Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Gloryninja and mytaptech - page 2. (Read 1232 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 31, 2017, 11:44:03 AM
LOl. You asked for a article in a HEAVILY over saturated place. It's not my fault that common phrases were marked as "plagiarized". The hospital is your problem, not mine. You promised $60 PER ARTICLE, and I wrote 3. Also you were to pay me .06 2 weeks ago, when you suddenly got "hurt". I don't care about how or what happen, but you still owe me .04
Activity: 345
Trusted Member
May 31, 2017, 11:37:53 AM
Hello,

It is actually really funny you accusing me of scamming you...

Firstly let me ask you some questions.

1. First article was paid for however at first.. it was WAY WAY over plagerised yet i gave you another chance correct?
2. I believe in you, thinking to give you second chance , heck i even given you a bonus am i correct?
3. while i was in the hospital, no one even viewed the articles you made ... me being in hospital and all... and you accuse me of scamming you on something i have not stolen ? 

I can go on... I will not let you ruin my reputation. I have  done good for this community and will continue to do so.

Shall i print screen the first plagiarism report?  oh and i mentioned SEO optimised... you did not even bother with that, you re worded so many paragraphs and i strictly told you that if you were to do this, do not re write a whole damn article!

I believe in you, even with all your scam accusations, but the true colours come out,  oh and , why are you discussing in BTC when i stated $60? (USD) . I even upped it for you because i am generous and honestly, if you did not open a scam accusation against me , i would of let you carry on and remove all the plagiarism and paid you... but you are not worth it.

Your articles, can be found in many places. Why am i going to pay you for something that is the opposite of what i asked?

seriously!? I do not want to post our skype chat but if you want to carry on, i will be happy to. It is you rep on the line, not mine. You are a backstabber...

May 31, 2017, 11:28:16 AM
UPDATE! He is not paying me, claiming my articles are "low quality" and that he is "ticked off that I opened a scam accusation". Mods, I requested you to remove the negative trust, but please spray him in red!
May 29, 2017, 06:27:12 PM
User has contacted me via Skype again. Seems as if he was in the hospital. Will update further.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
May 28, 2017, 12:20:58 AM
Mate, you still owe me 0.01 BTC plus a week worth of interest.

You obviously have the money because you've been paid by other people like Funny who bought your transaction acceleration service. It's not like you don't have the money to pay me back, you just don't want to pay me back apparently.

I'll pay the loan I took should I recover these funds.

Our agreement never said that only if you get paid will you pay me back. It's plain and simple, pay me back xx btc on this date. So stop bullshitting and act like a man.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
May 26, 2017, 02:37:08 AM
Proof of Payment: Don't want to publish as he won't pay me anyways then since I published the piece
Doesn't make sense.You don't want to publish what ?

PM/Chat Logs: "how about 0.06?" on May 13 and "hi.Sent on:5/15From:I am Ninjais there any way i can pay you that is not crypto? i need to buy btc tonight but would rather pay you in a short while unless you can wait till night" May 15. Online here sporadically, but not reposnding or paying 
FYI,you need to attach the screeshots from the actual conversations as it doesn't hold any reliability.

Additional Notes: Mark the company and user in red. I'll pay the loan I took should I recover these funds.
It was a writing job and your alt account wantt0sell also provides writing services.I'd be committing a fallacy if taken your views on into consideration as a scammer yourself.Nonetheless,they party involved can pay directly to the lender you owe money to since you've already proved you're not trustworthy.
May 25, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

What happened:I got a job writing for gloryninja and his company mytaptech. First payment went smooth for .03, but he owes me .06

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gloryninja-148520

Reference Link: N/A
Amount Scammed: .06
Payment Method: Writing
Proof of Payment: Don't want to publish as he won't pay me anyways then since I published the piece
PM/Chat Logs: "how about 0.06?" on May 13 and "hi.Sent on:5/15From:I am Ninjais there any way i can pay you that is not crypto? i need to buy btc tonight but would rather pay you in a short while unless you can wait till night" May 15. Online here sporadically, but not reposnding or paying 
Additional Notes: Mark the company and user in red. I'll pay the loan I took should I recover these funds.
Pages:
Jump to: