Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] ChainX Exchange & Emjac IEO - page 4. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 14
February 28, 2020, 02:22:45 AM
One thing that you should remember if you must never try to believe the information already published by CMC. In coingecko and chainex placed more than 150 https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/chainex
Basically what scheme that has already made by chainex is not even getting the real funding.
This is pure manipulated by chainx.
This scheme was also happening with p2pb2b. Just hope everyone will aware about this and they can start to avoid the scam exchange site.

Exactly. CMC is not trustworthy, Coingecko trusted score is much better.
I also agree with you that p2pb2b and chainx are not to be trusted.

Take care everybody! Hodl on but be careful of scam exchanges!
Wow there's no point accusing CMC they report what their algorithm picks across these exchanges it's not a manual stuff maybe coingecko has a better means of reporting fake and real trade volumes but suffice me to say that most exchange engage in wash trades as well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 28, 2020, 01:30:36 AM
If this information is true, then this is a big scandal in the world of crypto. The people behind this all deserve to be rewarded, because many people's funds are at stake. More and more fraudulent exchanges require us to be more careful in choosing IEO projects

It looks like this case has been picked up by Crypto Vigilante Network, and verified to be true.
https://t.me/cryptovigilantenetwork/70678

Everyone be careful of ChainX and ICO Pantera! Stay away from scammers like them!

It is because of this that regulation needs to exist, but with regulation the initial purpose of cryotp is gray. But for the sake of safety all things like this need to be banned the culprit must be arrested

I fully agree. We need specific regulations to stop such bad actors, but not harm the entire crypto development as a whole.

That's why community like us has to self regulate and make sure bad actions like those of ChainX and ICO Pantera is well known. We keep vigilant.
February 28, 2020, 12:37:19 AM
Probably just another P2PB2B exchange in the making. For those who are not familiar with this exchanges, it suddenly shoots up to the top 1 in CMC as far as exchanges is concern. So it's pretty obvious that it has caught a lot of attention and it was found out that they are doing wash and fake volume trading.

So a mid-tier exchange launching an IEO is a red flag indeed. If Emjac really wanted to get their project on the top pages, better involved themselves with solid and reputable exchanges such as Binance. And now they've been exposed already and definitely will backfire on them.

I agree 100% with your analysis, although I have to say that it is not often that projects can get on Binance launchpad.

You are also right in saying that ChainX is trying to be like p2pb2b. As shared above, they have come up with false marketing from ICO Pantera, which is a sister company to ChainX and are now being exposed. This needs more eyeballs.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
February 27, 2020, 11:38:04 PM
If this information is true, then this is a big scandal in the world of crypto. The people behind this all deserve to be rewarded, because many people's funds are at stake. More and more fraudulent exchanges require us to be more careful in choosing IEO projects

It looks like this case has been picked up by Crypto Vigilante Network, and verified to be true.

Everyone be careful of ChainX and ICO Pantera! Stay away from scammers like them!

It is because of this that regulation needs to exist, but with regulation the initial purpose of cryotp is gray. But for the sake of safety all things like this need to be banned the culprit must be arrested
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
February 27, 2020, 06:43:29 AM
Probably just another P2PB2B exchange in the making. For those who are not familiar with this exchanges, it suddenly shoots up to the top 1 in CMC as far as exchanges is concern. So it's pretty obvious that it has caught a lot of attention and it was found out that they are doing wash and fake volume trading.

So a mid-tier exchange launching an IEO is a red flag indeed. If Emjac really wanted to get their project on the top pages, better involved themselves with solid and reputable exchanges such as Binance. And now they've been exposed already and definitely will backfire on them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
February 27, 2020, 06:27:12 AM
One thing that you should remember if you must never try to believe the information already published by CMC. In coingecko and chainex placed more than 150 https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/chainex
Basically what scheme that has already made by chainex is not even getting the real funding.
This scheme was also happening with p2pb2b. Just hope everyone will aware about this and they can start to avoid the scam exchange site.

Coingecko rating is the only truth left in crypto space today, unfortunately we lose trust in coinmarketcap that have been my favorite since 2017, I hope coingecko will stick to the truth no matter what
February 27, 2020, 03:09:40 AM
All of the part of the document is written in proper English while the Private Funding part is not. It has grammatical errors and "maded" is not even an English word. It's easy to see that someone has manipulated the text.
A word document is not a proof enough. Anyone can make that document and we don't know whether that is the exact agreement between the two parties.
I'm not saying that I trust them but you need to produce enough proof to prove them doing such illicit behavior.

I agree with that, "maded"Huh Not an official document by all means. So we don't know exactly the authenticity of the contract. But anyway, we know that there a lot of crypto exchanges that are doing the wash trading. But if it is very obvious, avoid that exchange as the likelihood of losing your money is very high. And it is good to expose the ChainX, at least people will be aware of such possible activity and be careful in dealing with them.

I disagree with the "maded" part. There are many exchanges from countries that do not operate with first language English. It is entirely plausible that these exchanges simply have really shitty contracts.

I agree with your point that chainx should be avoided at all cost. Especially all IEO that are working with them. Stranger danger!
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
February 26, 2020, 10:30:44 PM
Recently I have seen Blockburn IEO hit their hard cap within some hours in ChainX exchange! I don't get it, because ChainX is new and they are known wash trading exchange! Are they followed same scam way in Blockburn IEO? Within a few months, Chainx came in the top rank in CMC, which is absolutely fake! Emjack is here since 2019
CMC doesnt really care on major statistics cause any volume they are uploading is based on what exchange shown. On the other note, the project emjac seems to be connected with the allegation made by OP, I think chainX will be morr controversy exchange same with yobit later on.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2020, 10:11:46 PM
All of the part of the document is written in proper English while the Private Funding part is not. It has grammatical errors and "maded" is not even an English word. It's easy to see that someone has manipulated the text.
A word document is not a proof enough. Anyone can make that document and we don't know whether that is the exact agreement between the two parties.
I'm not saying that I trust them but you need to produce enough proof to prove them doing such illicit behavior.

I agree with that, "maded"Huh Not an official document by all means. So we don't know exactly the authenticity of the contract. But anyway, we know that there a lot of crypto exchanges that are doing the wash trading. But if it is very obvious, avoid that exchange as the likelihood of losing your money is very high. And it is good to expose the ChainX, at least people will be aware of such possible activity and be careful in dealing with them.
February 26, 2020, 09:59:59 PM
It seems there are 2 Panteras. The one we are talking about is ICO Pantera. Pantera Capital is not involved in any way, unless someone can prove they are the same outfit...?
February 26, 2020, 06:19:58 AM

Reasonable to be doubtful. It seems there is even a telegram group set up for projects and people that were scammed by ICO Pantera and Chainx. Most of it is written in Korean but it is clear they are angry. Even doxxing the founder and his girlfriend. The angst is real.

https://t.me/panteragroup_scam

With that said, you sound like you are defending this company. The document is not written in proper English. Looks so unprofessional, like written by a child.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 25, 2020, 03:32:16 AM
February 25, 2020, 03:28:23 AM

February 25, 2020, 03:14:48 AM

chainex.io/ and p2pb2b really can't be trusted even a lot of projects that fail if there is IEO there is really uncomfortable to look at if this keeps up and many projects are trapped too. hm

https://chainx.kr/ if IEO is here I think it will be better because KRW pairs are always great in selling and purchasing.

What do you mean by "trapped"? Like the users participate in the IEO but lost their money and do not collect the tokens because the withdrawals are blocked?

We need to get this news out and make sure common users like us don't be play a fool again. Chainx behavior is not good for crypto community grow.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
February 24, 2020, 08:47:40 AM
I don't trust data from coinmarketcap and other market data trackers, sometimes they are either not updated or just pure manipulation. Even while visiting exchanges, sometimes bot just fake the trade except the coin is listed in a reputable exchanges without fake volumes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
February 24, 2020, 02:36:07 AM
Recently I have seen Blockburn IEO hit their hard cap within some hours in ChainX exchange! I don't get it, because ChainX is new and they are known wash trading exchange! Are they followed same scam way in Blockburn IEO? Within a few months, Chainx came in the top rank in CMC, which is absolutely fake! Emjack is here since 2019, I did not see anything good in that project, now with this suspicious way they are planning to dump their IEO investors! Shame for ChainX!
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
February 23, 2020, 09:33:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
February 22, 2020, 03:22:27 AM

chainex.io/ and p2pb2b really can't be trusted even a lot of projects that fail if there is IEO there is really uncomfortable to look at if this keeps up and many projects are trapped too. hm

https://chainx.kr/ if IEO is here I think it will be better because KRW pairs are always great in selling and purchasing.
February 22, 2020, 01:51:46 AM
I also just got to know this exchange, it seems to be a new exchange from Korea. In this market we always see FUD, even Binance exchanges have a lot of FUD every day, so we don't need to care about them. As long as our money is not stolen, it is enough

It is important to remain vigilant and keep protected against scam exchanges like ChainX and p2pb2b. I will never leave my coins in such exchanges that wash volume and trick customers in ieo. Shameless!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
February 21, 2020, 11:30:36 AM
I also just got to know this exchange, it seems to be a new exchange from Korea. In this market we always see FUD, even Binance exchanges have a lot of FUD every day, so we don't need to care about them. As long as our money is not stolen, it is enough
Pages:
Jump to: