Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM !!!!!! Emicoin.com - EMI4 review. - page 9. (Read 22050 times)

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
hi all,

I withdrew all of my principle successfully 2 days ago when the OP first reported a problem.

EMI payout wallet is this > https://blockchain.info/address/1BC2i94LvoDk3kq7BEn9ueTqjnsu526oNx notice its nearly empty, but still processing withdrawals. So don't try to withdraw unless the WD amount is still in the wallet.

Note the last Deposit into the wallet (20btc) is here on the 23rd https://blockchain.info/tx/1ea1a13c70670e996c156576291095eac00d3b64eab48117664b54f010f47d04

If you see the wallet topped up again then perhaps try your withdrawal.

hope this helps.....

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I just made a withdraw.....in EMICOIN
As soon As I made request It was in my blockchain within 3 sec and 1 confirmation....

69bad74a238c260c0ec8bff0251150813b91d192dc2ec8a9e5ac0718accb0c95

this is the tranaction Id

I will try once again by cancelling the pending withdrawal and resubmit it.

There is no way to cancel a pending transaction is there?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
they have changed the minimum withdraw amout from 10.000Satoshi > 100.000 Satoshi  Huh Huh
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I tried to Withdraw, went to Pending and bit later it arrived in my Wallet
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Alenktrik Teknikeri
pending my withdraw btc Sad
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
As soon As I made request It was in my blockchain within 3 sec and 1 confirmation....

Noluck same again:

Pending Withdrawals:   ฿0.12564500
Your BitCoin Account:
(Bitcoins will be sent to this address)   17WHxmWkiKpxGiX3QzCMnchnYhyn6epuSW

I really do not understand what exactly is going around...
Hope all of your problems sorted out soon...
At this very moment we can't do anything but wait....
Have a nice time....
Activity: 145
I'm hoping his coin-server is down and we're not all FCKD.. I've got money stuck going in and out.. and not FCKN pennies either..

my last successful withdrawal was on the 21st.. the two I had after were stuck and put back into balance.. so it could just be tech issues, but their tech support is now nonexistent it seems or down due to tech issues as well.. maybe on vacation at the worst possible time hopefully??
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Moneytech.org money making club

Noluck same again:

Pending Withdrawals:   ฿0.12564500
Your BitCoin Account:
(Bitcoins will be sent to this address)   17WHxmWkiKpxGiX3QzCMnchnYhyn6epuSW
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

I tried to withdraw, but to no avail too.
Activity: 98
Moneytech.org money making club

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

Just released all my deposits and tried to withdraw and got this message "Withdrawal request saved." So i guess we will see if it goes through or not.

Yeah that's what I got on last one, strange some seem to go through no problem others get that message.
Activity: 62
Just released all my deposits and tried to withdraw and got this message "Withdrawal request saved." So i guess we will see if it goes through or not.
Activity: 62
I just successfully withdrew my available balance of 0.00121600.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Wait a second, why should they pay you? You are clever enough to not reinvest anymore there, correct? lol
As far as I know you invested a great amount as well... If they want to earn more have to pay monitors and low deposits only  Roll Eyes

Withdrew main investment a while back and the other day released all and withdrew and it came out instant, never invested a great deal no I invest small in a lot of different ones to spread the risk.

Why should they pay me?
Because otherwise it will make them feel bad and not sleep well at night, lol Shocked

Good luck then emi's nightmare
Wait a second, why should they pay you? You are clever enough to not reinvest anymore there, correct? lol
As far as I know you invested a great amount as well... If they want to earn more have to pay monitors and low deposits only  Roll Eyes

Withdrew main investment a while back and the other day released all and withdrew and it came out instant, never invested a great deal no I invest small in a lot of different ones to spread the risk.

Why should they pay me?
Because otherwise it will make them feel bad and not sleep well at night, lol Shocked
legendary
Come on stop posting ffs, they are GONE FOREVER.
You played the game in its last stadio, now choose the next HYIP where to invest or leave it forever. I'm saying that because you will keep updating the thread for the next 38572 days as you did for btc-wolf, btc-goldmine, earntomorrow etc etc etc.

1. Your money is gone forever, say goodbye  Cool
2. They are professionals running HYIPs for years, so cry moar pls  Cry
3. Nobody will caugh them, police and anti-shit-fraud-online included  Roll Eyes
4. Did you invest in cryptoconomist.biz or carbon7.cc?  Grin

I'll give them at least a day, last payment received was Jun-23-2015 01:31:29 AM GMT

Oh dear... Welcome in HYIP industries  Grin
Emi is doing selective payments.

Scammy HYIP or real HYIP is always better to invest first and then leave in profit after some time  Cheesy

Would be nice if they selectively paid my last request which has gone pending again.

You played the game in its last stadio, now choose the next HYIP where to invest or leave it forever. I'm saying that because you will keep updating the thread for the next 38572 days as you did for btc-wolf, btc-goldmine, earntomorrow etc etc etc.

3. Nobody will caugh them, police and anti-shit-fraud-online included  Roll Eyes

I'll give them at least a day, last payment received was Jun-23-2015 01:31:29 AM GMT

Scammy HYIP or real HYIP is always better to invest first and then leave in profit after some time  Cheesy

Would be nice if they selectively paid my last request which has gone pending again. BTW I am in profit.
legendary

Scammy HYIP or real HYIP is always better to invest first and then leave in profit after some time  Cheesy

1. Your money is gone forever, say goodbye  Cool
2. They are professionals running HYIPs for years, so cry moar pls  Cry
3. Nobody will caugh them, police and anti-shit-fraud-online included  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: