Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM EXCHANGE] CHANGENOW.IO trying to steal my 3 BTC - page 2. (Read 383 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1
told me to send them another BTC from the address that I used then
I bet most exchanges or related services do the same thing, except if the user provided KYC already for verification.

On the other hand, either what's the price of BTC 3 years ago, 3 BTC is still huge amount and it's really frustrating if the amount cannot be refunded. The changing of terms is really off and I feel like there's nothing you can do about it, else if you take legal procedures about it.

BTW there are lots of scam accusation of changenow.io this one if the latest I guess, and using the exchange is really a risk.

It wasn't KYC, I just didn't notice this transaction, but when I remembered, the ID was lost, as it seemed to me then, as was the hash leading to them. They just kept it for themselves.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
I feel bad for you man, I hope that you can get through all of this. When you said that you've found where they are, I was happy that you will be able to get them but I saw that they're from Russia, I am pretty sure that it's going to be impossible to get back at them because it's in Russia, which in my opinion is the safe haven for cyber criminals.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
told me to send them another BTC from the address that I used then
I bet most exchanges or related services do the same thing, except if the user provided KYC already for verification.

On the other hand, either what's the price of BTC 3 years ago, 3 BTC is still huge amount and it's really frustrating if the amount cannot be refunded. The changing of terms is really off and I feel like there's nothing you can do about it, else if you take legal procedures about it.

BTW there are lots of scam accusation of changenow.io this one if the latest I guess, and using the exchange is really a risk.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
I would like to tell you how Changenow.io robs users at the first successful opportunity.  

I turned to them a month ago, when I found my records of exchanges with them. One of the exchanges of 3 BTC to XMR did not pass for some reason, and since there were several exchanges, I did not notice a shortage, but then, when I remembered about it, it was too late. The flash drive with the data was lost, as it seemed to me then, but I found it recently among the old things in the box. This is a small file that I always kept on a flash drive, with the id numbers of exchanges, hashes and amounts in exchanges.

I turned to them with exchange id and payment hash, and as I understood, they do not want to return my money, because now it is more than 120K. They started to stall for time, checked something, told me to send them another BTC from the address that I used then, but I don't have access, it wasn't my address with private keys, but one of the services through which I sent BTC for exchange with Changenow. The payment address cannot be used by me either. It was also a temporary XMR address of one of the services through which I collected XMR without staying for a long time.

It should be borne in mind that this was almost 3 years ago. How can I have access to third-party addresses that are no longer used by me!?

Now I don't have access to both addresses, but I gave them information about my other exchanges, which have the same payout address for XMR. But they don't think it's worth anything. They stopped responding to my support tickets, while their chat sends me to the tickets (funny). They just ignore my words, realizing that they may not get anything for it. They have had my money for almost 3 years, they spent it for themselves and their business, so I understand that they will come up with new rules so as not to return my funds.

I go around in circles, it hurts me to realize that I was robbed, taking advantage of my position. I know that these are guys from St. Petersburg, although they hide it. Now I'm collecting information about them, and as soon as I get more information, and it should contain data about these people, I will share it with the community.

Also, I give you a link to the web archive - https://archive.fo/PcvZl where you will find the old version ChangeNOW.io Terms of Use in which there is no clause:

6.12 In limited cases ChangeNOW may store User's funds. The period during which the User’s funds are stored by ChangeNOW is limited to 1 calendar year. After that ChangeNOW cannot guarantee the safe-keeping of the unclaimed funds.

They added it as soon as I contacted them. This is not a fair game. They change the rules of the game, feeling the opportunity to keep the user's money for themselves. For a month now, they have been leading me by the nose, mocking me. it can happen to any member of the crypto community, so I want everyone to know about it.

UPD 1

I know that their office is located in Russia,St. Petersburg 49 Kurlandskaya Street 49. This is a group of people from Russia who were already involved in such a thing a few years ago. Now I have become aware of their names, these are about 50 people, about whom I will talk in this thread

If you use an Atomic Wallet, a Guarda Wallet, an Edge Wallet, a Simple Swap, a SwapZone, a Localcoinswap, exchanges within the WAXP platform, exchanges inside the Trezor Wallet-be careful. All of them use Change now exchange, so you can lose your funds.

UPD 2

People who are associated with Changenow (updated list):

1. Ilya Arsenov - one of the top managers;

2. Alexey Monko (the information is being clarified) - one of the top managers;

3. Sergey Dryamov - CMO - his profile is on the runet: https://runet-id.com/756743 . As you can see, he is the Director of Development at AKIRA. It seems that Change NOW is hiding behind...

UPD 3

If we try to find out a little more, it will be two founders:

Brusov Ilya Vladimirovich - "EVERCODE LAB"
Sokolov Pavel Alexandrovich

Saint Petersburg, Municipal District No. 78, Malaya Morskaya Street, 4/1 A, office 17

Interestingly, the authorized capital of the company "EVERCODE LAB" is about $ 200, so if you go to court, this is the maximum compensation. Funny, isn't it?

You will find more at this link. I didn't find the English version, so use the Google translator https://sbis.ru/contragents/7801396519/781301001

UPD 4

I found the email addresses and phone numbers of change now employees. As you can see, these are Russian names and the Russian code for the phone.

They don't respond to my messages. They just decided to ignore me. Is this decent behavior for the company? They lied that they were looking for a solution. They just sit in silence.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

+79111529705  It looks like this is the phone number of one of the top managers. The phone code of Russia. I remind you, the office address is: St. Petersburg, Kurlandskaya 49

This will be interesting for the FSB and the Russian Tax Department.

Pages:
Jump to: