Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Alert: KNC started cloud mining packages selling for 1/13 the Neptune price - page 2. (Read 5454 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
There s no way to reach ROI with this KNC cloud mining offer. Real do not understand who buys this? Guess people who flunked math in elementary school.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
It is too bad that people paid $13,000 for the KNC Neptune. It will mine around 10 BTC, which is worth less than half of that now.
BTW, even KNC's price of $1.79 assumes a pretty optimistic prediction for the rise in the difficulty. I wouldn't pay more than $1.50 per GH/s.
I'm not sure how you get 10BTC, but monthly you'll get a smidgen over 1.65BTC.

I assume rising difficulty at the rate of 7% every 2016 blocks for the next year. Don't use the CoinWarz calculator. It assumes that the difficulty never changes. You might earn 1.4 BTC the first month, but you will earn much less in the following months. You will never earn 1.65 BTC monthly.

KNC is major scammers and people losts a lot of money on them. dont do business with any cloud hasing bs. the GHS price drops down almost every day and just keeps going down and down. unless bitcoin prices go back up your only going to lose money

The falling GH/s value is not the fault of KNC. You can't blame them for the difficulty increases.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
KNC hasn't yet finished shipping their $13,000 Neptunes, yet now they're offering 3 tiers of cloud hosting, including 3TH/s for less than $1,000 per month. (1/13 the cost of the Neptunes) Unlike the still shipping Neptunes, you don't have to pay for shipping or power costs.

Please discuss.
KNC is major scammers and people losts a lot of money on them. dont do business with any cloud hasing bs. the GHS price drops down almost every day and just keeps going down and down. unless bitcoin prices go back up your only going to lose money
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
KNC hasn't yet finished shipping their $13,000 Neptunes, yet now they're offering 3 tiers of cloud hosting, including 3TH/s for less than $1,000 per month. (1/13 the cost of the Neptunes) Unlike the still shipping Neptunes, you don't have to pay for shipping or power costs.

Please discuss.

It is too bad that people paid $13,000 for the KNC Neptune. It will mine around 10 BTC, which is worth less than half of that now.

BTW, even KNC's price of $1.79 assumes a pretty optimistic prediction for the rise in the difficulty. I wouldn't pay more than $1.50 per GH/s.

This sucks a lot, I used to have a 50GH/s miner that pulled off this amount a month.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

It is too bad that people paid $13,000 for KNC Neptunes that haven't started mining. It will mine around 10 BTC, which is worth less than half of that now.

Whats even worse is that is only 6 month contracts...at least Cex.io lets you buy and sell for indefinite periods of time...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Theymos, unban my account.

Please discuss.

legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387

It is too bad that people paid $13,000 for KNC Neptunes that haven't started mining. It will mine around 10 BTC, which is worth less than half of that now.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Theymos, unban my account.

Please discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: