Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM] Citizen Finance [CIFI] - Scammed Bounty Hunters - page 2. (Read 562 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
This is just uncalled for, and such act should never be condoned in the Crypto space. All these cheating just have to come to an end.
This thing will come to an end when you (and by that I mean bounty hunters in general) will stop joining bounty campaigns that are not escrowed by your bounty manager. Since we all know that it won't happen and that you will continue to do the same thing you will end up getting scammed, like in this case. No one else can ave you from yourself.

Considering the ICO price of token was $2.8 (and I guess bounty pool of 5000 CIFI was based on that price) and now it's ~$36, I am not surprised at all that they decided to stop with bounty distribution. It's not a valid excuse not to pay bounty hunters of course, but its probably one of the reasons. And yet another lesson to be more careful when joining bounty campaigns as more often than not you will end up with nothing.

People hard work in promoting cifi project is not a joke. Cifi team is a great scammer.
It sucks that you got scammed, but that narrative about "hard working bounty hunters" is a bullshit, especially coming from a someone that is tagged for shitposting. Bounty hunting is probably the lowest possible form of crypto work, with the lo amount of effort needed, hence the reason why so many can do while having dozens of alt accounts.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
CIFI admins could have not started the bounty campaign at all or stopped it before it was over if it wasn't necessary. but they didn't and extended it for another week.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
I am surprise bounty hunting is still a thing in crypto. I saw the thread, seems they paid all other campaigns in full as you only signature and content creation (which means reddit, discord, twitter and youtube was fully paid). You should be grateful they even paid 4 out of 6 campaign fully and 30% of the other 2. Also, if the timeline they paid 30% was a peak of their token which means the token your hunters got alone for signature and content creator alone was more than $100,000 worth of token which you specified.
You must be part of the SCAM TEAM. The agreement is an agreement and should be followed to the lata. There shouldn't be any excuse for not paying because you said this is what you will pay and the time you will pay for it, It is obvious that you created this account just to answer this post, SHAME on you, if you really wanted to defend your position then you should come as who you are. Was there any specification that if a certain amount is paid even if the token was at ATH means the rest will not be paid? would you have paid more if the price was at its Lowest? You guy are SCAMMERS and will be labeled as One and you claim you are surprise bounty hunting is still a thing in crypto and here you are  Grin Grin Grin

I am surprise bounty hunting is still a thing in crypto. I saw the thread, seems they paid all other campaigns in full as you only signature and content creation (which means reddit, discord, twitter and youtube was fully paid). You should be grateful they even paid 4 out of 6 campaign fully and 30% of the other 2. Also, if the timeline they paid 30% was a peak of their token which means the token your hunters got alone for signature and content creator alone was more than $100,000 worth of token which you specified.

It means the cifi team is here too. who is here to defend the project side. scam is scam, people will be grateful once they receive the full payment not the 20%. If they had done the distribution in early days then the price would not have been that much. Its again the team fault.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think everyone wants to see payment for their work and the most valuable time that was spent by bounty hunters on the cifi project, if the project showed itself so negatively, then it's on their conscience, because the amount of payment is not so high, they could still win on this, many bounty hunters would support the project if everything ended well.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

You know why there is a bounty hunter? If Cifi team don't want to pay the hunters, Why they need to use the people from bitcointalk to promote their project? After achieving some success you forgot the bounty hunters...Your team is unprofessional, no word of honor and can't be trusted.People hard work in promoting cifi project is not a joke. Cifi team is a great scammer.
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
The CiFi team has been nothing but disloyal in all their agreements, neither they're the type that fulfill promises. Now tell me, what progress do you see in a project that lacks honesty and loyalty.

But its so obvious and painful how many projects stop paying when they started achieving some certain milestone crypto space with the same help of the hunters they're refusing to pay up for their outrageous work done.

This is just uncalled for, and such act should never be condoned in the Crypto space. All these cheating just have to come to an end.

CiFi are scammers and their reputation deserved to get spoilt.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

It means the cifi team is here too. who is here to defend the project side. scam is scam, people will be grateful once they receive the full payment not the 20%. If they had done the distribution in early days then the price would not have been that much. Its again the team fault.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
If I may ask, is your team [Bounty Portals] been paid for your service?
Because from your post, it seems only bounty hunters are not yet fully paid.
And when I checked their CMC data, their token is only traded at pancakeswap with small trading volume.
Maybe, this is the reason why they are hesitant to pay the bounty.
But as per agreement, they should really pay even if their token is not doing good in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What happened: We [BountyPortals] ran the bounty campaign of this project for a month period for which they owe 100k USD worth of tokens to the bounty participants, who worked for them for a month period. After the bounty ends on May 13 2021, they asked us to announce the delay in the distribution, which we did, as this is common in most bounty projects. But once that period ended they again delayed, after delaying a few months In payments, they agreed to pay in chunks in 3-4 months like 10-15% in each month, which again we agreed. But they only paid the first month's agreed payment which was ~30% to the Signature and Content creation campaign participants, They are still waiting for the remaining 70% payment from them.

Please report:
Scammers website: https://www.citizenfinance.io/ & https://www.metalands.gg/
Scammers twitter: https://twitter.com/citizen_finance
Scammers telegram: https://t.me/citizenfinance
Scammers discord: https://discord.com/invite/xqNxf63sHx

Reference Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-citizen-finance-100000-worth-of-tokens-1500-nft-closed-5327870
Amount Scammed: 50k+ USD in tokens
Payment Method: cifi Tokens
PM/Chat Logs: https://imgur.com/a/EAhjvpN
Pages:
Jump to: