Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Crypto Telegram Groups - page 3. (Read 430 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 03, 2019, 11:00:04 PM
Most if not all of those telegram groups are big shams in the first place. They exist solely to make money off their followers/users. Think about it. If I knew a coin was to hugely pump in price, would I tell the public about it? Heck no. I'd buy in on my own so I can buy a lot more coins/tokens in lower prices.

If you want to do trading, then learn it on your own.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
February 03, 2019, 10:43:23 PM
I joined many crypto telegram channel but im not interesting to be paid member, because i prefer to make analysis and to predict the price action by self. Learn technical analysis by self is more usefull to increase our knowledge.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 03, 2019, 05:23:16 PM
Its true but I rather wondered if they would be prosecuted at a higher level of activity. For example, due to unpaid taxes due to this reception or due to misleading advertising ....
Could the police detect ip addresses of the operators of these groups and do criminal proceedings?
Telegram is a very vulnerable medium for scam nowadays. Scammers might be very difficult to prosecute if detected, I also think you need more experience to manage information in each forum that involve exchange of coin. You need to do your research on every information and if you dont get good answer you might browse related information on the forum or start new if you can find any .
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
The future of security tokens
February 03, 2019, 05:06:17 PM
Its true but I rather wondered if they would be prosecuted at a higher level of activity. For example, due to unpaid taxes due to this reception or due to misleading advertising ....
Could the police detect ip addresses of the operators of these groups and do criminal proceedings?
This is a very difficult one due to anonymity in the system,due to decentralization,individuals are expected to protect themselves from scammers as legal actions are a far cry in cryptocurrency market
Stay far away from telegram groups that looks too good to be true,such as the one you just mentioned,they only have one intention,and that's to scam people
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 02:23:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
February 03, 2019, 02:16:50 PM
Hello, do you have some experience with paid groups on a telegram?
I have recently bought one of these and have sloughed. They give altcoins from Binance some prediction is fulfilled, some not. The same thing with Bitmex, where they sometimes ignore that their recommended position would end in stop loss and write positive results that came after then, so they will not happen ....
This is not 95% success rate of the signals they boasted ...

Membership cost me 0.005 for 1 month.
The "VIP" group has around 200 members.
I wonder if these activities are somehow guarded, for example, if a large number of people wanted to file a complaint (which I do not plan) for someone to deal with or not - because they are not fiat money but crytocurrency and that the offender is probably in abroad ...?

Thanks

Its not guarded at all. You are simply transfering your bitcoins to random guy with telegram group who is randomly giving some signals (as you said some are good some are not - like coin toss). He is untracable and can disappear any day.

Using telegram signal goups is also pointless because you will never learn to trade. After each waste trade you will blame leaders and all you will learn from this is that this group is not legit, lets jump to another. Do your own trades. Even if you are unexperienced. Chose lowest possible bid (0,001 btc in binance ~ 4$) and make as mannny mistakes as possible. Learn from each and be better from every.
After few days you will say : i've lost 10$ but learned this and this and this
after few weeks you will say : i've earned 20$ but ive learned this and this and this
after few month you will increase bit and say ; I've earned 2000$ and still learned this and this

What would you say after few month trading by telegram signals?

I learned that this and this and this group is not legit, this is quite good but im still on big waste.  (if you will find 1 legit)
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 01:46:19 PM
Hello, do you have some experience with paid groups on a telegram?
I have recently bought one of these and have sloughed. They give altcoins from Binance some prediction is fulfilled, some not. The same thing with Bitmex, where they sometimes ignore that their recommended position would end in stop loss and write positive results that came after then, so they will not happen ....
This is not 95% success rate of the signals they boasted ...

Membership cost me 0.005 for 1 month.
The "VIP" group has around 200 members.
I wonder if these activities are somehow guarded, for example, if a large number of people wanted to file a complaint (which I do not plan) for someone to deal with or not - because they are not fiat money but crytocurrency and that the offender is probably in abroad ...?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: