Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM - @Cryptoasian Proof of Developer aka POD Scam - Paidoffs - page 2. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.
Stop FUDing about CryptoAsian,
YOU have a newbie account here and claim
to have deved two coins? Tell me the
coins or I don't believe it.

CryptoAsian is a real person: http://cryptoasian.com/about/

His name is Chris Taylor and it's no secret.

The OP can't reveal his true identity because that would clearly open himself to charges of libel.

Bitcointalk should take down this thread, lest the operators become liable as accessories.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
This idiot is probably the Usecoin and Clustercoin dev (same person) and he is bullshitting about the Proof of Developer just to get it out of the system so he can scam again without people asking for his identity.

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

I don't trust cryptoasian. POD is a joke.
But if you can't use these two accounts to confirm what you said, it's useless.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello everyone,

I'm a developer of two coins that got verified by Proof of developer service, while i haven't scammed anyone i did pay off Crypto Asian to keep my identity a mystery and underwent no checks.

POD is a scam service that gets developers verified, some of the analysis may be legit but in my case i was able to manipulate the system.

I highly suggest you take a closer look into the service and the man who's really behind the service, just a warning in spite of the big ClusterCoin scandal that's occurring

Will not be revealing which two coins that are verified that i paid for, due to the circumstance their quite known and of high value coins on Bittrex.
just get lost.anyone who cant post with their really account has no crediability.you are a not worth listening to.this sort of crap is killing crypto slowly day by day.its like 90% of people involved in crypto are 12 year olds.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Stop FUDing about CryptoAsian,
YOU have a newbie account here and claim
to have deved two coins? Tell me the
coins or I don't believe it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
See how these Scam developers are trying desperately to defame him.

If you did really pay to him then You would have been launching another series of scam coins again,not desperate to defame him you scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
on bittrex have so very high value , now what  price , now can exchange this coin ? bittrex now have waht value ,scandal after ?  scam helper
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

I'm a developer of two coins that got verified by Proof of developer service, while i haven't scammed anyone i did pay off Crypto Asian to keep my identity a mystery and underwent no checks.

POD is a scam service that gets developers verified, some of the analysis may be legit but in my case i was able to manipulate the system.

I highly suggest you take a closer look into the service and the man who's really behind the service, just a warning in spite of the big ClusterCoin scandal that's occurring

Will not be revealing which two coins that are verified that i paid for, due to the circumstance their quite known and of high value coins on Bittrex.

hahha

hello

is this the Clustercoin dev?

Cheesy
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: