Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam coins everywhere. - page 20. (Read 10934 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 02:45:16 PM
Its normal to always have fake things in the midst of original things but we just have to be very careful when we make choices in coins because it's unavoidable to have scam projecta and ICOs
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:18:42 PM
I encountered ICO scammers on several occasions and it disappointed me. I stopped trusting and became more cautious. Therefore, look for a lawful project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.
not only in crypto, fraud is everywhere including in the real world.
we must be very careful about this, because many parties always use something to the detriment of others.
Activity: 448
September 13, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
It is not hard to believe that where money is involved there are people who try to earn it easily and immorally, that's how business is always, so sometimes we need certain regulations to keep away the scammers, as long as these do not exist, we have to support each other as a community and try to denounce the scammers before they leave with the money.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:02:51 PM
 if they are looking for information about ico that will be in advance first maybe those joining in ICO project will not accept ICO scam.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
September 13, 2018, 01:59:29 PM
This is the quick spreading problem of the crypto market. Coins and Tokens that was running by a scam. This problem was very common and also very difficult to end of as of many people now was learning to build their own because of some solidity project that was built. I don't blame the existing solidity projects but this maybe the other reason why people get a easy access to create scam coins.
Activity: 431
September 13, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
Because such people will only take advantage of the circumstances, they can only take the chance behind someone's weakness.
So, you must be careful with the system like that.
Activity: 200
September 13, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
Scam coins everywhere ? Yes we can not avoid the scam on different market tokens asks because many are looking for a rising price in a token that you need to be careful when trading your token in the coin market cap and not just trusting you do not know bitcoin.

Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 13, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
Scam ICOs don't only prey on newbies, some of them are very hard to discover and even the acclaimed crypto professionals find themselves victims of ICO scam. The main thing is that everyone should be careful and thread worth due diligence.
Activity: 200
September 13, 2018, 10:23:52 AM
Scan coins everywhere ? Yes we can not avoid the scam on different market tokens asks because many are looking for a rising price in a token that you need to be careful when trading your token in the coin market cap and not just trusting you do not know bitcoin
Activity: 93
September 13, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
Yes scammer is everywhere even your a beginner in bitcoin you know that theres so many scamer to avoid it we need to read the white paper to see the campaign is legit and genuine before you drop in, research is the best way to avoid scam
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
Scam is a such thing that always exists and we all know that crypto is not the only industry.

For beginners, it is better to start with something that is old and well-known.

With new projects, to lower the risk of getting scammed, it is better to dive into the details, check the team, get updates, research the whitepaper, etc, etc.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
Yes, on the market without this anywhere, always in crypto-currencies will be scammers , but of course to enter somewhere you need to recheck the project
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 10:04:12 AM
As we can observe now that are so many new project and new coins generated. We cant easily knew that an ico is a scam. We must be vigilant to research and investigate a good ico to participate. But we cant stop scam ico, we must have to accept it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 13, 2018, 09:57:06 AM
I'm not comfortable with that either. But I understand that this is reality. And many here will not reach the end for many reasons. Here we need the strongest
Yeah, it looks a lot like natural selection to me. Only the stronger remain. Many ICOs are scam, coins are scam, projects fail. But it is all within the tolerance of the cryptomarket evolution. We just need to be smart.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 13, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
It is our life, now such a time, I think that every second of us would have had such an opportunity to do the same and deceive people, to bombard now is not hard, hard to remain not the stolen
Activity: 69
September 13, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
There are many ways to check whether a coin is a scam project, and before investing in an ICO, you should carefully read their website, the start date and end of an ICO, read a white paper, etc.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
coins Scam winning are now everywhere, if I follow the signature campaign bounty choose a manager who has produced lots of tokens, because if we are wrong to follow the signature bounty campaign we will get a scam coin.
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
If you don't want to be scammed, you should buy altcoins with a high capitalization like alts from top 50. Most often scam coins don't have any trading volume.
Activity: 254
September 13, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.
That's why we are forced to get smarter fast and avoid scammers. We can't play into their hands all the time. It’s a shame that people get scammed, but you can't get scammed when you are not weak or greedy. So we need to act accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: