Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM ALERT: KNCMINER is a SCAM - Cancel your orders! - page 3. (Read 3293 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I was originally pissed that I was being refund in USD, instead of BTC but I finally agreed as I wanted my money back. For weeks they assured me that it was coming and now they have gone completely. Phone number disconnected and everything. There are reports on btc-e of others being scammed as well. I think the issue is wide spread. I am glad the owners are well known, it will make the police report tomorrow very easy to track them down.

Do not make orders with kncminer, if you do, cancel it now! A lot of people I know are not ordering from them anymore. Don't lose thousands like I have.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
That is scary, I honestly contemplated making an order couple days ago. hope it works out for u
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
I am waiting for my refund within SEPA zone since 8 days.

It is a high 5 digit euro sum.

While I paid in BTC the actual amount I would have now would be around a median 6digit sumif I held to m´y BTC.

But okay thats not KNC fault ..that was my own decision and I knew the risk.

But waiting 21 days now ( since requesting the refund ) does smell scam.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

CANCEL ALL YOUR ORDERS AS LONG AS YOU CAN !

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
sorry for your experience pls.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
They have misled me into purchasing their miners. I paid in BTC and they now want to pay me in USD (over $1000 USD less than my original value).

Here's the best part -

They agreed to a refund WEEKS AGO and I have still not received it (while watching the value of BTC rocket in price). Because I was concerned about the process of my refund (as others reported it takes mere days) I started to email them without a response. Their phone number says it has been disconnected and they do not reply to emails (it has been over 4 working days).

They are criminals who will be prosecuted and require a scam tag! They make BFL look good! I will be contacting the local authorities tomorrow.

Take this as a warning -

DO NOT BUY AN ASIC MINER FROM KNCMINER!
Pages:
Jump to: