Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam alert : exrates exchange gave me half of my btc and didn’t send the rest - page 2. (Read 393 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Talked to support today and here is the response

Chat started: 2020-02-17 02:51 PM UTC

(02:51:00 PM) Ahmed : Hi
(02:51:23 PM) *** Richard joined the chat ***
(02:51:28 PM) Richard: Hello! Welcome to customer support chat. Thank you for visiting our platform.
(02:51:33 PM) Richard: How can we help you today?
(02:51:55 PM) Ahmed : Hello there is no response for my account situation
(02:52:25 PM) Ahmed : It has been 20 days
(02:52:59 PM) Richard: Please give me a moment to check your account.
(02:53:17 PM) Ahmed : Ok
(02:55:46 PM) Richard: Unfortunately, there is no news on your investigation.
(02:56:53 PM) Ahmed : How long should i wait to get my money
(02:57:09 PM) Ahmed : This is frustrating
(02:57:46 PM) Richard: Sorry for the inconvenience.
(02:58:09 PM) Richard: Security team is still investigation, I do not know when they going to finish their investigation.
Sorry for losing your money, but upon checking the site, there was no reason for you to trust them and deposit that amount.
When searching you will find many topics[1] [2] [3] that talk about them being scammers.

[1] EXRATES.ME is a scam Exchange
[2] Review Exrates.me exchange from 2018
[3] EXRATES.ME is a scam Exchange from 2018

Unsurprisingly, they are still working, it seems that many people invest in these platforms without doing any research.
i didn’t know about that i know this my mistake
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
Sorry for losing your money, but upon checking the site, there was no reason for you to trust them and deposit that amount.
When searching you will find many topics[1] [2] [3] that talk about them being scammers.

[1] EXRATES.ME is a scam Exchange
[2] Review Exrates.me exchange from 2018
[3] EXRATES.ME is a scam Exchange from 2018

Unsurprisingly, they are still working, it seems that many people invest in these platforms without doing any research.
what is the meaning of taking people money and not be able to withdraw and try to talk to them to get asolution and all they say just wait

If you want to create any Scam Accusations against someone you have to post all information and proof. your post is not clear much.

Anyway, Did you tried to contact support through email/live chat? I have faced some problem with this exchange long ago. withdrawal took more than 24 hours even sometimes it canceled after 12 hours. Roll Eyes This is a shady exchange to me. And it's volume is fake.
this is from 28 january and no thing happened till now and yes i talked to them they don’t know when this will end and all they say please wait
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
what is the meaning of taking people money and not be able to withdraw and try to talk to them to get asolution and all they say just wait

If you want to create any Scam Accusations against someone you have to post all information and proof. your post is not clear much.

Anyway, Did you tried to contact support through email/live chat? I have faced some problem with this exchange long ago. withdrawal took more than 24 hours even sometimes it canceled after 12 hours. Roll Eyes This is a shady exchange to me. And it's volume is fake.
Is this a Scam Accusations? If so, please follow the format below:

What happened::
Scammers Profile Link:
Reference Link:
Amount Scammed:
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes:

Most unformatted posts will not be taken care of and addressed, so please edit the OP  Wink
Also, when looking at your images, it seems your withdrawal request has been denied for a reason, just by looking carefully, I think this is not a complete scam.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Is this a Scam Accusations? If so, please follow the format below:

Scammers Profile Link:
Reference Link:
Amount Scammed:
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes:

Most unformatted posts will not be taken care of and addressed, so please edit the OP  Wink
Also, when looking at your images, it seems your withdrawal request has been denied for a reason, just by looking carefully, I think this is not a complete scam.
 Exrates exchange

From 28 jan exrates exchange didn’t let me withdraw my btc because of suspicious activity and the only response i get from them wait we are checking and banned me from telegram.

Scammers Profile Link:

Www.exrates.me

Amount Scammed:   0.137 btc.  

Proof of Payment:

https://e.top4top.io/p_1506ve2yy0.png

Additional Notes:  

They banned me from telegram group

https://e.top4top.io/p_1506n2y8w0.png

And this is my deposit process to exrates

https://e.top4top.io/p_1506j78860.png

Pages:
Jump to: