Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam in crypto sphere! - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 04:03:05 PM
Hey guys, I think cryptosphere is one if the most dangerous way to invest your free money. Scam is everywhere, in ICOs, in bounties, in airdrops. You can get scammed even entering the wrong URL of etherwallet. What do you think about this? Do you think we will find solution for this problem in the future? What do you think this solution will be? Anyway crypto market is for experienced investors. If you are Newbie and panicking about every pump go invest into gold  Wink
I suppose that tendence everywhere not only in crypto. Ponzi scam is everywhere in investments space. Securities papers it's same scam but on another level.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 03:56:40 PM
You cant avoid scams,almost all the projects today are scams,as we speak you might be joining a scam because researching isnt enough if those legit and verified people are going to steal millions of dollars after they have raised enough funds.You shouldnt be trusting the ICO reviews if you are going to join any,do your own research to LESSEN the risk of gettign scammed but research wont give you 100% guarantee.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 03:53:40 PM
Even newbies can invest in solid projects with a little bit of research and an ability of critical thinking. At the same time they learn how to avoid scams, phishing attempts etc.   
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
April 15, 2018, 03:46:05 PM
Knowledge is all you have to avoid scam. But I don't think, that scam in "cryptosohere" is more than elsewhere. Think on the Bux, PTC and all the ponzi sites. You can also see many scam offers on warriorforum. But if you are familiar on scam schemes, you can quickly uncover cheatings on any section.
Generally presuming, most scam is in cryptoshere is in my opinion same nonesense as to think, Bitcoin is used by criminals. Cryptos are currencies with innovative technologies, nothing else.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 15, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
Hey guys, I think cryptosphere is one if the most dangerous way to invest your free money. Scam is everywhere, in ICOs, in bounties, in airdrops. You can get scammed even entering the wrong URL of etherwallet. What do you think about this? Do you think we will find solution for this problem in the future? What do you think this solution will be? Anyway crypto market is for experienced investors. If you are Newbie and panicking about every pump go invest into gold  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: