Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Airdrop - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 10, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Anything that asks you to provide a private key is a scam.
So don't believe these dots, what you need to do is just ignore them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 10, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
Attention, everybody! The telegraph machine asked people to fill in the secret keys of the wallet address!

It's obviously a scam! Don't give away the secret keys of your wallet address in any case, and you won't be fooled!

Basic Attention Airdrop Bot
Basic Attention Token Airdrop
Please, enter the private key of your Ethereum wallet “wallet address” in order to automatically sign the special encrypted message that will verify that it is actually your wallet (We will not send BAT Token to fake wallets).
Enter Your Private Key: (64 character)

Note: This is safe. We DO NOT use, store or collect your personal data (such as private key). This form is fully encrypted and secured by the SSL standard and MD5 hashing protocol. No one will be able to access your wallet and you can update your wallet address.
[/UpdateEthAddress]
Confirm to get more 100 BAT.

what's the key wallet for?
whether a password or private key?
I have not really understood what you are saying. Huh
indeed a private key is very secret, and should not be indiscriminate others know.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
Attention, everybody! The telegraph machine asked people to fill in the secret keys of the wallet address!

It's obviously a scam! Don't give away the secret keys of your wallet address in any case, and you won't be fooled!

Please, enter the private key of your Ethereum wallet “wallet address” in order to automatically sign the special encrypted message that will verify that it is actually your wallet (We will not send BAT Token to fake wallets).

Note: This is safe. We DO NOT use, store or collect your personal data (such as private key). This form is fully encrypted and secured by the SSL standard and MD5 hashing protocol. No one will be able to access your wallet and you can update your wallet address.
[/UpdateEthAddress]

obviously its also scam airdrop ,so that people could aware to this kind of transaction to avoid from their mistake,its only fool people if you can give your private key for them,so that its should be great to share with this specially in the newbie from their awareness  to know the basic strategy of scam airdrop,,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 10, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

that's some kind of airdrop that you should avoid. I encounter a lot of airdrops like that, its obvious that it is some kind of scam, they will get everything you have on your wallet if you accidentally fill out the form with your private key.
copper member
Activity: 112
I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor
April 10, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

Be careful and never share it with third party
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 10, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
Smile 😃, thanks for the info. It’s absolutely useful especially, for noobs in the industry. It’s obviously a scam project, whenever you come across them requesting for private key which is absolutely confidential. Shame on those useless guys out there waiting to rip guys of their hard earned money.
Activity: 103
April 10, 2018, 10:40:35 AM
waw is obviously obvious fraud, how can the private key of our wallet requested just like that? do not do it! this is a fraud but like a joke, they think we are fools who are easily fooled
Thank you for reminding
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
Only a fool will give you a private key, of course we will not be fooled, thank you for giving this warning
Activity: 275
April 10, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

yes thanks, i will keep my privat keys well and no give it to anyone. and use metamask as a double key for me. so far metamask is very helpful in maintaining my wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
April 10, 2018, 10:27:13 AM
I have seen the drop, the announcement on sell founder tokens to Airdrop participants, 0.01 the ETH, you get 35 bat, give the wallet address, browse through block chain area check transaction information to this address!

It's obviously a scam!

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 10:19:50 AM
Wow that is very obvious scam/steal attempt by those filthy beggars only an idiot will fall for that and you know what always do if i saw this kind of scam? I always troll them by i giving the private key of zero balanced address . Anyways thank you for informing us about this kind of scam attempt i hope those guys will get their Karma for their wrong doings.
Activity: 153
April 10, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

[/UpdateEthAddress]
Pages:
Jump to: