Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam coins everywhere. - page 80. (Read 10933 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18
June 04, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

Just be careful always when you enter on things which money is involve theres always an evil try to take advantave of your inoscence. Be responsible enough and check always the facts if that ico project is legit and dont  trust any people who is trying to offer any doubled money with you. I think people who is newbie here should have guidance to real pro and legit people to stay away from scam projects and scammers. And my advice is if your a newbie stay away from ico project its better to buy token which is linted in an Exchanger.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 04:35:23 PM
for beginners, it is advisable to understand the overall explanation of ICO from the understanding of reading whitepapers, getting to know the ICO team, and accessing information on telegram
Now they  do not  distinguish from the present even the professionals do not always determine.They collect millions and disappear.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 04, 2018, 03:30:51 PM
It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

That is the saddest part of being into cryptocurrency market, there are people who will use the era of digital currency just to scam the hard earned money of people. We should take good care of our investments and be cautious in every step will gonna make especially on investing in ICO's. I am not saying that all ICO's are a scam but there are companies that will take advantage of other's people weakness.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 02:30:18 AM
This is why everyone new to this crypto world needs to be educated more about this world, those are teams, programs and whitepaper behind the ICO's . And they need to research and study before put their money in the projects. And bounty hunters need to be more selective on choosing bounty projects, not just promoting scam ICO's but the quality ones.
Yes, sometimes there are many ICO scams, and most use the Ethereum smart contract, probably because it's easy to create tokens and everyone can do it. All they do is make a whitepaper, create a website, and promote it from the gift. This is very sad for cryptoworld, and it makes me a little worried about buying from ICO. I hope this will change soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 02:22:53 AM
This is why everyone new to this crypto world needs to be educated more about this world, those are teams, programs and whitepaper behind the ICO's . And they need to research and study before put their money in the projects. And bounty hunters need to be more selective on choosing bounty projects, not just promoting scam ICO's but the quality ones.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
June 04, 2018, 02:04:00 AM
Why should you invest in dubious projects? It is better to buy coins that are traded on exchanges and have a high volume of trades. For example, I will advise the project Remme, which is already traded on three exchangers. This is a working project, so you can not doubt it. And now a very suitable price to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 01:36:32 AM
indeed we must hati2 in choosing bounty that exists.
scam or not we will not know until ico is done.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 01:27:08 AM
That is why peoples new should learn and find out how the game played.
If they put their money into something they did not even know deeply, I think its their own fault.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
Indeed there are many scam coins everywhere. Sometimes we are also very difficult to distinguish coins that are the scam or not. But if I personally to avoid the scam coins are not too plunge with new coins that have not been proven to promise. I better buy and invest in old coins that are still good and promising.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 12:55:45 AM
For the newbie joining in crypto they will definitely follow ico, and the result is they get a scam. Very sad, once you are newbie and get scam. I think for the newbie before deciding to join in ico it would be better if they learn first about crypto and ico.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 12:33:51 AM
This is just limited to crypto world. With the development of any field, the scammers are the next thing to follow. As the number of ICOs is very large, it is not easy to find out which are real and which are fake too. Anyway, we should not allow those scammers to gain their advantage over innocent people, we can spread the news of scam coin whenever possible.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
It is very difficult indeed at this time to distinguish ico a scam or not, for who often follow ico alone is still deceived especially for the newbie. In addition to having a lot to learn we must also try some projects not just one project only. That way the ico possibilities that you follow there are successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 12:14:19 AM
yes many scam coin especially for those who are participating in aidrops can not avoid it because scammers are just scary to send eth to get the coin they give but you do not know scam they do not give so be careful of it
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 12:13:49 AM
Yes this is very true, scam coin and bounty seems to be everywhere now that one is not even safe to invest in just a random ICO project as one may fall victim of the many fake ICO out there. Even though one can't be too careful to get saved from this people. but you go try research VoltTech. it isnt scammed one.
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 12:11:04 AM
If I myself have experienced a lot of scam coins are everywhere and for me it is very disappointing
and I now have to be careful about choosing the correct ico with a very good team so we will not get scammed

Therefore we do not need to rush in choosing the right coins, we all handle our time and money, if we want to produce, I do not think that there is no way for us to learn about things and try to investigate before investing our money , do not procrastinate to do it, no one will be fooled if we are just wise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 12:02:20 AM
Now it's very hard to believe with Ico, too many scams. It makes investors who have followed ico so traumatized, and many people who are interested in ico after seeing the facts now will surely be afraid to try investing in ico. I do not know why now so many scams.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 11:53:16 PM
Yes, that's an easy way to make money from investors similar to Ponzi schemes.
So in my opinion people do not need to invest in ico but buy after ico it out in the market. Usually, the price will decrease due to the dump from the bounty hunter or due to the decline in Bitcoin prices.
Its good choice when you want to buy it when hit exchange but we dont get bonus as early investor. And i think all have similar risk.
Risk is the same and now we can avoid risk by using good strategy and money management which can help decrease the risk of investment.
Activity: 96
June 03, 2018, 11:44:43 PM
Sure it is, it is an easy scam, so you try to avoid any scam unwanted offline
Activity: 294
June 03, 2018, 11:43:01 PM
It's very tiring when you've worked very hard, when you've been following months and promotion projects with maximum but the end result is a scam. Why are people so evil ?. If indeed they do not intend to make a project, it is better not to have the project.
Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
We must be careful in choosing ico, do not carelessly follow ico you do not know the goal, fear it could be it is a scam.
You've spent a lot of time to follow ico and it turns out it is a scam. It's just a waste of time. So be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: