Pages:
Author

Topic: Say bye to Triple Digits - page 8. (Read 9982 times)

legendary
Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014
February 13, 2017, 11:21:09 AM
We are still in 3 digits but that doesn't mean we are here for so long. I'm sure Bitcoin will make new ground for 1000 dollars, after 600 and 900 supports. That takes a little more time, just hold and wait. There are less coins in circulation, everybody hold their coins, you'll see less volatile market in the future. China has no real impact over long time, just trust the technology.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 13, 2017, 10:10:01 AM
we said goodbye to 3 digits but 3 digits doesn't want to say goodbye to us. not complaining though, it is a good chance to buy more. but it seems to me like a force that is keeping the price down these days.
...what will happen when it is removed Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 13, 2017, 04:08:04 AM
Damn we saw 3 digits again thanks to china Gov  Undecided

china regulation , investagation again all china exchanger, and pending about witdraw until one month
and affect bitcoin price down again, china exchanger is big affect about bitcoin price
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
February 13, 2017, 03:11:13 AM
This time price is expected to increase high than moving down towards a triple digit value. Price is now stable to make the price movement happen forward. The recent lagging of transactions taking more than few days for confirmation might cause a drop if PBOC make serious regulations.

price will surely rise but for now there is nothing indicating it in the short term!

for now the PBOC crap is flying around in bitcoin news and short term traders are having fun with the fluctuation of the market and making profit. that is why i am expecting the same situation for some more time meaning 3 digits and 1000 together.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
February 13, 2017, 02:46:14 AM
This time price is expected to increase high than moving down towards a triple digit value. Price is now stable to make the price movement happen forward. The recent lagging of transactions taking more than few days for confirmation might cause a drop if PBOC make serious regulations.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
February 12, 2017, 05:54:43 PM
Damn we saw 3 digits again thanks to china Gov  Undecided

Well just wait again, PBOC is not yet done with shorting trades.  Let us wait till BTC reach $1100-$1200  PBOC will short again and announces another warning then we can see 3 digits again.  But make sure you are quick because this dip will turn into uptrend sooner than PBOC expected lol.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
February 12, 2017, 05:21:25 PM
Damn we saw 3 digits again thanks to china Gov  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 12, 2017, 03:38:23 PM
I wish the day will never come again when we see the triple digits come in bitcoin price. Because bitcoin is not only bitcoin, it is very precious thing for earning wise, especially in online earning. And if bitcoin continuously rise and never come back than it is really too good. But i am afraid because I feel may be in the coming month we will see that Triple Digits come back.  

At this point it's impossible to say goodbye to 3 figure prices. If you look through the order books of all exchanges, you'll notice that there isn't any real buy support. And the "support" that you see are just orders from bots that will pull back everything at the time the price starts coming down. If Bitcoin lives up to all its (realistic) expectations, then at some point we will not see 3 figure prices for a long time, just have patience. Use this price to collect as many coins as possible.

What I have learned over years of trading and specially of bitcoin trading, is that those walls mean anything. Orders can be set and removed in big bulks quickly, so you shouldn't really base your trading in orders... psychology is everything, and in my book I think $1000 is becoming slowly a psychological floor that will keep triggering buying frenzies as soon as it goes under $1000, which means, we will start seeing 3 figures more distant as we go past ATH.

I know order books aren't always telling something, but I was just pointing out that with the barely worthy of mentioning buy support, that there is no way the price will remain above $1000 for long. It will take some time before we can finally take some distance from the flat $1000 level. I hope the approval of the Winklevoss ETH will be a decent trigger. But then again, even after surpassing the old ATH there are no guarantees that we will stay at 4 figure levels for long. It's Bitcoin that we are talking about after all.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250
February 12, 2017, 02:53:40 PM
I wish the day will never come again when we see the triple digits come in bitcoin price. Because bitcoin is not only bitcoin, it is very precious thing for earning wise, especially in online earning. And if bitcoin continuously rise and never come back than it is really too good. But i am afraid because I feel may be in the coming month we will see that Triple Digits come back.  

At this point it's impossible to say goodbye to 3 figure prices. If you look through the order books of all exchanges, you'll notice that there isn't any real buy support. And the "support" that you see are just orders from bots that will pull back everything at the time the price starts coming down. If Bitcoin lives up to all its (realistic) expectations, then at some point we will not see 3 figure prices for a long time, just have patience. Use this price to collect as many coins as possible.

What I have learned over years of trading and specially of bitcoin trading, is that those walls mean anything. Orders can be set and removed in big bulks quickly, so you shouldn't really base your trading in orders... psychology is everything, and in my book I think $1000 is becoming slowly a psychological floor that will keep triggering buying frenzies as soon as it goes under $1000, which means, we will start seeing 3 figures more distant as we go past ATH.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
February 12, 2017, 02:43:18 PM
We are far from officially saying bye to the 3 digit  not until we go over the all time high bitcoin price and get policies to favor bitcoin technologies and stop the tendency of massive dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 12, 2017, 02:03:53 PM

U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
February 12, 2017, 01:40:08 PM
Next stop: MOON  Grin

I wouldn't hurry too much Tongue, it was $1,150 and we thought that we are near the moon destination but we weren't.
We can say buy to Triple Digits now but I'm afraid we will say hello to Triple Digits soon lol.

Lol say bye or buy to triple digits? It works either way I guess. Thanks for the in depth analysis op. Could go tell me which lottery numbers I should pick now?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 12, 2017, 01:37:21 PM
Wait untill 8 March,looks like all that game is will SEC approve Winkelovs brothers EFT fund or no,if yes bitcoin price will rise to 2200$ for sure,if not will be correct.Persnally i dont think bitcoin EFT fund will be approved,but maybe
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
February 12, 2017, 12:32:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
February 06, 2017, 11:07:21 AM
I did not expect bitcoin to return to triple digits after having reached $1000 earlier this year (or was it last year?)   

But I think we will soon say goodbye to 3 digits for real this time.

Now, let's see how long it takes until we reach 5 digits.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
February 06, 2017, 10:53:28 AM
Next stop: MOON  Grin

I wouldnt hurry too much Tongue, it was $1,150 and we thought that we are near the moon destination but we weren't.

We had to stop and unload some of the dead weight (those useless Bears)
Isn't that a forever process for a public currency like bitcoin?
There will always be weak hands Tongue
We will say goodbye to triple digits if the price reach at least $1300-1400, due to every dip usually take $200-300 every time weak hand sell out. So, we're not stable on $1000 floor yet, daily traders and investors would make fluctuations which bitcoin going through this situation everyday. Next destination to the moon, we will take off only if we have bigger block size.
Activity: 532
February 06, 2017, 10:03:54 AM
You might have to say hello soon. you never when the price may fall, but still now its in a four digit thats a great news. Bitcoin price is not moving very much but its progressing but it might not in the future. And the if the price keeps going up much quicker it might fall at any time. But still now everyone is happy Cheesy
Activity: 182
🚀 🌏
February 06, 2017, 09:58:35 AM
Seems like you are trying to kid us OP? this ain't true and everyone knows it, in order for maintaining a balance between different markets the price will be corrected to $960 and stays there for a while.
Yeah, I would be careful with statements like these, that we'll be on 4 digits from now, because I also expect a correction back to +- $900 level. Everytime, when a price suddenly jumps up +$100 and more, some kind of correction follows right after that.

Even if there was a correction to $900 it would be short-lived. There is lots of support at $1000 and more people using BTC every day.

From a long term perspective, nobody doubts that bitcoin will be higher than $1000. Personally, I think that we will say forever goodbye to 3 digits this year, but what I wanted to just say is, that I don't think it will happen from this exact moment. I believe we will be under 1k again soon and of course it may not be for long period of time. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
February 06, 2017, 09:43:23 AM
Seems like you are trying to kid us OP? this ain't true and everyone knows it, in order for maintaining a balance between different markets the price will be corrected to $960 and stays there for a while.
Yeah, I would be careful with statements like these, that we'll be on 4 digits from now, because I also expect a correction back to +- $900 level. Everytime, when a price suddenly jumps up +$100 and more, some kind of correction follows right after that.

Even if there was a correction to $900 it would be short-lived. There is lots of support at $1000 and more people using BTC every day.
Activity: 182
🚀 🌏
February 06, 2017, 07:07:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: