Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] Beware Leasehold.io is a Scam! Michael Tomasik is scammer - page 2. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I am sorry but the way you answer to my statement is showing much more to the people who read it.
Let's do the following which is made already ton of times on this forum just to prove you are not a total scam, why don't you make a selfie of your whole team proving you won't  escape with investors money.
The way you attacked me shows too much aggressiveness for a legit business owner, any smart person reding this will see the obvious.
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Everyone can ask themselves "

Fortunecook created his account yesterday , and only has 2 posts, just to put here and call us a scam , total new account.

I think its obvious who the real "Liar" is here.
copper member
Hello
I just want to share my experience with Leasehold.io project.
They came to be a total scam based in Africa. I almost got into their trap.
Michael Tomasik who is their team member shared a very contradictory information about their project.
They claim that they are partners with Booking.com which is a total lie! Please message the support or ask anyone from booking.com if they heard of Leasehold project, of course it came to be a total lie. This African scam must be stopped before someone gets burned! Just ignore them and they will probably stop promoting this scam! Guys, make your research before spending your hard earned money into such scams
Good luck all

We have posted our partnership on our ANN with all our reference numbers, you can call booking.com today and quote those References and they will tell you exactly that we are partnerships. How can you say we are not partners with booking that is the real lie? where did you speak to booking.com and confirm this ?

How would you have any credibility when any investor can pick up the phone, call them and confirm it, if you were a real investor and really serious about the Leasehold , you would have confirmed with booking.com and Airbnb, which you obviously have not and just cry SCAM!

Such poor behaviour
copper member
First of all, I would like to point out that the author of this post is doing nothing but making up stories for no apparent reason!

First of all Michael Tomasik did not speak to him, this is the first Lie, Michael Tomasik is our front end Lead developer who has been with the team since Lisk days! so if he would have told this post creator this info, they he would have all the evidence to show, he obviously does not because none of it is true.

Second of All this project came from LISK! with 2 Main Team members who were working with Lisk for 2 years , and decided to come and put all their time and effort into the project just to scam people, yea I dont think so.

lastly Our team has proven our partnership with booking.com and airbnb, if you read our ANN, all info is there.

I find this post absurd and totally false, you cannot make such a bold statement with words only! you did not speak to Michael , and he certainly did not tell you any of those things you are a liar.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Hello
Michael Tomasik who is their team member shared a very contradictory information about their project.
They claim that they are partners with Booking.com which is a total lie! Please message the support or ask anyone from booking.com if they heard of Leasehold project, of course it came to be a total lie. This African scam must be stopped before someone gets burned! Just ignore them and they will probably stop promoting this scam! Guys, make your research before spending your hard earned money into such scams
Good luck all

That's a big warning sign, deception on their partnership, another one is lying that they are going to be listed in a big exchange, so better check all those partnership listed in their home page and verify if all of the partnership are true and they have a written contract, tthey are doing a bounty campaign, so I ask all their participants to check so your effort will not be wasted.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello
Good luck all
Pages:
Jump to: