side, your children will have a place, where to live, when he will grow. Holding money in banks on deposits, also not really safe, because of inflation and low %.
Well said, the future is unpredictable. What happens tomorrow is still a myth, the trust one has over it drives forward overcoming the risk. Teaching kids about cryptocurrency as well letting them know about it is a good thing for future, because to the risk one takes it provides the profiting which is not possible with the fiat.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Many media say that the age of bitcoin will reach 2140 if it is true until 2140 then of course I choose to save "in the form of bitcoin" because I feel confident at that price bitcoin will be more expensive.
That year is the year in which the last bitcoin will be mined and not the year that the life of bitcoin could reach, we do not know how long bitcoin is going to last, however it is my belief that we're going to see bitcoin existing for a very long time, so those that think that bitcoin is going to disappear could not be more wrong and are going to be sorry for not investing in bitcoin when they could.

What you say's true and I agree with it. I think although bitcoin isn't can be mined anymore chances are big bitcoin still can be used by its users either for online payment or anything that can be paid with bitcoin.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
That's really hard to predict, what will happen with bitcoin in future, with all this unstable situation around cryptocurrencies in the world. Real Estate, should be good, but again depends on the situation in the country and region, but from another side, your children will have a place, where to live, when he will grow. Holding money in banks on deposits, also not really safe, because of inflation and low %.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I think bitcoin is better than cash because even though we already know how risky bitcoin investment is, but it's the only investment where you can have your invested money folded into multiple times.

And there my friend is the mystery of gambling. While leaving cash behind has no definite value marker as inflation and other economic deficits can impact fiat currencies; however, bitcoin's extreme volatility and low mainstream usage doesn't make the decision any easier as they aren't better staking risk factor for such important savings.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I will save money for my children by investing in bitcoin instead of buying stocks or real estate. The future is more conditional than I would buy bitcoin for my children. Now I will try to make a lot of money. I spend a lot of time investing in bitcoin, joining campaigns.

It seems to me that participating in Bounty companies has a great opportunity to earn various kinds of tokens. These tokens can be sold for bitcoins. And how will you have Bitcoin, not harboring any funds from your home budget.

Those opportunity you wanted here is worth for our bitcoin savings if the market will have great impact to our holdings. If we save you earnings from the bitcoin savings which was the holdings you have, you could have a decisions to sell it in the future for our children. Although with cash savings there's no bigger opportunity to happen doubling its current price aside of how bitcoin really is capable with.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

If i do have the money then those 3 choices being said above would definitely included on my long term list holdings which i do save up for my children and future granddaughers or sons but if i do really need to choose one then i would go for cash and real estate.Im not saying i dont have trust into cryptos but this time when it comes to security i would go for traditional businesses which already exist for a long time where you can somehow assure about the future of your family and kids.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Many media say that the age of bitcoin will reach 2140 if it is true until 2140 then of course I choose to save "in the form of bitcoin" because I feel confident at that price bitcoin will be more expensive.
That year is the year in which the last bitcoin will be mined and not the year that the life of bitcoin could reach, we do not know how long bitcoin is going to last, however it is my belief that we're going to see bitcoin existing for a very long time, so those that think that bitcoin is going to disappear could not be more wrong and are going to be sorry for not investing in bitcoin when they could.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
As the old adage goes,never put all your eggs in one basket. It was originally real estate, stokcs or cash at bank. But as a crypto trader, I think adding bitcoins or alternative currency as part your inheritance to your family is a great thing any one can offer to his children.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

it is hard question .
if you have bitcoins or crypto currency go leave at least 1 bitcoin and leave it for yeaarssss or if other type of cryptos keep as many as you can haha.

stocks is also a good thing because over time you will earn and earn

real estate is a bit hard but a 1 time big time they usually say.
But for me because I am poor enough not to handle those but I will choose cryptos because I am pretty sure it is the future and the price will still go climb
Pages:
Jump to: