Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Alert : Guys stay away from such scam - page 2. (Read 517 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Thanks for the warning!
Yes, indeed, on the mail quite often come various letters from fake addressees. Often on behalf of well-known exchanges, wallets, projects - including those with which I myself work. Of course here it is very important to check everything several times:
1) Address bar,
2) Verify the addressee with past similar letters,
3) Check the news in official sources.
This is the minimum of the rules. And they do not protect in all situations. Nevertheless, it at least will save from obvious fakes.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
Nice information, thanks for sharing. But is there any way to determine that a project is scam or not? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I did receive too..thanks for alert.. there might be a good think to make a post with all these sheet scams listed....
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Thanks for the warning, scammers are continuing to get trickier and trickier to fool people in new ways.  Alongside not opening suspicious e-mails or files, now it's also a good idea to double check the URLs for suspicious symbols are typos in the link.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
I have seen a amzing website that help in  finding scam coin and that is done using rating  visit  https://cryptomaa.com and rate such scam websites
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
I've been scammed also but at least it's not about money but I indeed wasted time and efforts on some bounty campaigns that I thought they're real.
Monartis, Librium, Stockus are some of the bounty campaigns that under Sylons's management.
But I never blame Sylon for the unfortunate bounty campaigns but I need to move on and join another.
We all know this thing quite well that there are so many scammers around us and that all of them have only one objective and that is to look out for the ways using which they can snatch your money from your pocket without even letting you know. While being in this world, you need to be much careful while doing anything which involves your money as you never know what will happen with your money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
I've been scammed also but at least it's not about money but I indeed wasted time and efforts on some bounty campaigns that I thought they're real.
Monartis, Librium, Stockus are some of the bounty campaigns that under Sylons's management.
But I never blame Sylon for the unfortunate bounty campaigns but I need to move on and join another.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
to be honest there are lots of emails coming from scammers, all of that must be phishing. various content of messages they often send, such as how to claim prizes, hardfork, ico offerings and others. if we do not know the sender's email, then do not ever respond and click the link they provide.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Thanks for the warning. I might as well check every website i go into. It's just that the number of scammers  keep increasing and increasing and it's very alarming. Hopefully no one falls in their tricks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
I often receive such type of fishing spam on my email and this is whom google should fight and ban , not the crypto advertise  Angry I wonder are there still many people who is buing this tricks ? I'd suggest everyone never open such type of mails , just mark it as spam and forget about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Thank you for sharing. I also received a lot of these phishing email from fake Coinbase email told that my account was logged in from Russia while I'm living in Asia. LOL. Lucky for me that I didn't click on the link and I checked the sender and founded out that it's fake email. LOL. Fuck all these lazy guys, they just wanna earn easy money by hacking other people crypto wallet.

+1 Merit for you. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Wow, this is a scary scam! It looks exactly like myetherwallet.com!!

You won't know the difference unless you look very closely.

That's very scary
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Be always alarming to all those scammers because they are always there to get you money so that always care on what are you clicking and joining make it check first before you join. Jusy like me not only email that i receive but also text message and call from the website of cloud mining but i didn't entertain because i know that is a scam so always aware to those scammers.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
If I have correctly understood, letters replace ASCII with codes? How it is possible? This way to become popular Sad
Scammer become smarter everyday. They will find a way to stole our money, so better becarefull and always bookmark the important site and using metamask, they always gave you a warning if you go into a phising site.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
there is no https protocol which is much easier to notice than these dots. An ssl-sertificate is a major security feature and google requires all the websites use it.
Activity: 350
Well, thank you for sharing this information to us! This really has helped me to become more aware of potential scammers and frauds. For newbies, this will surely help them protect their keys. So thank you so much
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
I don't even open e-mails from unknown addresses, since there is a high probability of getting phished or catching a virus.
You must understand that your email has probably already been sold by unscrupulous companies. Always pay attention and you'll be fine.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I think common sense and tech savvy will prevent most people to fall for such scams. But youth and newbieness will have lots of people falling for them. So thank you OP.
Activity: 322
Thank you for +Merit
If I have correctly understood, letters replace ASCII with codes? How it is possible? This way to become popular Sad
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I do not respond to emails that redirects me to other sites or that requires some personal information from me. It is most likely that they are phishing sites so be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: