Pages:
Author

Topic: ---Scam Alert--- www.JustHack.net ---Scam Alert--- - page 2. (Read 12874 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
There have been other threads re this site. It is 100% a scam. Stay well away from it. If any site offers items for 20% of the RRP, do NOT buy anything from the site. All those sites are 110% scams.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
AAAGH F@CK.
Just sent 0,4BTC to the hortoq dude, can not afford to lose it -_-

Hope they will send the items, but im kinda sure they wont..
If someone is so nice to support me, a total newbie, please donate some to my btc address..

Just turned 18, the 19th of july, thought i had myself a nice bday present...
Just as i paid, i was laying in bed.. my brother said earlier that day "what if the whole site is a scam" well i guess he was right!

Cry

This might sound strange but you are lucky that it was a scam and getting away uncaught with the goods is actually the worst possible outcome.

The worst thing that can happen when you card stuff is not that you get scammed or caught its that you get away with the goods. Because if you get away with it there is no doubt you'd keep doing it until you get caught.

What will happen then is everytime for the rest of your life that you have money problems, the first thing that'll pop into your head is carding. You will lose control and you'll eventually keep doing that and the only way you will stop is if you get caught and go to prison.

Don't do it kids.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
AAAGH F@CK.
If someone is so nice to support me, a total newbie, please donate some to my btc address..
Just as i paid, i was laying in bed.. my brother said earlier that day "what if the whole site is a scam" well i guess he was right!
 Cry

It is great that you lost it.
There is nothing better than experience to learn.
You're much less naive now that it happened.
You'll be very careful next time and maybe warn other people.
We all got scammed many times in life.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Why would you trust someone claiming to use fake/stolen credit cards?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
AAAGH F@CK.

Cry
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I would think that it would be obvious that it is a scam when a seller/website is offering discounts of 80% on cash like items.

I still think it is good that you reported so newbies don't get scammed.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
That forum is quite possibly the absolute worst looking website I have ever seen.
even in 1998 that would of looked shit.  I think my retina might be partially damaged.

The site seems to be in Cloudflares IP block. Surely a complaint to them would be all you need to take it down, or at worst have Cloudflare stop providing service? The site is hosted...some...where.... in Asia.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well it depends in wish country the website is actually hosted, some countrys just give a fuck and do not take such crap websites down
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Lol I just seen that retarded forum.

Why isn't it taken down ?

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Beware of this scam website. I have been recently getting emails from this site. So I decided to check it out. Apparently this guy/guys have fake credit cards and claim they can "card" any website. They can buy equipment or money such as PayPal,Western Union and others and then sell/ship/send it to you 80% off.

This should be a red flag, if he was able to really do this why would he want people to send BTC and only sell @ 20%, he could easily make money. His claim is "Its to risky"

What I love even more is the website, Tons of registered users, so called "trusted sellers" and "mods." The "escrow" account "HABBA" is the main scammer and there are 2 other main sellers. The entire forum posts are all moderated, so your posts needs to be approved. They have manage to create fake accounts posting positive feedback on getting the so called products/service.

Beware of this scam, many people have fell for it. I did a simple test and did not get anything. Once you send the BTC they will start replying to your Private messages.
If we can somehow catch these scam arts and shut them down for good, that would be awesome and could greatly benefit our BTC network.

Let's get this word out and help everyone become aware of what is going on.

Scam Website: http://www.justhack.net

Here is a great link to proof of this huge scam rig.
http://www.scambook.com/report/view/326727/Justhacknet-scam-Complaint-326727-for-$3,000.00
Pages:
Jump to: