Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM ALERT] Free BTC Ripple Giveaway by TradeFortress - page 3. (Read 4735 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
 Grin I don't think he is scamming anyone, just proving that ripple is a scam.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
It doesnt really matter, Maybe I shouldnt have posted that if people would have thought the wrong way on this forum?!?
@ironcross: should we thank him for bumping the thread and press ignore? ; )
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
@ironcross: should we thank him for bumping the thread and press ignore? ; )
What made you think that? I Wasnt even thinking about anything related to that kind of nature... I posted that because as you seen in the picture, the man ate the girl. Wth? please dont post things proven not to be true.
thats what im saying
I've noticed that, But I still did it anyways lol, Just going to have to create another account and leave that ^1btc^ Sitting.
You don't have to leave anything. Just reset the trust line to zero since he clearly deserves zero trust in Ripple. That's all that is needed to keep BTC from TF screwing with your other BTC.

You can either keep the (near) useless BTC IOU or if you'd prefer to clear it out (since Ripple will only let you use/send it to others that have mistakenly trusted TF) you can just send the exact amount back to the source account after having zero'd the trust. BTW, that's what is required to lower your XRP reserves from the trust line; the reserves are only released when the trust is set to zero and the balance is <= 0.

ironcross360 such a fucking spam poster. I've reported you to admins im tired of seeing your stupid ass posts all over this forum.

I iggied the person, the moment i seen what it says under his avatar. Pedophile. And the person should be banned.
By the way, believing that you hadn't the intentions of stealing some bitcoin is really, REALLY hard.

Scam is, and should be treated like a scam.
This is the point of the social experiment.

But it has been a good demonstration by TradeFortress. Having that useless 1 BTC in my own Ripple wallet balance that I can't spend is far more convincing than a post containing an image of someone else's wallet.

You are lucky that yet no one has lost money.

I don't agree with you, but i can understand the content of your criticism if you think fractional reserve is evil (which is a pretty easy way of watching economy).

Demonstrating your thesis with a scam, putting people in the conditions of loosing his money because they trust you, is a bad way. Close that thread.

It, at the end, weakens your arguments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
thats what im saying
I've noticed that, But I still did it anyways lol, Just going to have to create another account and leave that ^1btc^ Sitting.
You don't have to leave anything. Just reset the trust line to zero since he clearly deserves zero trust in Ripple. That's all that is needed to keep BTC from TF screwing with your other BTC.

You can either keep the (near) useless BTC IOU or if you'd prefer to clear it out (since Ripple will only let you use/send it to others that have mistakenly trusted TF) you can just send the exact amount back to the source account after having zero'd the trust. BTW, that's what is required to lower your XRP reserves from the trust line; the reserves are only released when the trust is set to zero and the balance is <= 0.

ironcross360 such a fucking spam poster. I've reported you to admins im tired of seeing your stupid ass posts all over this forum.

I iggied the person, the moment i seen what it says under his avatar. Pedophile. And the person should be banned.
thats what im saying

yes, sorry ironcross, i misunderstood; and thx to dchapes for the argument, i updated the first post.

But seriously, moderators should do something, people risks to lose money there.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
This is the point of the social experiment.

But it has been a good demonstration by TradeFortress. Having that useless 1 BTC in my own Ripple wallet balance that I can't spend is far more convincing than a post containing an image of someone else's wallet.
thats what im saying

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

?? Well, Lower your trust limit then? I think hes just trying to find a way to defeat ripples?

Trust only people who you can REALLY trust. When you trust someone, you're trusting people him trusts too... it is a chain.

Trusting only established gateways is better, expecially untill the software is in beta and so many aspects still have to be investigated...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I don't think he is a scammer, he hates ripple and wants to prove that the system is awful.
Although I have to say that this anti-ripple action does make me feel a bit uneasy, because I have quite some coins trusted to TF.
Thank you for the explanation, ervalvola.

you're welcome, i'm glad to help.

By the way, i think that a demonstration whithout the risk of loosing 100 BTC for someone would have been much much much better Cheesy

EDIT: it was a SMART demonstration (besides it is quite simple if you're used to ripple); that doesn't means it is good...
?? Well, Lower your trust limit then? I think hes just trying to find a way to defeat ripples?
Good info

MsCollec, if you're trying to exploit the system (as i see you have just put your address here) i warn you that there is nothing left for you there.

But is he a scammer? No.

Why? If you expect a scammer to explain you what he's going to do, you're a scammed yourself Tongue

Incomplete info, misleading arguments that leads people to lose real money.

And he could just use an anonymous wallet to steal money himself.
Tradefortress hates Ripples.

Good info

MsCollec, if you're trying to exploit the system (as i see you have just put your address here) i warn you that there is nothing left for you there.

But is he a scammer? No.

Why? If you expect a scammer to explain you what he's going to do, you're a scammed yourself Tongue

Incomplete info, misleading arguments that leads people to lose real money.

And he could just use an anonymous wallet to steal money himself.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I've noticed that, But I still did it anyways lol, Just going to have to create another account and leave that ^1btc^ Sitting. But is he a scammer? No.
Pages:
Jump to: