Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM ALERT- STONE RAIBLOCKS PRIVACY FORK - page 2. (Read 2291 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 06:07:01 PM
He already recieved almost 400,000 USD in donations, and theres not even a website or a whiterpaper. Also a lot of new accounts supporting and spamming the thread. Obvious scam is obvious.

$400,000 with a single piece of code? Holy christ (just reposting this so people see its a scam)
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
January 15, 2018, 05:26:12 AM
He already recieved almost 400,000 USD in donations, and theres not even a website or a whiterpaper. Also a lot of new accounts supporting and spamming the thread. Obvious scam is obvious.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 03:37:11 AM
Well it's pretty obvious I'm new - In fact I only made my account to donate to the project (You will find my name on the list @ 15XRB - which is a highly "loseable" amount for me regardless of what does or does happen.)

I asked him after I sent my transaction if he needed "or even wanted more money" for something to ask and he replied and I'm quoting "Nah man, just your support on the project."

You guys have a fair amount of evidence (some of it pretty fucking strong) and all of you have been around this block longer than I have but I do have to say that the "scammer" turning down more free money gives me hope.

So like I said - regardless of what happens that 15 XRB won't make or break me.  He seems like a pretty cool dude in PMs - turning down more money.  I'll keep my fingers crossed and hold out some measure of hope that it's a real project being done by a good person.

Noob accounts defending the scammer. Warning sign.

Man check my fucking Reddit history under this name.  I didn't defend anyone - All I did were report facts based around my experience with what was going on.

If you are calling factual reporting of "Scammers refusing extra money" I believe that would fall very squarely into the FUD category.

"Oh damn this noob asked if the guy wanted more money and he said he didn't!!!  WARNING SIGNS GUYS ITS A FUCKING SCAM."

Grow the fuck up.

You are the scammer. This is a scam.
Read the post above you. He copy pasted text from wikipedia. Word by word, to "explain" his implementation.
When this has been addressed by the community, he deleted the accusatory posts.
So I don't believe shit of what you are saying that he refused money. You are the scammer using this account.
The reddit account with the same name, there is no way we would know that it is you. Can be very easily somebody else and you just took that name for extra credibility.
Use common sense people. This scammer would do anything to squeeze as much money as he can.

I genuinely feel much better about my investment after being called the scammer lol.  If your analytical abilities have lead you to that conclusion I think we may be in the clear here =)

And no I didn't read the fucking thread above me.  I'm a fucking bricklayer and don't have the technical education to understand any of what is being said or argued.  Yes I understand what copy/paste means but I couldn't know if that was an acceptable thing to do or not.  The guy said had nothing to do with privacy so why would he copy paste it (or something similar) - How the fuck can I agree or disagree with that statement?  I'm a fucking bricklayer dude.

Edit:  I would imagine that a lot of the people here are educated/went to college?  You can't tell me that you guys can't get a hold of a speech analyst to A) analyze the writing of felixando and compare it with this old scammer you keep talking about and B) compare his writing with mine.

When I first saw this "Stone is a scam thread" I felt heartbroken - I felt like I lost my 15 XRB.  In reality the longer this goes on the better I feel about the project and the more apt to defend the lead dev I am becoming.
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
January 12, 2018, 06:43:28 PM
Why this felixando is a "Copper Member" in Bitcointalk? What means?

Why this guy have status of "Copper Member" in Bitcointalk?
Activity: 25
January 12, 2018, 03:02:54 PM
@KryptoQuant

That is useful information for me.Thank you for sharing.

You are welcome,
Thanks to bitpotus for starting this thread.

I'm currently working on adding this privacy feature, to be honest as a hobby in the evening as i still have my daily job. I have found a very interesting approach which would  misrepresent the current XRB approach. I have to work harder to keep the philosophy of the XRB, having free and instant anonymous transaction would be amazing.
Activity: 20
January 12, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
well people were crying there it was scam,but some gullible people still went ahead and donated to the scammer,threads asking for donations or including a bitcoin or any Altcoin wallet requesting donations should be banned in the forum or at least require permission before doing so,donations should be allowed only to legitimate proven projects,every body here should complain to the forum moderator about this type of scams and ask them to require permission for donation request

"I don't trust your ability to decide what to spend money on so I want to decide for you" the post

It's Wild Wild West here on bitcointalk.
This forum should offer some kind of protection against scams like this.

Ah the old security is more important than freedom argument. Thought I'd see that one.

Members should look out for each other and not let assholes like Dave profit.

This. Have some agency.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 05:49:40 AM
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I urge all to read this thread, before considering sending donations for this project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-stone-raiblocks-privacy-fork-2677524

Posts being deleted from the Manta thread as well.
Same MO.
Activity: 350
January 12, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
thank you for this scam alert

once, i was a ZETH aggrieved, be aware from Scams folks,
January 12, 2018, 04:20:46 AM
Well it's pretty obvious I'm new - In fact I only made my account to donate to the project (You will find my name on the list @ 15XRB - which is a highly "loseable" amount for me regardless of what does or does happen.)

I asked him after I sent my transaction if he needed "or even wanted more money" for something to ask and he replied and I'm quoting "Nah man, just your support on the project."

You guys have a fair amount of evidence (some of it pretty fucking strong) and all of you have been around this block longer than I have but I do have to say that the "scammer" turning down more free money gives me hope.

So like I said - regardless of what happens that 15 XRB won't make or break me.  He seems like a pretty cool dude in PMs - turning down more money.  I'll keep my fingers crossed and hold out some measure of hope that it's a real project being done by a good person.

Man check my fucking Reddit history under this name.  I didn't defend anyone - All I did were report facts based around my experience with what was going on.

If you are calling factual reporting of "Scammers refusing extra money" I believe that would fall very squarely into the FUD category.

"Oh damn this noob asked if the guy wanted more money and he said he didn't!!!  WARNING SIGNS GUYS ITS A FUCKING SCAM."

Grow the fuck up.

You are the scammer. This is a scam.
Read the post above you. He copy pasted text from wikipedia. Word by word, to "explain" his implementation.
When this has been addressed by the community, he deleted the accusatory posts.
So I don't believe shit of what you are saying that he refused money. You are the scammer using this account.
The reddit account with the same name, there is no way we would know that it is you. Can be very easily somebody else and you just took that name for extra credibility.
Use common sense people. This scammer would do anything to squeeze as much money as he can.
January 12, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
There's another thread exactly like Stone scam: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-manta-dag-zksnarks-fast-fee-less-private-cryptocurrency-2696095

[PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency

The premise its the same, the "Dev" its asking for donations.

This look like be the same person that make another thread with the same "idea".
January 12, 2018, 02:47:06 AM
Why this felixando is a "Copper Member" in Bitcointalk? What means?
Activity: 6
January 12, 2018, 12:55:51 AM
lets sit back and watch the show its clear that this community cares about watching out for each other but everything is still new and we really cant rule out that its a scam yet but i do hope it isnt lol ...
January 11, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

So like I said - regardless of what happens that 15 XRB won't make or break me.  He seems like a pretty cool dude in PMs - turning down more money.  I'll keep my fingers crossed and hold out some measure of hope that it's a real project being done by a good person.

Man check my fucking Reddit history under this name.  I didn't defend anyone - All I did were report facts based around my experience with what was going on.

"Oh damn this noob asked if the guy wanted more money and he said he didn't!!!  WARNING SIGNS GUYS ITS A FUCKING SCAM."

Grow the fuck up.
January 11, 2018, 04:21:11 AM
There's another thread exactly like Stone scam: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-manta-dag-zksnarks-fast-fee-less-private-cryptocurrency-2696095

[PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency

The premise its the same, the "Dev" its asking for donations.
January 11, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
thanks for warning, so do you mean this thread too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stone-dag-data-structured-private-cryptocurrency-2581762 ??
Is that a scam? I was pretty excited about now I'm confused
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 06:42:52 PM
@KryptoQuant

That is useful information for me.Thank you for sharing.
January 10, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

Activity: 25
January 10, 2018, 12:08:36 PM
It is hard to understand what is really scam and what is just FUD. I remember it was scam alrerts on DeepOnion or Worldcore and I see how much profit have gain the people who invest money and time to this "scam projects"

Here is the proof:

Hi Stone supporters, apologies for the variance in communication over the last two days, a little technical insight into what stage right now, and what is currently filling my time.

https://i.imgur.com/eG6RWdn.png    https://i.imgur.com/IWXBH9V.png
                 A DAG G                                         Transitive reduction of G

If G is a DAG, its transitive closure is the graph with the most edges that represents the same reachability relation. It has an edge u → v whenever u can reach v. That is, it has an edge for every related pair u ≤ v of distinct elements in the reachability relation of G, and may therefore be thought of as a direct translation of the reachability relation ≤ into graph-theoretic terms. The same method of translating partial orders into DAGs works more generally: for every finite partially ordered set (S, ≤), the graph that has a vertex for each member of S and an edge for each pair of elements related by u ≤ v is automatically a transitively closed DAG, and has (S, ≤) as its reachability relation. In this way, every finite partially ordered set can be represented as the reachability relation of a DAG.

The transitive reduction of a DAG G is the graph with the fewest edges that represents the same reachability relation as G. It is a subgraph of G, formed by discarding the edges u → v for which G also contains a longer path connecting the same two vertices. Like the transitive closure, the transitive reduction is uniquely defined for DAGs. In contrast, for a directed graph that is not acyclic, there can be more than one minimal subgraph with the same reachability relation.

With the 'Transitive reduction of G' it will bring some sense of privacy ontop of zk-SNARK's, which effectively will make it more secure than ZCash  Cool

Whilst i don't want to make any promises right now, i'm looking at getting another developer onboard, with the development funds provided, to get the project completed quicker, as its proving to be quite the task and larger than originally expected, are we all happy for this to go ahead? I'm also looking to get a roadmap out the door at some stage!, possibly within the next two weeks, i have quite the treat prepared in terms of a roadmap, just need to get it projected onto a graphic.

I appreciate all the donators so far, and i will be responding to PM's when i can, i will just need a little longer than usual, thank you.

felixando

I'm "specialized" in DAG and here is just a copy and paste from wikipedia. .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitive_reduction

I participated in writing this Wikipedia page and transitive reduction has nothing to do with privacy.

I don't know whether the project is a scam or not but it's clearly very poorly documented and i'm not even sure you understand what DAG and the math behind are.

If you are legit, and just need help to understand stuff, then you can contact me.

So you copy-paste random things from Wikipedia, you make conclusion which are no sense, you get challenged, and you just delete the post instead of explaning how it will work.

That's a SCAM 100% sure !!!!
Activity: 378
January 10, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
It is hard to understand what is really scam and what is just FUD. I remember it was scam alrerts on DeepOnion or Worldcore and I see how much profit have gain the people who invest money and time to this "scam projects"
Pages:
Jump to: