Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Coins - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 03, 2018, 12:01:43 PM
What is scam coins? Do you think Liza, LCC, VNTX, GER, BITDOLL are scam? Have you any scam coins list? If yes, then lets discuss about scam coins.

I don´t even know about those coins. Unfortunately, instead of thinking that a project is legitimate I, by default, consider it a scam until proven otherwise.
Activity: 321
Merit: 23
March 03, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
Can you define what is a scam coin? I feel the opinions are different for different people. For example if one person is supporting and shilling one coin and one more emerges tomorrow which a similar technology and slightly better than that is a scam coin for the former. To elaborate Bitcoin Cash is a scam coin for Bitcoin fans, and Nano is a scam coin for Bitcoin Cash. Since all these have a similar intent of becoming a versatile currency and each having its own problems. Same goes for Tron, Ethereum, ICX, ADA.

That being said there are a few Shitcoins though, which are topping on the CMC without any real world application. if you look closely at the top 10 coins and know what each coin does you can figure it out yourself. 
copper member
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1293
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
March 03, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
What is scam coins? Do you think Liza, LCC, VNTX, GER, BITDOLL are scam? Have you any scam coins list? If yes, then lets discuss about scam coins.
Pages:
Jump to: