Pages:
Author

Topic: Savings Vs Investment? - page 8. (Read 7208 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 11, 2019, 02:11:02 PM
Not everyone should go for investment. Savings and investment is not comparable in my view. Because I believe, invest what you able to lose willingly, where savings are totally different. I don't want to talk about those investors, who run by FOMO. But are all wise investors happy enough with their investment? I saw a lot of experienced investors people who lost control by losing huge money. Savings is for the future needs, anytime you can get attack by accident or big issues, the investment can fail to help you on time, where cash money is always like a best friend.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 11, 2019, 11:38:13 AM
because traditional norms existed before investment. I mean investment is not very certain. so saving assets is the best thing. For now savings and investments are better investments. because savings will increase according to the price of goods purchased has an increased value. bitcoin and blockchain are the best investment places in my opinion. because the increase is very fast and will be the technology of the future for world finance.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 11, 2019, 09:30:15 AM
In my view, both are profitable ways and we have to try out both to maximize our potential profits. The investment looks a bit riskiest than saving, but its potential profit is also larger, and sometimes we have to take the risk to make money. Saving involves risk too, because the market is unstable and the volatility is still high, but if you choose to hold the most promising cryptocurrencies, then you can easily minimize the loss.
Choosing the most promising coins for saving still carries a very scary risk because you and many people also know that the pace and changes of the market never maintain a perfect trend, every altcoin has a chance to fall into a severe collapse, saving as a gambling game, we risk too much and it's hard to see a good future. While investing can bring a sense of risk to everyone but everything here is in our plan, we will limit everything before it goes out of control, maintain a certain level of safety over saving
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 11, 2019, 09:23:02 AM
In my view, both are profitable ways and we have to try out both to maximize our potential profits. The investment looks a bit riskiest than saving, but its potential profit is also larger, and sometimes we have to take the risk to make money. Saving involves risk too, because the market is unstable and the volatility is still high, but if you choose to hold the most promising cryptocurrencies, then you can easily minimize the loss.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
October 11, 2019, 07:25:44 AM
In terms of cryptocurrency saving, it's also called an investment for sure, and Investment is just a different thing which includes a lot of risks factors, While you invest in somewhere, then you must get involved in taking the risk, but saving is different criteria which only include the risk of storing something, But in terms of profit obviously Investment is more capable than savings, but I don't find any higher difference in the cryptocurrency platform between saving and investment, If hold Bitcoin that must be called it saving and investment as always, but in different aspect, Investment is always far better than saving, Because investment create a movement and further mobility, You know when it has mobility then it creates another window.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
October 11, 2019, 04:47:56 AM
Investing doesn't mean playing around with your money and making tough decisions with high risk. Cryptocurrency is way too volatile to pour your savings into. It's gambling with your savings. Sure play with it if you have excess money you don't mind losing, but the general advice from this sub is to don't put money where there isn't a guaranteed return on your investment. Especially if it's your savings.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
October 11, 2019, 02:31:24 AM
The traditional norms made us believe that savings are a safe option to store your wealth.
But is it true now?
With inflation, we all know that the prices of the wealth we have kept in our savings account will decrease. What is the use of saving when ultimately we are not even able to enjoy what we have been saving for years?
The smarter option?
Investment! Investment is not gambling if done rightly. Very often we see people not putting too much effort into learning and jumping into FOMO. They don’t have enough guidance that will help them to invest better.
if we save too much I think this is not a good thing, we should try to do the 40% saving technique and 40% investment of our profit and 20% is used for our needs. this can be used as an option so that investment continues to run and there is reserve capital for us
some people want to take save action with their money.they think its very difficult to earn money, so they prefer save it bank with low interest but give more security and certainity.only less people that courage to take some risk by investing their money into financial market that have high risk such as forex market, stock market or even cryptocurrency market.just take decision that suitable with our type with deep analisys , don't just following suggestion for friend or anyone else.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 11, 2019, 02:01:51 AM
Go for investments.

Personally, my savings are just my emergency fund. They consist of about 10% of my investment portfolio. I believe savings accounts are foolish if you expect to grow your money at what, 1-2%, per annum? You only live once and it's more important that you try as much as possible to grow your nest egg. Investments earn way more than what savings accounts can earn in much less shorter timeframe.
Savings and investments are in a different way, you are making savings for some emergency happenings that may happen to you and in case of you need money you can easily have money because you have savings. Savings in a bank just like having a 1-2% of interest will not make you earn good profit but when you start to invest your funds on different investments it will help you to earn a lot and those investments will give you the profit you want, as long as you know where you are investing at.
That is the difference between savings and investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
October 11, 2019, 01:34:05 AM
Go for investments.

Personally, my savings are just my emergency fund. They consist of about 10% of my investment portfolio. I believe savings accounts are foolish if you expect to grow your money at what, 1-2%, per annum? You only live once and it's more important that you try as much as possible to grow your nest egg. Investments earn way more than what savings accounts can earn in much less shorter timeframe.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 10, 2019, 02:50:32 PM
The traditional norms made us believe that savings are a safe option to store your wealth.
But is it true now?
With inflation, we all know that the prices of the wealth we have kept in our savings account will decrease. What is the use of saving when ultimately we are not even able to enjoy what we have been saving for years?
The smarter option?
Investment! Investment is not gambling if done rightly. Very often we see people not putting too much effort into learning and jumping into FOMO. They don’t have enough guidance that will help them to invest better.
if we save too much I think this is not a good thing, we should try to do the 40% saving technique and 40% investment of our profit and 20% is used for our needs. this can be used as an option so that investment continues to run and there is reserve capital for us
There are many different ways of dividing your asset depending on your own needs. There are many suitable asset plans for every one of us it just differs in every situation. Some people tend to invest everything they have which is very exhilarating, They might have their own plans that are embedded in their minds or maybe there are someone who focuses on saving than investing. Like you do save for a piece of machinery that will turn into an investment someday.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
October 07, 2019, 11:39:25 AM
You have to know the right way to save, save objects that have long-term prospects such as property, buildings or land.

This is an investment, not savings. Savings is the cold cash that you have inside your safe, or in your bank account, and this is the life saver of most individuals that lives in the society. Savings is your triumph card so that you will not sell the things where you invested your money like properties, stocks, and shares when crisis comes.

Investing now is like gambling, we don't know which investment can give us profit. If you wrong when put your investment money then you will go bankrupt.

Investing is always like that, it is now or never in investing, trial and error, to know what will happen in the end, without risks your money will run out before you know it, and that is more scary.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 07, 2019, 07:13:21 AM
Saving also includes investment, but investment has more risks. However people who save are good at managing their money. Moreover, in the future if you have retired from work, these savings will be useful for example making a business or other things that are profitable.
Savings are essential in our daily lives and if you are working in this market then this is something you should consider in the near future because that money will help you a lot. In fact, I always spend a small amount of money to invest in this market because this is the place that will create a lot of benefits for me and I can manage my assets without being controlled by anyone.

In my opinion, only spend 5% of the money you earn to save because it is the minimum for you to feel safer in this life. You probably won't have to use that money right now, but you will certainly need it if there's an emergency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 06, 2019, 02:32:56 PM
You have to know the right way to save, save objects that have long-term prospects such as property, buildings or land. Investing now is like gambling, we don't know which investment can give us profit. If you wrong when put your investment money then you will go bankrupt.
Certain things are meant to be saved and the ones you mentioned like property etc are among them but the list needs to be updated because we live in modern world now. So the assets mean different thing now. People are using plastic money, they want everything at a click away and bitcoin is the best currency to fulfill their desires. I consider bitcoin as a saving rather than investment which is going to help my future generations.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 06, 2019, 09:23:14 AM
In my opinion saving and investment are just as important, to be successful requires both. It's just a matter of how
we split the portion of our money, now that 70% of my money are invested.Then the another 30% just in saving for
daily living expenses. Now for investment is split again become 50% long-term and 20% short-term. Until now go
according to plan.To anticipate losses in investment we must increase savings by looking for extra money. I have been
undergoing my financial arrangements like around 4 years, fortunately running smoothly. I wish all of you success too
with your respective financial strategies.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
October 06, 2019, 03:38:40 AM
In my own opinion I will go to investments because when you are going to invest your money or funds there is a huge chance that your money will double or triple it's price as long as your investments is a good one and those pick those investments that are scams. Investing is one of the good way that will help you to be more successful in the near future.

It's alright to think of investing but you have to understand the risk.
What I followed is a procedure that should be done for everyone who are willing to invest, first step is to learn how to save then start investing.

You also don't have to put all your money in investment, you need to ensure you have funds for your emergency as we can never expect what will happen in the future. If you struggle to save, that means its not good for you to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
October 06, 2019, 01:35:39 AM
Yes you have a good point. But I think people always choose savings rather than investment because they don't have enough knowledge to invest. And they are afraid that their savings and capital will going to loss because they are not knowledgable. In my own opinion it is good to invest then save your profit in fiat money form.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
October 05, 2019, 12:25:51 PM
Investment when you know you can take the risks.
Savings when you want some stability in your life.

its the same difference between having a girlfriend and having a wife.

I almost gave you merit for this great analogy *claps*

Savings always come first, in case something important came up like an emergency, then second is investment. Investment for me is a way so you could multiply your savings, the only difference is that, savings are just a sitting cash, and investment is a passive or active way of having income. People who doesn't know what to do first between these two happens to lose money or profits all of the time.

WE should know always our priorities to be able to make decisions we are not going to regret someday.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 05, 2019, 09:56:31 AM
They say iIn every crisis, there is opportunity. Well, crisis is still going on. Invest and also save. It makes a difference with the life status. A family man will do everything to provide for his family, he will even do both save money and invest for the future and at the same time work harder. For a businessman, he will build a business thru his savings and get busy with it like its his investment. But for someone whose purpose is to get rich, get high and throw party with hookers, he will rob this family man and the businessman. 

I guess that you need to invest and save - both of these variants should be chosen.

Savings must be sufficient enough to use this money at least for 2-4 months until the crisis is over or you get no profit from investments. On the other hand, investing in cryptocurrency will give you one day great earnings, which can be the best payment for your patience and the right choice as well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 05, 2019, 08:10:21 AM
But is it true now?
The smarter option?
For me I prefer both, why? Because in savings I am saving money in order to have extra money in case of emergency and etc. While in investments I am investing my money in order to have enough profit by just investing it and sleeping my money on the investment that I've made, for example investing in bitcoin, you are just putting your money in bitcoin in order for you to earn a money when the great pump up comes or when the pump up comes, but when you are just saving your money your just making it to sleep and no progressive.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
October 05, 2019, 07:48:17 AM
Investment when you know you can take the risks.
Savings when you want some stability in your life.

its the same difference between having a girlfriend and having a wife.
Pages:
Jump to: