Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Coin's.... What should be done? - page 7. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
Every day a new project is announced. And I am afraid that more than half of them are SCAM. It is very difficult to find the truth. It seems to me that there will soon be an improvement.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:51:55 AM
Hello Everyone,

I recently came across many coins which were made to scam from the beginning .... putting up high ROI and huge returns compelled people to join the race and in few days time the dev's scoop out leaving large number of investors stranded and summing up huge loss ... some I know gather bits from there income and trusted a coin and invested in it... some had surplus to play around but ultimately everyone lost their money to some sneaky guy who made the coin... Im sure this is the way world moves but as an individual I seriously think that there must be a way to let people get what they lost so as to keep the faith in cryptocurrencies... as I personally feel that if this trend goes on I m sure everyone will turn around from cryptocurrencies... I would personally like few opinions from the community as to what can be done... please add to the list below what you all think

1. Take the source code off existing scam and turn it into a valuable asset so everybody who invested get the returns and more community joins in.
2. Keep up a system which keeps track of the developer and should compel them to regularly communicate so it dont get marked as scam.
3. ?? please add your view

Regards

Pages:
Jump to: