Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM AIRDROP | BEWARE ! - page 4. (Read 1174 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 05:13:18 AM
Thanks for sharing this. These scammers should stop what they're doing. It would be a better world if everyone would be fair. We don't need so much wealth because we can't bring them to the other world. I think a wealth just enough for our family would be better.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 02:10:53 PM
Thank you for the information and warning , and actually I've been a victim on a scam on a airdrop which is it affect to much , and result to bad effect or negative , right now I'm scared to participate, anyway thank you for this information I bookmark it and once again thank you it really help me not just me but all of us.

What did happen?
Activity: 28
March 17, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
Some airdrops are legit, however, there are a lot of scam airdrop and shitcoin airdrops nowadays. However, legit airdrops are worth it because I was able to get $2,000 from an airdrop last year. People should be careful because there are airdrops that have a phishing site. Some would even ask for donations for more coins, which make it suspicious.

You must be lucky to get 2k dollars in just an airdrop. I remember last time i only get 300 to 400 dollars after i sell the token that i get from an airdrop but i regret after a few days because the price of it has still continue to rise up to 3k dollars. that was ny first mistake so far on an airdrop however im still thankful because i only get that token for free without doing an effort at all. Anyways airdrops does not have the ability to scam people because they only give away their coins without begging for a return.
Will have to correct you here. It is possible to get scammed by airdrops in several ways. For example, some airdrop campaigns will ask you to download their wallets in order to receive free coins which many users blindly download. The problem here is that these wallets are cleverly designed viruses meant to steal your credentials by hacking into your system which is one way of losing your hard earned money just like that. This is why I advise everyone not to get greedy and download wallets linked to popular coins only and never give away your private keys.

Can you give an example of one or more wallets which has been a security risc? Hopefully not Speedcoin, Stratis, Deviant or Biblepay...
I have joined more than 100 airdrops now and so far i have got 11 transactions of different coins and tokens unto my erc-20 address already and more is coming. For sure not all airdrops are scams!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
March 10, 2018, 08:57:52 PM
There are so many scam airdrops existing in this world in the cryptocurrency world.They are just waiting for you to drop your private key so that they can steal easily what's inside our wallet. Becareful and be more focused while joining airdrop forms

Thanks for the warning. Actually, I separated my wallet into two type. One for airdrop, another one for bounty.
I also to make sure to separate my private key folder and public address.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 10:54:13 PM
There are so many scam airdrops existing in this world in the cryptocurrency world.They are just waiting for you to drop your private key so that they can steal easily what's inside our wallet. Becareful and be more focused while joining airdrop forms
Activity: 252
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
March 09, 2018, 10:48:00 PM
Nice post though thanks for your help, madami narin akong nakitang ganyan ang masasabi ko lang maging mapanuri lang tayo mga kaibigan. Dahil madami ng ganyang airdrop hindi tulad ng dati maasahan mo talaga , tulad ng mga bounties dati kaso iba na ngayon , sa dami na ng camp o airdrop mas lamang parin ang mga scam. Kaya minsan ayoko na mag airdrop kase mas madami ren natatakot na rin ako sumali dahil may experience narin ako ng ganyan. Ang masasabi ko lang maging mapanuri lagi at lagging mag tatanong.

LOL, what language is this? Did you forget to turn on your Google Translate? This is English board. Make sure to preview your post before sending it.
To OP, nice warning dude. Thanks for reminding us. Scam airdrop is very bad for crypto ecosystem these days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 10:43:39 PM
There are so many scam airdrops out there just like this and we should be aware of it and right now we can trust airdrop anymore because of the so much scam been working at better to work at bounty campaign its more legit than airdrops
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
March 09, 2018, 10:34:27 PM
I have updated the thread. Watch out guys for SCAM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
March 09, 2018, 01:39:19 PM
Thank you for the information and warning , and actually I've been a victim on a scam on a airdrop which is it affect to much , and result to bad effect or negative , right now I'm scared to participate, anyway thank you for this information I bookmark it and once again thank you it really help me not just me but all of us.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
Hi, thanks for the tip, badfully more and more airdrop are scam, anyway it is not an airdrop when they ask you to give ETH or whatever, golden age of airdrop are finished scammer are in the place
That is why I do not join any airdrop now because it become trend and many are copying it and asking for donations for you to claim their airdrop which is the way for them to scam your account. Other, some airdrop has been given but worst it had no value in the market.
Activity: 75
March 09, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
Thanks for the warning. I was am interested in airdrops and will investment. I am pretty new to crypto currencyd and may have fallen for those scamd. You maybe have saved me here.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 09, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
Lots of scam Airdrop this days, now better to follow airdrop with a viable project, never download a wallet on your laptop to earn airdrop,do detailed research before filling a form for airdrop, We need regulators in the crypto space to help reduce scammers and serious developers
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
March 09, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
You are welcome people  Wink

I will update the thread everytime I found new SCAM airdrop
Activity: 431
March 09, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
Thanks for the information. Please be aware today because theres a lot of scammer standby and waiting to steal money. If the airdrop form has a donations please be aware of that and airdrop required private key dont fill it up. Keep safe
Activity: 127
Merit: 6
March 09, 2018, 05:01:40 AM
Vibeo Airdrop SCAM ALERT!!!
This is mail I received today. As you can see at the end, they ask to send them 0.001ETH on the adress: 0x68CB1ecD1639Ce44c902a0C97478f4a4c57F0bB2, or send a Private key your wallet!!!???
  Huh

Shocked
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 07, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
Activity: 294
March 07, 2018, 12:27:43 PM
Yes some airdrops are scammed because it is easy for sammers to change and dont know their name to people they just put donate in forms receive more eth and scammed it they just easily scammed you and make you fall for them just dont belive to others saying if you donate you can earn more money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
March 07, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
Hi, thanks for the tip, badfully more and more airdrop are scam, anyway it is not an airdrop when they ask you to give ETH or whatever, golden age of airdrop are finished scammer are in the place
Activity: 17
March 07, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
Hii, so there are many airdrop nowadays. But some of them are scam. Here are the list of SCAM airdrop do not join the Airdrop.

Thank you for the list.
But can anyone explain to me why they are called SCAM? SCAMs should earn money but airdrops are free. What's dangerous in it if you don't invest your money?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
Yes, better be aware of that. I cannot say anything about airdrops because I do not usually support it because it only a waste of time if the airdrop you belong with are a scam but still many support it because there still lot of legit.
Pages:
Jump to: