Pages:
Author

Topic: Scalping, my best trading strategy - page 6. (Read 821 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 183
September 08, 2022, 06:24:02 AM
Day trading/ scalping every day is risky as hell, dude. Not recommend anyone into the thing unless you have really a lot of money to make less than .1% gain to be considered as a nice profit, scale with your big fund. No chart, candle pattern, or technical analysis from the normal point of view to save you.

The crypto market is tricky and unpredictable unless there are events like the Having or the Merge or any things similar where we can spectacular around it with high probability. You can not apply normal stock knowledge and expect a decent gain every time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
September 08, 2022, 04:14:28 AM
Move this thread to trading discussion.

Scalping may be a good option for traders with little crypto trading experience.
Then what should be called gambling while trading? Traders needs to be professional and make accurate analyses.

Scalping comes with low risk when compared to day trading.
But they are still both risky, especially in a very volatile market. Riskier while trading altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
September 08, 2022, 03:54:25 AM
As crypto trading may be difficult if ones doesn't understand the technical analysis in trading cryptocurrency. Scalping may be a good option for traders with little crypto trading experience. Now, what is scalping?
Scalping is a short-term trading strategy which a trader adopts to make frequent small profits from small price movement each day. This small profit add up to generate a substantial amount over time. Scalping comes with low risk when compared to day trading. Scalping is best done in a ranging market. Below is an example of a ranging market

This is my best method of trading and I have been making successful trades with this method.

NOTE: This isn't a financial advice.

CONCLUSION
Every traders should have his own trading techniques in which he/she make profit the most. Stick to this technique as long as it's profitable to you.
Pages:
Jump to: