Pages:
Author

Topic: SCALIA FOUND DEAD WITH 'PILLOW OVER HEAD' - page 2. (Read 992 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 15, 2016, 10:07:22 PM
Antonin Scalia MURDERED by Obama to Open Supreme Court Spot for a Liberal? - Illuminati Conspiracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz221lgosh0

Bahaha... that's stupid... What good would it do Obama?

Obama hasn't even bothered to name anyone yet because he knows congress will not confirm the nomination...

That makes the nomination available for the next president, whoever that may be (and a 10+ month vacancy in the supreme court)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
February 15, 2016, 02:02:20 PM
Natural causes? What exactly are those? His heart stopped beating. Why? Why the rush and no autopsy? Perhaps he died of a heart attack.

yes, i am curious about what are the natural causes ? why didnt they do any autopsy ? these must be explained immediately..
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
February 15, 2016, 01:58:55 PM
"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled," said Poindexter.
"He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap," he said.
Scalia,79, did not have a pulse and his body was cold, and after consulting with a doctor at a hospital in Alpine, Poindexter concluded resuscitation would have been futile, He then contacted federal authorities, at first encountering a series of answering services because he was calling on a weekend.

I sleep with a pillow over my head all of the time....Yeah, right.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 15, 2016, 01:54:03 PM
His death looks really suspicious, because he seemed quite healthy and well just a few days ago. And I still don't understand why an autopsy was not performed. Unless it was avoided at the request of his relatives, it should have been mandatory. And there is no doubt that his death will be greatly beneficial for the pro-LGBT lobby.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 15, 2016, 12:12:55 PM
Natural causes? What exactly are those? His heart stopped beating. Why? Why the rush and no autopsy? Perhaps he died of a heart attack.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
February 15, 2016, 12:01:28 PM

Antonin Scalia MURDERED by Obama to Open Supreme Court Spot for a Liberal? - Illuminati Conspiracy

Pages:
Jump to: