Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM EXCHANGER...DONT DO ANY INVESTMENT IN THERE - page 2. (Read 500 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Well, I did not have that much trouble, but cryptopia first delisted then deleted my SAFEX coins.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Probably it's my first time to hear about this exchange, where do you saw it in the very first place?

If you double checked your bitcoin address before withdrawing, are you sure that your device is not infected with malware? Because there are some cases before known as copy-paste virus.

Where once you paste a bitcoin address in some input textbox it changes to the hacker's bitcoin address. But in your case seems that you're the first victim of the hack--only if its a copy-paste virus.

On the other side, if the site really is the scammer/hacker which is probably accurate and a suspicious one, then there's no way to get your lost funds.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i lost 600$
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
https://kryptono.exchange/k/home
I found some scam exchanger (KRYPTONO)...dont invest it.you can deposit it.but you cant withdrawel from it.

I invest some btc and after i try to withdrawel it to binance btc wallet.after i include my btc wallet adrss ,i checked it twise before confirm my adress...after i push the confirm botton.but after completed i seen ,there had another wallet adress.

this is my adress -   13VTT5KMR4M3HhNy5nzYpNRakR4UmuUdJ3
this is fake         -    13kxf6VVSKFU6dHDW1HnjMEPwSby2zWDm3

start and final numbers are same...but other things different.
other thing is ,their coins...you can check their website,all are very low volume and you can understand it soon..
Pages:
Jump to: